Tonight's Prime Time on the Economy

HarshBuzz

You are absolutely right, FF have no culpability for the mess we find ourselves in. After all they were merely the government.
don't you know it's all Lehman's and Merkel's fault?

and the Brits of course

myksav

You are absolutely right, FF have no culpability for the mess we find ourselves in. After all they were merely the government.
Forget your glasses?

myksav

myksav

Hurray, we're saved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hurray, we're bailed-out by the ECB, IMF or the EFSF.

At least that's what I've gotten from the very odd snippet of news.

Addition.
That was a thread start which got locked, reposting in the spirit of sarcasm/cynicism, seeing as I hadn't heard a word of news since last night bar a snippet or two, too busy clearing out a collapsed shed roof this morning.

constitutionus

don't you know it's all Lehman's and Merkel's fault?

and the Brits of course

its ************************************g annoying isnt it ?

i heard Begg (IIRC) on the radio a week or so ago defending the payment of half an hours wage to cash a non existant cheque without a trace of shame.

he and his take NO responsiblity for their part in the fall of this nation, even though it was THEM that pushed for an average wage of 67k for their members .

if ANYTHING comes out of this its that ICTU should be held up for what it is. the paid shills of their members whos SOLE aim is to slurp off as much gravy as they can no matter HOW it endangers the state.

if he doesnt think "social partnership" means he's as culpable as the gov then it should be scrapped NOW for the good of the nation and get back to local bargaining like we shouldve done in 2001.

one of the things that annoyed me the most over the last couple of years was to see that the government DIDNT actually run the country. big business/ big unions and big politics did.

once the IMF dictats clears out the cronyism here we need to start afreash as a democracy again.

myksav

its ************************************g annoying isnt it ?

i heard Begg (IIRC) on the radio a week or so ago defending the payment of half an hours wage to cash a non existant cheque without a trace of shame.

he and his take NO responsiblity for their part in the fall of this nation, even though it was THEM that pushed for an average wage of 67k for their members .

if ANYTHING comes out of this its that ICTU should be held up for what it is. the paid shills of their members whos SOLE aim is to slurp off as much gravy as they can no matter HOW it endangers the state.

if he doesnt think "social partnership" means he's as culpable as the gov then it should be scrapped NOW for the good of the nation and get back to local bargaining like we shouldve done in 2001.

one of the things that annoyed me the most over the last couple of years was to see that the government DIDNT actually run the country. big business/ big unions and big politics did.

once the IMF dictats clears out the cronyism here we need to start afreash as a democracy again.
Yep, we'll need to find about 163 candidates for election to the Dáil.
Seeing as just about anyone who could run for Dáil knows someone with connections to politics here, maybe the Germans can loan us a few along with this IMF/ECB loan.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies