• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

#TONIGHT with Vincent Browne (#vinb), Weekly Monday 13th to Thursday 16th June 2016

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
#TONIGHT with Vincent Browne (#vinb), Weekly Monday 13th to Thursday 16th June 2016

A current affairs programme from an alternative perspective, focusing on issues of income and inequality,
as well as seeking to hold institutions and powerful people to account.

Monday
Well, nothing so far … :roll:

[video=youtube;gbsRFvr0K3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbsRFvr0K3I[/video]

They must be all in the Green Room ...

Tuesday [starts post #]

Wednesday [starts post #]

Thursday [starts post #]

Previous #VINB: http://www.politics.ie/forum/backstage/248814-tonight-vincent-browne-vinb-weekly-tuesday-7th-thursday-9th-june-2016-a.html#post10310504

tv3 catch-up through: Catch-up TV, Entertainment, News, Sport, Soaps and all your favourite Irish and International shows from TV3

Expected popcorn rating:

Housekeeping for every night ... here are the links which should get you
the tv3 schedules …
TV3 - TV Guide
the papers ...
Broadsheet.ie
and the tweets ...
https://twitter.com/search?q=#vinb&src=typd
This is also the link to get info on tonight’s show.

Bea C

I'm at work, Norman!
As in at my 'day' job, not our own books that I'm usually doing at night.
Work needs doing for the morning urgently.
Anyway, I had intended going out for a drink in honour of a certain man whose tenth anniversary falls today:

Alas, I'm stuck here.
So I'll have to make do with something when I get home (whenever the hell that'll be).
Make sure yee all have one too!
(And spare the 'hilarious' comments, lads. If nothing else, Vincent wouldn't appreciate them).

jmcc

Wonder if #vinb will get around to discussing the Brexit referendum?

drummed

Wonder if #vinb will get around to discussing the Brexit referendum?
About 2020 he'll get there. Vinny tends to stay off current affairs while they are current. I'd say we'll get a discussion on the role of working class women in highlighting the damage done by cutbacks to the disability sector with special focus on the traveller community. Its the sort of happening thing Vinny likes to concentrate on. The bigger the actual story available to be covered the more obscure will the topic be. If the country was invaded Vinny would ignore it for two weeks while discussing working class inequality.

james toney

Probably Eddie Hobbs sitting on the knee of MLOD.

james toney

For all we know, he could be talking about that tonight. Still no tweet ... and it's time to eat. :D
They should provide you with a hotline for all the inside info on whos on.

jmcc

They should provide you with a hotline for all the inside info on whos on.
But then nobody would watch the show. :) Part of the attraction of the show is the fear of not knowing what bogosity is on the panel or what non-issue is being discussed.

drummed

For all we know, he could be talking about that tonight. Still no tweet ... and it's time to eat. :D
Yeah, he could be but he won't be. It'll be education rights for feral city centre kids of lone parents with asthma or something equally mind bendingly boring.

jmcc

Yeah, he could be but he won't be. It'll be education rights for feral city centre kids of lone parents with asthma or something equally mind bendingly boring.
Even the on-screen talent has been declining since the glory years.

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
But then nobody would watch the show. :) Part of the attraction of the show is the fear of not knowing what bogosity is on the panel or what non-issue is being discussed.
Oh! you can be very tough, now you know it's not Wednesday. Let's see your smile disappears if you see MLOD on screen!! :shock:

It's a long time sice we've seen Mammy on screen.

drummed

We need to 'Make Vinny great again'. There were no glory years. We were just easier to impress with senseless bluster when we were younger. Now we know better.

jmcc

We need to 'Make Vinny great again'. There were no glory years. We were just easier to impress with senseless bluster when we were younger. Now we know better.
So Vinnie is going to invite Donald Trump to appear on the show when he is in Ireland? Well he got Varoufakis eventually. No sign of Enda Kenny though.

constitutionus

ooh sexy brunette !

constitutionus

FFS.

MORE of this moronic shyte about orlando being about gun control.

drummed

So Vinnie is going to invite Donald Trump to appear on the show when he is in Ireland? Well he got Varoufakis eventually. No sign of Enda Kenny though.
Needs me on the panel to talk sense.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies