• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

#TONIGHT with Vincent Browne (#vinb), Weekly Monday 11th to Thursday 14th July 2016

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
#TONIGHT with Vincent Browne (#vinb), Weekly Monday 11th to Thursday 14th July 2016

A current affairs programme from an alternative perspective, focusing on issues of income and inequality,
as well as seeking to hold institutions and powerful people to account.

All shows are listed for an 11pm approx start, and all hosted by Vincent in the tv3 schedules.
Well, we know that’s not true as Vincent said he’d be away until 5th September, so, we can have a little game:
Who is tonight’s presenter? Well, Matt is on tonight, I mean for the rest of the week, loike. :roll:

Monday
Vincent Browne TV3Verified account ‏@TonightWithVinB
On the agenda tonight @cooper_m talks
Third level education costs & changes of political leadership in UK and Ireland
with @SenLynnRuane :cool: also John Walshe :confused: @harrymcgee :roll: and @EamonRyan :evil: #vinb

Tuesday [starts post #]

Wednesday [starts post #]

Thursday [starts post #]

Previous #VINB: http://www.politics.ie/forum/backstage/249431-tonight-vincent-browne-vinb-weekly-monday-4th-thursday-7th-july-2016-a.html#post10380492

tv3 catch-up through: Catch-up TV, Entertainment, News, Sport, Soaps and all your favourite Irish and International shows from TV3

Expected popcorn rating:

Housekeeping for every night ... here are the links which should get you
the tv3 schedules …
TV3 - TV Guide
the papers ...
Broadsheet.ie
and the tweets ...
https://twitter.com/search?q=#vinb&src=typd
This is also the link to get info on tonight’s show.

Bea C

I think I used to meet that Walsh man in the National Archives?

Dorcha

Harry McGee and Eamon Ryan. There are times when life doesn't seem worth living. John Walshe's name brings up an image of a very earnest dark-haired, dark-bearded man in glasses. It could be my memory playing tricks again, of course.

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
Twitter saying some Paddy who won the Powerball in Florida will be on Thursday night's show, Norman.

ShoutingIsLeadership

Harry McGee and Eamon Ryan. There are times when life doesn't seem worth living. John Walshe's name brings up an image of a very earnest dark-haired, dark-bearded man in glasses. It could be my memory playing tricks again, of course.

That's MLOD, pre-make up

spidermom

WHY on earth did they spend all discussing third level funding on the meeja?
Its not like this crowd are going to make a decision between now and the next election!!

Certainly not a controversial one!!
Lame Ducks the lot of them!

spidermom

Is it John Walshe who was Ruari Quinns advisor?

jmcc

The smugness will be bad tonight with both Eamon Ryan and Harry McGee on the show. :)

spidermom

Jaysus its not easy coming up with 3K either...especially when you don not qualify for any grant assistance!!

I think Australia might have student loans and a lot go unpaid?
Anyone know more?

Dorcha

Cooper: What did Kenny actually get from Merkel?

McGee cannot name one thing.

spidermom

spidermom

Funny(not)
Depending on who you listen to we are one "small step" away from the political fun and games in the UK!

I love being an anorak!!
Nite all

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies