Tore Rasmussen far-right activist banned from UK now living in Dublin

GDPR

I dunno. I saw an interview on Newsnight or CNN some years ago with young Identitarians in Austria and they were saying they are okay with LGBT people. Its about immigration. But 1 thing which has always harmed anti-immigration groups is when social conservatives hijack them and get them in the paper for that reason (some may be provocateurs for the intelligence agencies).
Seems to me that half of GI are homosexuals.

Catalpast

But we would also be major victims if Sharia came to Ireland. I dont view the abortion issue the way you do Catalpast, though I have evolved from a more conservative perspective over the years because of the Savita and another case and what we've learned from the Citizens Assembly. I am closer to some of your views on immigration though.
Yes I know you are sound on the Immigrant issue

- but I think overall the LGBT community made a Huge mistake in backing it.

GDPR

If the baby was growing inside a man and the doctor said it would harm your longterm health then of course many men would opt for abortion.
The 8th allowed the early delivery of a baby in cases where the health of the money was endangered. There is no medical treatment that requires the deliberate killing of a child. That's not medicine - that's black magic.

Outlaw103

I dunno. I saw an interview on Newsnight or CNN some years ago with young Identitarians in Austria and they were saying they are okay with LGBT people. Its about immigration. But 1 thing which has always harmed anti-immigration groups is when social conservatives hijack them and get them in the paper for that reason (some may be provocateurs for the intelligence agencies).
Probably true. The section of European society that is now "anti immigration" and the "George Soros" conspiracy to undermine European culture has, historically speaking, been fairly sound on the LGBT question.

:lol::lol:

GDPR

Yes I know you are sound on the Immigrant issue

- but I think overall the LGBT community made a Huge mistake in backing it.
A "gay gene" has already been found. It's only a matter of time until gay babies are being exterminated on the results of tests for this gene.

blinding

A "gay gene" has already been found. It's only a matter of time until gay babies are being exterminated on the results of tests for this gene.
It will save the Muslims the trouble of throwing Gay people off buildings . Islam ain’t down with the Gays in a Good way . Gay People don’t need that sort of Down .

Catalpast

Bizarrely most of the LGBT crowd completely missed this rather obvious point!

Herr Rommel

None, leave him continue to make a tit of himself.
There is no appetite for his crap in this country as well you (and your pathetic little band of circle jerkers) know it
He will get bored, call us all snowflake, darkie and gay loving libtards and be off again

Although if he took a few of you lot with him, there would be no tears from me.

Super tough angry Jack the internet hardman once again in action.

silverharp

a hell of a scenario, religious Christians softening their stance on abortion and the leftist progressives wanting restrictions in abortion if its targeting minorities, lol . There isn't a bowl of popcorn big enough for that one

Herr Rommel

LGBT supporters were amongst the biggest supporters of the recent Abortion Referendum

- which is going to cut the numbers of native Irish children being born alive even further
Homosexual agenda to get rid of the native population and replace us with people whom the homosexuals wrongly assume are a persecuted minority. The joke will be on them and the future generations of homosexuals when you will have Muslim clerics pushing them off tall buildings.

GDPR

Bizarrely most of the LGBT crowd completely missed this rather obvious point!
Well, I asked one gay fellow about it, and he said the "right to choose" was more important than any other right - including the right of gay babies to live. That's the level of brainwashing we're dealing with.

gleeful

Link?

I know a pair of identical twins - one gay the other straight. Suggests 'gay' is not genetic.

GDPR

Homosexual agenda to get rid of the native population and replace us with people whom the homosexuals wrongly assume are a persecuted minority. The joke will be on them and the future generations of homosexuals when you will have Muslim clerics pushing them off tall buildings.
Yes, some homosexuals do look forward to a time when there will be no majority, but only a collection of minorities. They don't seem to realise that a strongly Patriarchal group like Islam is finding the invasion and domination of this "Utopia of Minorities," as easy as the Indo-Europeans found cutting through the sedentary farming communities of Paleo-Europe and enslaving them.

Mick Mac

History of radical Norwegians causing trouble in Ireland

Remember Rasmussen the Norwegian lesbian who was protesting thise who say punishing gays includes the death penalty as an option.

She was a nasty hate monger with that agenda.

I know nothing about this guy but presumably he isn't pro LGBT which should free up people to oppose him rather than pretend he didn't exist.

Dame_Enda

Link?

I know a pair of identical twins - one gay the other straight. Suggests 'gay' is not genetic.
But twin studies mentioned on wikipedia show that if the twins are male and identical and one is gay, theres a 50% to two thirds chance the other twin will be too.

I dont agree with whoever said they have found a "gay gene". The reality is that its likely to be a combination of genes.

GDPR

But twin studies mentioned on wikipedia show that if the twins are male and identical and one is gay, theres a 50% to two thirds chance the other twin will be too.

I dont agree with whoever said they have found a "gay gene". The reality is that its likely to be a combination of genes.
All that's needed is some indicator of homosexuality to be found for the killing to start. And it will all be done with the blessing and support of the supposed "Gay Lobby."

Trainwreck

Is that true? And does the "progressive intersectional " Libtard movement accept that science?

If so, that's rather awkward:

"Gender is a social construct, but sexuality is genetically hardwired."

gleeful

If it were genetic then 100% of identical twins would have identical sexuality. 50% correlation suggests some event in the womb is the cause.

Also - a genetic cause would soon have been selected out and now, after 1m years of human evolution, being gay would extremely rare.

On a related topic, why are so many Nazis and far right loons gay? What is it about the homoerotic uniforms and pro-male boys club that attracts so many gays to the far right?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies