#TONIGHT with Vincent Browne (#vinb), Weekly Monday 18h to Thursday 21st July 2016

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
Last edited:

Dorcha

I find it irritating when a newspaper correspondent constantly blow his own newspaper's trumpet. And constantly interrupts everyone else.

Dorcha

O'Regan right there, I think. Fianna Fail promised to get rid of the Fine Gael government and now they are keeping a Fine Gael government on life support.

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
he is an establishment hack , always has been
Don't be upsetting Bea .... you know there must be a Kerry/Tralee connection ...

Well, that didn't take long ...

I would not agree with you there.
And at least he's kept the Kerry accent.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

GDPR

O'Regan right there, I think. Fianna Fail promised to get rid of the Fine Gael government and now they are keeping a Fine Gael government on life support.
Someone has to hold them up while we dig the grave. Be reasonable now.

Bea C

I would not agree with you there.
And at least he's kept the Kerry accent.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

GDPR

Colleran is good. He gets stuck in. One of the best radio jousts I ever heard was himself and Gerald Kean on Matt Cooper - it was gold.
Ger is an idiot, albeit in his own mind, an idiot of some importance.

Prof Honeydew

Ger Colleran isn't so bad.
I'm just after seeing Colleran refer to a newspaper article about Micheal Martin saying a United Ireland should be considered as part of the post-Brexit discussions regarding the North. Colleran dismissed it as dangerous comment which shouldn't ever be mentioned.

Is this guy for real? Hashe decided that the Section 31 mentality is still alive and kicking in the narcissistic bubble of self-importance that is Dublin 4?

NOBODY, no matter how important they think themselves to be, has the right to put limits on what people may think. How in the name of Jaysus could anyone consider this ar$e-licking lump of Quisling jelly is fit to present a current affairs programme?

jmcc

Was he the political correspondent a few years ago that was on the Pat Kenny show poo-pooing the ideas that the next government could have independents and that the position of FF/FG was being erroded? If so, he's just another institutionalised member of the Irish political media.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies