#TONIGHT with Vincent Browne (#vinb), Weekly Monday 8th to Thursday 11th August 2016

Dorcha

Imelda also reminding us that four months prior to the election, FF had promised to abolish the water charges. Now they have only suspended them.

jmcc

Have to start rating this show on the (My Eyes Glaze Over) MEGO factor. Right now it is at a 7. Don't think that even strong coffee can cure this level of boredom.

D

Deleted member 48908

Oh, I'd forgotten ... the government's record up to now.

Thomas Byrne (FF), talks about steering the government in the right direction (or the direction FF want's them to go).
Well, they're the ones with their hands on the wheel.

Dorcha

Ger says they're going through the milestones of the first hundred days of the present government. They haven't reached the first one yet.

Dorcha

No one is talking about Leo's brilliant idea to ensure that those currently on miserable small wages will end up on miserable small pensions, as well.

Dorcha

Ger having to point out to Harry the differences between the Greek situation and the Irish one.

Dorcha

Ger points out that the same parties who were so weak in the financial negotiations with Europe are now going to have to stick up for Ireland's position regarding the border with the UK after Brexit.

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
Papers

Papers now:

Irish Times

Alleged illegal sale of Irish tickets for Olympics
Trump vows tax reform
Hundreds of ASTI schools may face closure

Examiner
has:
Ireland is Europe’s weakest link in defence and intelligence
Eating disorder suffers ‘older’
Judge: Enforce law on bogus marriage
Bishop Daly dies
FG probes disastrous election

Irish Daily Mail

Proof: EU won’t let us escape water charges
Tributes to Bishop Daly

Irish World

Brexit to bring low fares
Derry's Man of Peace

Broadsheet.ie

Last edited:

Dorcha

Closely watching us, are they? Who the feck does the Commissioner think he is?

Feck the Commissioner to the nethermost regions of hell. He won’t have to worry about water there.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 48908

Closely watching us, are they? Who the feck does the Commissioner thing he is?

Feck the Commissioner to the nethermost regions of hell. He won’t have to worry about water there.
He's the Maltese commissioner.

D

Deleted member 48908

So "Karmenu Vella" is another alias for Redacted?
That's unprovable. The best ones always are. I mean, if you could prove it, it'd mean they screwed up somewhere along the line.

venusian

Closely watching us, are they? Who the feck does the Commissioner think he is?

Yes all we have to do is behave like Spain, Portugal and France and tell the EU to feck off! But of course low life political scum like FG want to rob as much money from ordinary decent tax payers to pay redacted and their fellow cronies from looted public funds like joke "Irish Water" charges, if the scum still think they can force the charges through by pretending its all of the EU's fault its time to politically bury FG and their ilk once an for all!

Heres an example of the EU rules being forcibly ignored all Ireland needs to do is to have a bit of backbone!
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/business/eu-spain-portugal-budget-fines.html?_r=0
BRUSSELS — European Union officials, facing the rise of populist movements across the region, opted against hitting Spain and Portugal with sanctions on Wednesday for breaking the bloc’s rules on government spending.

spidermom

Me being me wonder why we only have a "bit piece" analysis on all media of this....

Waiting lists are at an all-time high. Here's what the Health Minister says he'll do by the end of the year

I'm afraid we have heard this all before! Throwing extra money short term only relieves issues short term!
And as for "validating" waiting lists!
Instead of wasting money asking patients do they still need to be on the list...Why not use the money to treat them??
Validation a bi-annual event in the HSE it would seem!

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
Hope Norm doesn't mind but it seems Erica is on with Ger tonight!

https://twitter.com/EricaHome1/status/762988973379772416
Why would I mind, spidey? You know we don't get any info from tv3, so any info is always welcome.

TUESDAY

Anyway, all is not lost ...

Shane Beatty ‏@ShaneBeattyKFM
I'm coming to a TV near you soooon (tonight) #vinb

Dan O'Brien ‏@danobrien20
Dole Qs have shrunk in all country's 125 welfare offices. On #vinb later to discuss geographic spread of recovery

Don't know if this chart will display .... but worth a look
https://twitter.com/search?q=#vinb&src=savs

No it doesn't here is Dan's twitter link
https://twitter.com/danobrien20

Mick Caul ‏@caulmick
Good luck tonight @EricaHome1 on #vinb don't forget to gives us a wave !

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies