TONIGHT with Vincent Browne, Mon 27 Mar 2017, Tues, Thurs @ 11pm

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
TONIGHT with Vincent Browne, Mon 27 Mar 2017, Tues, Thurs @ 11pm

A current affairs programme from an alternative perspective, focusing on issues of income and inequality,
as well as seeking to hold institutions and powerful people to account.

Monday 27 Mar
Has Nama really been achieving value for money?
We discuss this with @JimPowerEcon @OCallaghanJim and @martinconwayfg

Can the Garda Commissioner remain in place as she is embroiled in yet another scandal?
Joining us for Garda discussion will be @OCallaghanJim @martinconwayfg @Mickcliff and Sheelagh Brady.

Tuesday 28 Mar [starts post #52]
We hear from Vera Twomey and Gino Kenny on their case for more liberal access to medicinal cannabis.

Further fallout from the most recent Garda controversies in the Dail today. We take a look at the political reaction.

We'll be joined on #vinb by @jimdalytd @catherinegalway @JOBrien_SF and @SineadOCarroll and on twitter we'll be joined by @CliodhnaRussell

Wednesday 29 Mar [starts post #]
Pat Kenny Tonight is listed on the tv3 schedules for 10pm, with no #vinb.

Thursday 30 Mar [starts post #94]
As the Bus Eireann strike continues we ask what can be done?
We'll be joined by @bridsmith and Patricia Callan

The Garda Commissioner's appearance in front of the Justice Committee.
We'll be joined by @Mickcliff @LorrCliff and @Toibin1

Joining us for papers on #vinb are @Eomurchu and @averilpower.
@gavreilly will be looking after your texts, tweets and emails

Previous TONIGHT thread: http://www.politics.ie/forum/backstage/255391-tonight-vincent-browne-mon-20-mar-2017-tues-thurs-11pm.html#post11041821

tv3 catch-up through: Catch-up TV, Entertainment, News, Sport, Soaps and all your favourite Irish and International shows from TV3

Expected popcorn rating:

Housekeeping for every night when I‘m busy ... here are the links which should get you
the tv3 schedules …
TV3 - TV Guide
the papers ...
Broadsheet.ie
and the tweets ...
https://twitter.com/search?q=#vinb&src=typd
This is also the link to get info on tonight’s show.

Trolleywatch https://www.inmo.ie/Trolley_Ward_Watch

Last edited:

Dorcha

On #vinb, Has Nama really been achieving value for money? We discuss this with @JimPowerEcon @OCallaghanJim and @martinconwayfg

Also tonight on #vinb, Can the Garda Commissioner remain in place as she is embroiled in yet another scandal?

Joining us on #vinb for Garda discussion will be @OCallaghanJim @martinconwayfg @Mickcliff and Sheelagh Brady

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
On #vinb, Has Nama really been achieving value for money? We discuss this with @JimPowerEcon @OCallaghanJim and @martinconwayfg

Also tonight on #vinb, Can the Garda Commissioner remain in place as she is embroiled in yet another scandal?

Joining us on #vinb for Garda discussion will be @OCallaghanJim @martinconwayfg @Mickcliff and Sheelagh Brady
Oh! Oh! Oh! Dorcha .... :oops: It's an bata mór for you ... all that info is in the OP. OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooops did you not read my wonderful OP. :D

jmcc

Ah Christ! That Power economist chap is back on.

constitutionus

hang on did this lad just call the crash a "soft landing" or did i miss hear it?

jmcc

Sometimes I wonder if shooting some of these fúckers to improve the performance of the others might be a good thing.

constitutionus

He predicted that it would be a soft landing and has been living with it since then.
ah so the blueshirt was taking a dig at power.

i thought he was trying to say it actually WAS a soft landing.

it'd be a **** up up there with his statement that water doesnt fall from the sky.

:D

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Sometimes I wonder if shooting some of these fúckers to improve the performance of the others might be a good thing.
I SYMPATHIZE ...........but violence should never be the answer. Lifetime ban from Public life good enough though.

Dorcha

O' Callaghan; "The developers were partly responsible for crashing the economy" so...

"we need to get the developers working again".

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies