Tore Rasmussen far-right activist banned from UK now living in Dublin

storybud1

Without doubt one of the craziest threads I ever saw on Politics.ie, a whole army of mass immigrationists going mad about some foreign lad entering the country.

.........you couldn't make it up !!!!!!!.
Sounds mad,,, an EU citizen promoting the idea of fellow EU citizens having Europe for Europeans and not the third world ??

Birmingham to be a minority white native City in a couple of years with 50,000 people unable to speak English ?

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/british-white-people-set-become-14830628

Nothing to see here, radical left fascists at work destroying your identity and culture, what ever you do , don;t stand up and ask politicians what the fook they are doing to YOUR COUNTRY !

Merkel got her answer, we are always behind the times even after the Tsunami of anchor baby and asylum scammers that started to pile in here 20 years ago,,

Imagine a Europe for Europeans ?? that could catch on,,,

cunnyfunt

Without doubt one of the craziest threads I ever saw on Politics.ie, a whole army of mass immigrationists going mad about some foreign lad entering the country.

.........you couldn't make it up !!!!!!!.
they'd of gave him a pass had he been black.....

GDPR

Sigh

Plenty of black loons in the US Alt Right

You lot are all butthurt that a Norwegian Nazi clown had to be sent in to take charge of yiz

Cyp

Tore is an old Scandinavian name, derived from Thorir, meaning thunder, and arse, meaning arse.

Thunder Arse.

rainmaker

Administrator
Yes, we want Europe to maintain it's White majority...
Spot the point where I stopped reading ^^^

Although I do appreciate your honesty. Most of your far right pals here want exactly the same thing and even more, but they lack the basic sense of integrity to state it honestly.

Catalpast

Sounds mad,,, an EU citizen promoting the idea of fellow EU citizens having Europe for Europeans and not the third world ??

Birmingham to be a minority white native City in a couple of years with 50,000 people unable to speak English ?

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/british-white-people-set-become-14830628

Nothing to see here, radical left fascists at work destroying your identity and culture, what ever you do , don;t stand up and ask politicians what the fook they are doing to YOUR COUNTRY !

Merkel got her answer, we are always behind the times even after the Tsunami of anchor baby and asylum scammers that started to pile in here 20 years ago,,

Imagine a Europe for Europeans ?? that could catch on,,,
It was like a powder keg last time I was there - and that was in the 80s.

My in laws lived there

- they got out!

Clanrickard

I believe the terrorist describes himself as a 'cultural christian' - whatever that means.
He called himself Odinist so not Chrsitian. A poor and pathetic attempt at moral equivalence.

Jews and homosexuals have always worked to undermine the Patriarchal hierarchy of Aryan Europe - which they feel excludes them.
Why is this cretin hanging around like a bad smell. Was he kicked off Political *sic* Irish?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies