#TONIGHT with Vincent Browne (#vinb), Weekly Monday 8th to Thursday 11th August 2016

LISTOWEL MAN

"After the break, we'll consider doping."

I assumed Ger had been doing it for years, rather than only just now thinking about starting...
I'll never forget the night Ger was on Questions & Answers

it must have been 2005

he told the truth about Martin Ferris while he was sitting right across from him

Ferris response was "Ger had a personal problem with me"

jmcc

Well, you'll be glad to know that Vinnie is doing just that. A woman is in Vinnie's hot seat next monday. :D
Wonder how low the post count on the #vinb thread will go? :) Now if it was Sarah, then things would be better.

jmcc

Good God! No. :) Sarah is far more competent a presenter than either of the two above and Alison O'Connor. As for MOLD, she's in the Mary O'Rourke class of people not really suited for TV.

LISTOWEL MAN

i remember the last time Eamon was on the Vincent Browne show while Colleran was hosting

Dunphy took a question and threw it back in his face

Ger was asking how Adams (who was never a member) could organize meetings with IRA members

Dunphy went on to say Adams was a greater man than Michael Collins

Barna

i remember the last time Eamon was on the Vincent Browne show while Colleran was hosting

Ger was asking how Adams (who was never a member) could organize meetings with IRA members

Tell me johnnies, and your hatred of Adams is well documented by your many socks here, where do you think we'd be without his input into the peace process?
I mean, you're all mouth when it comes to SF, but I've never seen you once produce any answers as to how the conflict would could have been ended without him.
You really should come out of your bunker in Kerry and see how the real world actually works.

Barna

Even Brazil couldn't have afforded it at the prices Irish Water would charge.
If they got the chance to charge......
We'll look back and laugh at that little attempted scam some day.

freewillie

Tell me johnnies, and your hatred of Adams is well documented by your many socks here, where do you think we'd be without his input into the peace process?
I mean, you're all mouth when it comes to SF, but I've never seen you once produce any answers as to how the conflict would could have been ended without him.
You really should come out of your bunker in Kerry and see how the real world actually works.
I thought the brain washing of the Shinner useful idiots would have worn off by now.
Hows that old "taking the average industrial wage" scam working out?
Won't be long now before the deposits willbe put down on the Shinner apartments in D4 and D6

Barna

I thought the brain washing of the Shinner useful idiots would have worn off by now.
Hows that old "taking the average industrial wage" scam working out?
Won't be long now before the deposits willbe put down on the Shinner apartments in D4 and D6
Imagine that.
Democratically elected TD's having the cheek to buy a home.
The Bastards, whatever next???
If nothing else willy, you're good for a laugh.

ergo2

Dunphy should stick to soccer commentary

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies