Tonight with Vincent Browne 06/12/10

bobbysands81

Vincent's gone to an early break so he can get a good run at the discussion he wants to have.

Does he have something up his sleeve? He's harping on about Twitter a fair bit and even said something about a surprise...

DownTheyGo

There it is... ex deputy director of IMF, Ireland had been in discussions for some months about a bailout before it was mentioned earlier this month. The figures of 6billion and 15billion had been part of discussions for a number of months before discussions commenced this month. OFFICIAL.

bobbysands81

There it is... ex deputy director of IMF, Ireland had been in discussions for some months about a bailout before it was mentioned earlier this month. The figures of 6billion and 15billion had been part of discussions for a number of months before discussions commenced this month. OFFICIAL.
SURELY it's going to be Fianna Fáil R.I.P. tomorrow evening?

These charlatans have to be removed from office. If FG, or any of their Deputies, help to force this Budget through tomorrow then they are every bit as bad as the muppets from FF that have led us here.

steelydan

They should have dispensed with the panel tonight and just let Vinnie rant for a hour and maybe pop a blood vessel!

spidermom

EUrJokingMeRight

This budget and the IMF 'It has to be done' 'deal' is a total stitch up.
The jokers on VB are cheerleading this IMF 'deal' now, Pathetic.

hiding behind a poster

Vinnie really is full of crap.

drkpower

This show is as amateur-ish as the ************************in' Government....... sigh

Abaddon

SURELY it's going to be Fianna Fáil R.I.P. tomorrow evening?

These charlatans have to be removed from office. If FG, or any of their Deputies, help to force this Budget through tomorrow then they are every bit as bad as the muppets from FF that have led us here.
bobby - what's worse is that some of the IMFs policies are FG policies. FG have wanted to sell off semi state companies for years now. When they get into government they'll automatically claim that their hands are tied and that they have to sell Collite, ESB, Board Gáis and whats left of our stake in Aer lingus.

FG and LAB have never intended to prevent this budget going through.

firefly123

Vinnie ain't got a breeze what your man just said about fluid Internet coming out of his tv

DownTheyGo

Who is this Apple AP Head... what a nonsical fool... get off... go away.... what utter gibberish. I couldn't give a toss about your I-Aps.

orbit

Stop the presses. "VB blames FF for Mary X Factor exit" :D

What is wrong with him though? Is he having some kind of episode ? :confused:

firefly123

God vinnie is inept at the high tech stuff. It's like my grandad on my iPhone

former wesleyan

bobby - what's worse is that some of the IMFs policies are FG policies. FG have wanted to sell off semi state companies for years now. When they get into government they'll automatically claim that their hands are tied and that they have to sell Collite,
ESB, Board Gáis
and whats left of our stake in Aer lingus.

FG and LAB have never intended to prevent this budget going through.
So bang goes the corrupt deals whereby you have to pay 600 euro to have your meter turned at a rightangle to its present position or moved two meters(yards?). What a loss to Irish society that'll be.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies