• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Toyosi murder case aquittal.

Mugabe

RTÉ News

This is just in the news now.

read the report carefully, I am of the understanding that a knife was never used to kill the lad in question, but a screwdriver belonging to the victims friend.

That same friend did not come forward as a witness in the trial.

In short, it's quite possible the lads in question were not coming back from the Aquatic center, nor were they collecting Conkers.

DanBreen

Twitter
Your having a laugh, twitters for twits.

Seanie Lemass

There seems to be a suggestion in reports that the defendant's phone had been stolen and that led to the confrontation. There are a lot of confusing issues surrounding this, not helped by the fact that the person accused of the actual killing has himself departed this world since.

eoghanacht

it's quite possible the lads in question were not coming back from the Aquatic center, nor were they collecting Conkers.
What are you trying to infer here? Stop being a fanny and just say it out right wht you think.

I suspect it's something along the lines of the ni*gger got what he deserved.

eoghanacht

Mugabe

What are you trying to infer here? Stop being a fanny and just say it out right wht you think.

You are a clown.

Let me state clearly. The group were not minding their own business, they were being a nuisance and tragic circumstances was the result. There was a few White girls involved too so no, I don't hold the opinion you made right there.

There was no knife, the lad was killed with a screwdriver, a screwdriver his mate owned and a mate who would not come back form England to go witness on behalf of his deceased friend.

Work it out for yourself. The friend of Toyosi knew that if he went witness, on cross examination, what led up to that tragic incident would have been revealed and he would have come out very badly indeed.

White Horse

We should have learned by this stage not to jump to conclusions.

This was not helpful in the initial reporting and will not be helpful now.

eoghanacht

You are a clown.

Let me state clearly. The group were not minding their own business, they were being a nuisance and tragic circumstances was the result. There was a few White girls involved too so no, I don't hold the opinion you made right there.

There was no knife, the lad was killed with a screwdriver, a screwdriver his mate owned and a mate who would not come back form England to go witness on behalf of his deceased friend.

Work it out for yourself. The friend of Toyosi knew that if he went witness, on cross examination, what led up to that tragic incident would have been revealed and he would have come out very badly indeed.

So it is a case of you believing the n*gger got what he deserved. Tell me is it ok for vigilantes to take the law into their own hands or just when non whites are involved?

Seanie Lemass

Would you be getting so upset or saying all the stuff you did before if it was just another Dub skanger who came off worst?

EoinMag

I don't think that's what's being implied at all.

There was more to it than meets the eye.

I was a neighbour of Paul Barry's, I saw the altercation in front of my house with the baseball bat and stones being thrown at the Barry brothers as I was entering my house. This was before the kids went to the roundabout and before the Barry brothers went back to get into the car.

I think the suggestion is that Barry did not go equipped with a knife and the story on the night was that Toy had been killed by a weapon carried by one of his mates that day, and that Barry was not carrying a knife.

The phone incident was a consequence of the Barrys being hammered after they meted out racist abuse to the kids, it looks like the phone fell out of his pocket and was opportunely taken, there was no mugging as some have claimed.

I was talking to the guy whose arms he died in and I got a good bit of information from him on the evening of the killing, as I was looking for a copper to ask what I should do about a witness statement for what I saw.

I did have cops around to the house to take mine and my wifes statements. I also put them in touch with the friend of mine who was with me on that evening.

The kids were being no angels in or about the time of the killing, and there were other violent incidents in the same area in the weeks leading up to the fight and killing and the implication is that the same group were involved, there is no direct evidence of this as the guy who was beaten claims to remember nothing as he was found on the ground after being beaten unconscious, this issue has not been mentioned in the case.

Mugabe

So it is a case of you believing the n*gger got what he deserved. Tell me is it ok for vigilantes to take the law into their own hands or just when non whites are involved?
I'm telling you his friend was carrying a screw driver, so the story as it was originally reported was not accurate. Nothing more, nothing less.

The young lad did not deserve what happened to him, absolutely not.

EoinMag

I'm telling you his friend was carrying a screw driver, so the story as it was originally reported was not accurate. Nothing more, nothing less.

The young lad did not deserve what happened to him, absolutely not.
This is what was said to me on the night of the killing and the initial storys from his friends on the facebook pages etc were that Toyosi took one for his friend.

His friend was carrying a screw driver and in the altercation this ended up stuck in Toyosis heart as one of the five stab wounds that he took to the chest and stomach.

herya

Are you saying that pathologists cannot tell knife wounds from screwdriver wounds, especially that you claim there was no knife at the scene?

EoinMag

Are you saying that pathologists cannot tell knife wounds from screwdriver wounds, especially that you claim there was no knife at the scene?

The weapon was never found, the Barrys drove from the scene and dumped the weapon and there was a major search for it.

I don't think either side wanted the weapon to be found to be honest.

EoinMag

Is there a point to this post, if so I fail to see it!

Just like a child who's learned the word poop for the first time....pathetic scumbag you're dealing with there, I'd not engage myself.

Mugabe

I have followed the case closely, the prosecution claimed there was a knife.

Marie Cassidy said the the wound was not like a normal stab, and would have went in like an arch.

The witness's read all the evidence and one kept well away from the case. Work it out for yourself for Jesus sake.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies