#TONIGHT with Vincent Browne (#vinb), Weekly Monday 11th to Thursday 14th July 2016

spidermom

All my NHS pals are waiting to see if Jeremy survives tomorrow!

constitutionus

Does any media in Ireland have mixed race media correspondents?

Considering we have huge emigration/immigration, and we have been in Europe for over 40 years.

Yet, our media are snow white????
not in the big boys.

weve got more gays in media here than black people. ya got dill buried in some graveyard slot on newstalk and theres a bit of diveristy at some of the smaller stations no one can name.

but RTE, TODAYfm ,NEWSTALK?

still pretty much the KKKs wet dream.

kinda -if you'll excuse the expression- colours the debates they have on multiculturalism and inculsiveness a tad when they dont seem to do bloody any when it comes to themeslves.

till i hear a svetlana from slovakia on the mainstream here earing 23k a year they can go fuk off on their "yis are all racists" bollocks in relation to immegration and its effects.very easy to be smuggly superior when your earning 100k in a closed shop.

an innocent abroad

Wasn't it amazing that Cooper never brought up Redacted....and his control of media?

There is a whole twitter account regarding Cooper and his non questioning of Redacted...

Dorcha

Wasn't it amazing that Cooper never brought up Redacted....and his control of media?

There is a whole twitter account regarding Cooper and his non questioning of Redacted...
Perhaps one for the future. It could be done without too much risk. Discuss monopoly in the media. Why is it allowed? Cite a few examples, Murdock, O’Brien, etc. Ask Denis O’Brien on the program to discuss it. This is his chance!

hammer

The show and the normal presenter are on its last legs.

Looks like Enda will outlast Brownesh$$$

SuirView

It kinda reminds me of when Berty made Lawlor head of the Ethics comittee!!!! Correct me if I'm wrong.
What about poor John Bruton giving the ex FG Minister Ml Lowry Director of FG Party Finances!

Popular Threads

Most Replies