Tore Rasmussen far-right activist banned from UK now living in Dublin

Dame_Enda

As long as its not homophobic and not advocating violence I think theres no problem with Identitarianism. I think its a genuine movement as seen in elections in other countries. I also salute the role Identitarians played in patrolling the Mediterranean some months ago (until I think govts stopped them) in preventing illegal immigration.

I also recall from the anti Pegida riots in Dublin that the rioters were openly discussing their plans on Facebook and when I sent a complaint, I just got the usual standard reply and the hardline Leftist AFA thugs accounts were left alone. But when its the Identitarians its another story. Thankfully there is an alternative to Facebook called Patreon. Update: It seems Patreon are also cracking down on the Identitarians.

Last edited:

Clanrickard

Norwegans have a problem with radical christian terrorists like Brevnik. His followers are a threat to society.
It's Breivik by the way and he was not a Christian.

blinding

He can and should be deported.
I assume ditto for Islamic extremists .

Is Islam extreme . Its a Religious and Political Ideology that intends to take over where ever it can . Thats Pretty extreme if you ask me .

Jack Walsh

Oooooooooh Jack. I bet you are real hard so you are..............

I was referencing this grouping's pathetic past forays and shows of strength, and the cowardice and whimpering that subsequently occurred once confronted.

I could be an 8 stone geek or an 18 stone bullet headed violent head case
No one knows which, and happy to keep it that way

Herr Rommel

Looking at that photo the question I am asking is why that Guard is looking to get his details. Its not obvious that he is committing a public order offence.
What offence has he carried out?

Jack Walsh

What offence has he carried out?
None, leave him continue to make a tit of himself.
There is no appetite for his crap in this country as well you (and your pathetic little band of circle jerkers) know it
He will get bored, call us all snowflake, darkie and gay loving libtards and be off again

Although if he took a few of you lot with him, there would be no tears from me.

GDPR

Since we're letting Islamic Extremists build mosques all over Ireland with Saudi Money, why not let this fellow in?

Trainwreck

He may well be an undesirable individual, I don't know of him.

But I wouldn't accept a UK ban as evidence of anything, given some of the perfectly acceptable people who have been banned from the UK on the same grounds.

Clanrickard

I was referencing this grouping's pathetic past forays and shows of strength, and the cowardice and whimpering that subsequently occurred once confronted.
You mean peaceful protestors were attacked by AntiFa fascist thugs are they were unhappy about it.

Clanrickard

Catalpast

You mean peaceful protestors were attacked by AntiFa fascist thugs are they were unhappy about it.
The scenes I witnessed that day will never leave me

I actually had to remonstrate with members of the AGS do something

- as people were being clobbered up and down O'Connell St!

Dame_Enda

Does anyone know his attitudes to LGBT issues?

Catalpast

LGBT supporters were amongst the biggest supporters of the recent Abortion Referendum

- which is going to cut the numbers of native Irish children being born alive even further

Dame_Enda

LGBT supporters were amongst the biggest supporters of the recent Abortion Referendum

- which is going to cut the numbers of native Irish children being born alive even further
But we would also be major victims if Sharia came to Ireland. I dont view the abortion issue the way you do Catalpast, though I have evolved from a more conservative perspective over the years because of the Savita and another case and what we've learned from the Citizens Assembly. I am closer to some of your views on immigration though.

GDPR

But we would also be major victims if Sharia came to Ireland. I dont view the abortion issue the way you do Catalpast, though I have evolved from a more conservative perspective over the years because of the Savita and another case and what we've learned from the Citizens Assembly. I am closer to some of your views on immigration though.
In other words, you allowed yourself to be brainwashed by lies that you could have seen thorough if you gave the matter any attention.

blinding

Since we're letting Islamic Extremists build mosques all over Ireland with Saudi Money, why not let this fellow in?
He needs to set up some Nutter Religion . Its amazing how far you can get with some Nutter Religion at your Back .

Dame_Enda

In other words, you allowed yourself to be brainwashed by lies that you could have seen thorough if you gave the matter any attention.
If the baby was growing inside a man and the doctor said it would harm your longterm health then of course many men would opt for abortion.

Outlaw103

:lol::lol:

I'm guessing they are the same as his views on Mexicans, blacks, "George Soros" etc.

No need to worry though because the focus at the minute is on the Muslims. Focus on the common ground. Once he has served that purpose him and his small band of supporters will be easily gotten rid of. :lol:

LGBT shouldn't be next on their list as the belief the Muslim immigration is a "George Soros" conspiracy. Once they have dealt with the conspiracy I'm sure they will focus on rounding on the conspirators.

Dame_Enda

:lol::lol:

I'm guessing they are the same as his views on Mexicans, blacks, "George Soros" etc.

No need to worry though because the focus at the minute is on the Muslims. Focus on the common ground. Once he has served that purpose him and his small band of supporters will be easily gotten rid of. :lol:
I dunno. I saw an interview on Newsnight or CNN some years ago with young Identitarians in Austria and they were saying they are okay with LGBT people. Its about immigration. But 1 thing which has always harmed anti-immigration groups is when social conservatives hijack them and get them in the paper for that reason (some may be provocateurs for the intelligence agencies).

GDPR

He needs to set up some Nutter Religion . Its amazing how far you can get with some Nutter Religion at your Back .
It's not really about religion, it's about having the money to build big buildings. The Irish Gombeens love that. Lot's of brown envelopes flying about.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies