• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Tony Gregory has died.

codology

Just got the bad news that the Independent TD for Dublin Central has passed away.A huge loss for the community of the north inner city and for his family .Ar Dheis Lámh Dé go raibh a hAnam.

Lao-Tse

Just got the bad news that the Independent TD for Dublin Central has passed away.A huge loss for the community of the north inner city and for his family .Ar Dheis Lámh Dé go raibh a hAnam.
May he rest in peace. My condolences to his family and friends.

garlandgreen

Aw no way. Tony was the man. A true champion of working Dubs. I'm sorry to here that. He was one of the good ones

pfkf

This is very sad news indeed, a man of great integrity and honesty, he will be missed by all, may he rest in peace.

Last edited:

Oppenheimer

The country needs more of Tony's type - I hope he has inspired many to continue his ethic, an unwavering support and representation of the people that elected him. Very sad news, a very good man.

baldur0300

That's awful awful news. RIP

geraghd

RIP.

When did this happen and where does anyone know?

hiding behind a poster

Very sad news. A man of great integrity at a time when such individuals were in short supply.

RIP.

Trefor1.1

Very sorry to hear that - a good decent & brave man.

Utopian Hermit Monk

Newstalk reporting that he died at the Hospice in Raheny.

A good man, sadly missed.

r.i.p.

Digout

a true patriot and prob the most honest and principled men in the dail, a massive loss for the people of Ireland. RIP.

Matisse

Very sad news. Tony was a good man who stood up for the ordinary working class in Dublin.
He had been sick for a good while, he knew it was bad but continued his hard work against the doctors wishes

RIP Tony.

mccafferty cat

Sad news. While I never had much time for the man's politics, no-one would wish such an untimely death on anyone. Whatever his place on the political spectrum, he served as a fitting contrast to the corrupt crook with whom he shared a constituency.

RIP

Twin Towers

Seen him hanging Lisbon posters in Glasnevin last year and wife remarked how poorly he looked. RIP, decent fella.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies