Tory Boy's Doppelgänger & Davy Trimble's Son Woos UUP's Ard Fheis

theloner

Nicholas Trimble, a 29-year-old member of Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council, said he was enjoying his time in local politics. He said he had been involved in politics his whole life, "stuffing election literature into envelopes in Upper Bann as a young lad". Heavy stuff. He attended the recent UUP annual party conference with mammy, Daphne.

Like daddy, Nicky is also strongly pro-Brexit. Mr Trimble has also described himself as a “moderate” unionist, saying that he held some views which would not be in keeping with those of traditional unionism, adding: “I certainly would not describe myself as hardline.”

He explained: “I’m more of the opinion that we should be focusing on the politics of policies instead of flags.”

The sons of the party leaders/former leaders

Gareth Robinson: The former DUP leader's son cropped up recently in secret recordings of businessman Frank Cushnahan accepting £40,000 in cash from Co Down developer John Miskelly. Aired by BBC Spotlight last month, the two men also discussed payments to Gareth Robinson.
Nama: Ronnie Hanna and Gareth Robinson called to Stormont probe - The Irish News

Geroid Adams: Keeping the political profile low, Adams junior is former Antrim footballer and current senior manager.
'What's it really like being Gerry Adams' son? Politics is the last thing on my mind' - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Ian Paisley Jr.: Famous for encouraging people to use and apply for Irish passports and a dislike of man on man bumming and woman on woman furry cup drinking.
Ian Paisley, Jr. calls for Northern Irish Unionists to apply for Irish passports | IrishCentral.com

[video=youtube;Pj6RXcqxQss]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj6RXcqxQss[/video]

Irish-Rationalist

Unlike Paisley junior, I don't think the young Trimble would object to man on man bum action.

Irish-Rationalist

Silly response. Give the kid a break.
Like Charisma Ray, you're renowned for your fun loving nature and sense of humour.

DT123

Undoubtedly the lowest form of humour online, is anonymous people making comment on the appearance of others.

Truly pathetic and cowardly.

Irish-Rationalist

Undoubtedly the lowest form of humour online, is anonymous people making comment on the appearance of others.

And worse than commending the actions of UVF terrorists who bombed Dublin and Monaghan.

Irish-Rationalist

But I didn't.

Feel free to post where I did.

Put a picture of yourself up and then start ridiculing if you want.
You're a well established and infamous supporter of Loyalist terrorists, who when called out on his BS usually does a runner. I have a busy schedule and neither the time nor inclination to sift through your ignominious posting history.

DT123

You're a well established and infamous supporter of Loyalist terrorists, who when called out on his BS usually does a runner. I have a busy schedule and neither the time nor inclination to sift through your ignominious posting history.
Well if I have such a history of supporting loyalist terrorists, you'll have no bother finding one quote to back up your assertion.

I'm sure you can squeeze it in before Jeremy Kyle starts and your meals on wheels arrives.

Irish-Rationalist

Well if I have such a history of supporting loyalist terrorists, you'll have no bother finding one quote to back up your assertion.

I'm sure you can squeeze it in before Jeremy Kyle starts and your meals on wheels arrives.
Oh, you cheeky devil. You asked for a photo, so here you go:

I'm the one on the right.

You see, when I said Nicky Trimble probably wouldn't object to a bit of man on man bum action, some prejudiced fools thought I was a homophobe. Not the case.

Email me. ;)

theloner

Because the charge of being a Tory Boy is based just on appearance.... Nothing to do with privileged background, conservative values, Thatcher the hero, etc.

Good attempt at 'fox outrage' though, as Jim Wilson would say. A group called Conservative Future even tried disappear the stereotype, seems young Nicholas didn't get the memo.

[video=youtube;JA0qQZfbDak]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA0qQZfbDak[/video]

:lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/3655712/Forget-Tory-Boy-Conservatives-are-now-cool.html

between the bridges

Fair play to lonely he actually got who is who's son right, for a change...

theloner

Had William Hague a privileged background?
You'd go to great lengths to argue with a Feenynun. His F*cking biography is William Hague: From Tory Boy to Tory Leader. :lol:

It's strange read, I'll give you that, and before you start another daft argument, the book was launched at the Conservative Party Conference and Hague fully co-operated with the author and gave access to his family and his senior Tory colleagues.

Castle Ray is more of a Tory Boy than yourself, as your values definitely come across as more inherently sinister albeit in a pretty hilarious way.

between the bridges

You'd go to great lengths to argue with a Feenynun. His F*cking biography is William Hague: From Tory Boy to Tory Leader. :lol:

It's strange read, I'll give you that, and before you start another daft argument, the book was launched at the Conservative Party Conference and Hague fully co-operated with the author and gave access to his family and his senior Tory colleagues.

Castle Ray is more of a Tory Boy than yourself, as your values definitely come across as more inherently sinister albeit in a pretty hilarious way.
Lonely the revolutionary reading William Hague's bio, moi's heard it all now...

Irish-Rationalist

Charisma Ray is a totally bigoted little cnnt.

Nuff said.

theloner

Lonely the revolutionary reading William Hague's bio, moi's heard it all now...
Unionist attacks nationalist for reading books. Books about unionists. Should we burn them Bridgey, or just replace the political sections of universities with the back catalogue of Desperate Dan and Dennis the Menace?

I see one of your unionist representatives has kicked up a fuss about a video game the other day, but I'll keep that one for another time.

between the bridges

Unionist attacks nationalist for reading books. Books about unionists. Should we burn them Bridgey, or just replace the political sections of universities with the back catalogue of Desperate Dan and Dennis the Menace?

I see one of your unionist representatives has kicked up a fuss about a video game the other day, but I'll keep that one for another time.
Nationalist has William Hague as poster boy...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies