#TONIGHT with Vincent Browne (#vinb), Weekly Monday 8th to Thursday 11th August 2016

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Listened to Harris on radio this morning and he is slick and plausible, maybe even better at it then the "Great Leo"!:)

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
Me being me wonder why we only have a "bit piece" analysis on all media of this....

Waiting lists are at an all-time high. Here's what the Health Minister says he'll do by the end of the year

I'm afraid we have heard this all before! Throwing extra money short term only relieves issues short term!
And as for "validating" waiting lists!
Instead of wasting money asking patients do they still need to be on the list...Why not use the money to treat them??
Validation a bi-annual event in the HSE it would seem!
Not sure, if it's a wind-up or not, but some tweets suggest that Simon H has announced yet another 5-point plan. Yikes! :shock:

Btw, any improvement in the menus yet? :confused:

Last edited:

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
I find Dan always worth listening to. Always seems to have his 'homework' done. Could be a good show tonight.

[Wonder where all those SP PS have gone - now that most of them aren't needed any more?]

Last edited:

spidermom

Why would I mind, spidey? You know we don't get any info from tv3, so any info is always welcome.

TUESDAY

Anyway, all is not lost ...

Shane Beatty ‏@ShaneBeattyKFM
I'm coming to a TV near you soooon (tonight) #vinb

Dan O'Brien ‏@danobrien20
Dole Qs have shrunk in all country's 125 welfare offices. On #vinb later to discuss geographic spread of recovery

Don't know if this chart will display .... but worth a look
https://twitter.com/search?q=#vinb&src=savs

No it doesn't here is Dan's twitter link
https://twitter.com/danobrien20

Mick Caul ‏@caulmick
Good luck tonight @EricaHome1 on #vinb don't forget to gives us a wave !
Wonder how much of the DoleQ reduction is down to seasonal jobs with Kenmare leading the race??

spidermom

Not sure, if it's a wind-up or not, but some tweets suggest that Simon H has announced yet another 5-point plan. Yikes! :shock:

Btw, any improvement in the menus yet? :confused:
5 point plan is in the article inc the "validation" process.Much of the rest is rehashed announcements!
NOWT wrong with my gaffs menu unless you object to a full fry!! :D

spidermom

Listened to Harris on radio this morning and he is slick and plausible, maybe even better at it then the "Great Leo"!:)
Stated the HSE were adequately funded...then said he was giving 50 million more??

Doesn't add up!!

Then thinks that Consultants have time to look through 530,000 files!!
LOL...waits to get longer while Consultants look through files???

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
... and there's more ...

Mattie McGrath TD
I will be on the Tonight with Vincent Browne show shortly discussing the issue of Rural Regeneration.

Colette Browne ‏@colettebrowne
Heading out to #vinb to do the papers - main panel tonight discussing the renewal of rural Ireland.

@EricaHome1 will also be on #vinb discussing homelessness and trying to get the back to education grant

... nand our own thread on this ...
http://www.politics.ie/forum/culture-community/233481-rural-ireland-dead-gone-its-oleary-grave.html

Last edited:

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Where's everyone ? .... a woman in the hot seat next week .... that should get everyone flocking to the thread ....

[yea, you too, Otto]
[video=youtube;HepkOOM3aok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HepkOOM3aok[/video] :cool:

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
Where's drummed and BeaC when you need them ? .... they could be giving us Dub posters an informed assessment of rural development ...

[mind you, they probably know nothing about lone parent re-education ....]

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Its the Olympics. Lots of people watching and reliving presumed childhood athletic activity !:lol: Bea was injured in the Gym once I think.

jmcc

Where's everyone ? .... a woman in the hot seat next week .... that should get everyone flocking to the thread ....
The Alison O'Connor show with panelist Alison O'Connor and questions by, for and answered by Alison O'Connor?

an innocent abroad

So many 3rd level graduates being subsided by the state, who then up and leave, yet this young articulate young woman is being defeated before she can even get started..

Accidental sock

Its the Olympics. Lots of people watching and reliving presumed childhood athletic activity !:lol: Bea was injured in the Gym once I think.
Just tuned in....after the Chinese pair won the synchronised diving...

Saw somebody with crazy eyebrows...and now there's an add break.

Think I'm up to speed.

Dorcha

It’s farcical that people must go on the dole in order to qualify for an educational grant. And what is even more farcical is that this has been going on for at least thirty years.

Back in the days when I was a few decades younger than I am now, a young friend of mine had the same problem. Fortunately for her she was neither married nor had children, so it was a straightforward matter to move on to the dole. She didn’t want to do it, but she had to to advance herself.

It’s about time now that the government corrected this extremely stupid situation.

an innocent abroad

10 million for Rural development. ?

Jasus, that wouldn't cover the pension costs for a year of the politicans.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies