• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Trans Watch

Beachcomber

Males shouldn't be put in female prisons, full stop.

I totally agree, but the modern way allows people like this to use the system to mess with people. Thus a male who pretends to be a woman gets to be transferred into female detention facilities.

cunnyfunt

This move by 2 lawmakers in the US state of South Dakota makes a lot of sense to me. The intention is to make school students play sports based on their sex, and not on their gender identity.

I'm sure that this will be howled down by the pro-trans so-called progressives, but it follows on from a number of instances where "trans women" (ie men by sex but they identity as women by gender) have been shown to dominate women's sports due to the physical attributes that their sex has provided them with.

What do p.ie people think of this move?

SD lawmakers to ponder school transgender policy for sports

"Two South Dakota lawmakers want to void the State High School Activities Association transgender policy for participating in sports.

Senate Bill 49 would make students participate in sex-segregated sports based only on the sexual identity on that students birth certificate.

The current SDHSAA transgender policy states that All students should have the opportunity to participate in SDHSAA activities in a manner that is consistent with their gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on a students records. "
Here is how you sum up this BS in double quick time. It trans want to insist on identifying as trans....go right ahead. But if men and women who identify as men and women want to be identified that way....they should damn well be allowed to too.

cunnyfunt

While I have no problem with trans people, I have concerns that allowing a transwoman to compete against biological-females would give the transwoman an unfair advantage due to the greater physical strength of people born in a male body.
This whole mess is flawed....because taking to any kind of conclusion....surely involves doing away with men and women competitions..

Beachcomber

Here is how you sum up this BS in double quick time. It trans want to insist on identifying as trans....go right ahead. But if men and women who identify as men and women want to be identified that way....they should damn well be allowed to too.

They should be allowed to identify as being trans too?

cunnyfunt

They should be allowed to identify as being trans too?
I'm of the opinion they can call themselves what they like.....but don't insist society "has to" conform to their way of thinking...or start demanding change in the likes of sporting events.

It's intolerant of them to insist on their gender status on the one hand.....Whilst demanding women shouldn't have an exclusive identity of their own for example

Lagertha

Why not just have Trans Categories in sports? Some people will argue that there wouldn't be enough Trans athletes to compete, but the argument could be made that it's deeply unfair to have men who identify as women competing in sports against biological women and winning all of the prizes. It has to be said that the men who identify as women are competing in women's competitions and not in male competitions because they have a biological edge on women.

Beachcomber

Why not just have Trans Categories in sports? Some people will argue that there wouldn't be enough Trans athletes to compete, but the argument could be made that it's deeply unfair to have men who identify as women competing in sports against biological women and winning all of the prizes. It has to be said that the men who identify as women are competing in women's competitions and not in male competitions because they have a biological edge on women.

I'd have thought that it's more to do with them not being good enough to compete with their male peers, and they thus realise that if they declare as women they can take advantage of that biological edge that they usually have over women.

silverharp

it looks like the young people under 7 of Deansgrange dodged a bullet, what could go wrong with a group called Glitter Hole, a reference to Gary maybe?

Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-22-32-24.png

such a wholesome bunch of individuals

Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-22-40-02.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-23-37-46.png

concerned parents kicked up a fuss

Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-22-22-17.png

The OD

I agree. It's unfair to a woman to have to compete in a sport against a man who considers himself to be a woman. Men are generally more physically strong than women. There's also the issue of drugs, drug testing is mandatory in competitive professional sports, even taking something like an over the counter medication that is on the banned list can result in an athlete being disqualified or banned so how can they justify an athlete who is taking hormone treatments being allowed an exemption? This nonsense is out of control. I read a story last week about a woman who gave birth to a child then underwent a sex change who has allowed their 4 year old child to change their gender and name by deed pole because they identify as being a girl not a boy. Monkey see monkey do.

Males shouldn't be put in female prisons, full stop.
The fúcking irony of the above is hilarious.

The OD

silverharp

So shocked you had to post the images, huh?

Did you think about those 7 year olds while you alone?
what a low energy post

The OD

what a low energy post
Yup, you are 100% correct in this case. I really, really couldn't summon up enough energy for something really bannable.

Let me get some more caffeine in and I will try again in about 2-3 weeks when I am able to face the online stupidity again. Talk then.

Herr Rommel

This move by 2 lawmakers in the US state of South Dakota makes a lot of sense to me. The intention is to make school students play sports based on their sex, and not on their gender identity.

I'm sure that this will be howled down by the pro-trans so-called progressives, but it follows on from a number of instances where "trans women" (ie men by sex but they identity as women by gender) have been shown to dominate women's sports due to the physical attributes that their sex has provided them with.

What do p.ie people think of this move?

SD lawmakers to ponder school transgender policy for sports

"Two South Dakota lawmakers want to void the State High School Activities Association transgender policy for participating in sports.

Senate Bill 49 would make students participate in sex-segregated sports based only on the sexual identity on that students birth certificate.

The current SDHSAA transgender policy states that All students should have the opportunity to participate in SDHSAA activities in a manner that is consistent with their gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on a students records. "
Common sense at long last.

You can paint stripes on a horse and call it a zebra but it’s still a zebra underneath.

neiphin

True enough.

I think it's simply the latest thing that the extreme pro-trans lobby are focusing on.

Once one issue becomes more or less settled, they move on to another supposed issue that they claim needs to be resolved.
i have always found that the most anti gay were in fact themselves gays in the shadows or gays who were so disgusted by the "sin"
live in denial of their own orantiation

Beachcomber

i have always found that the most anti gay were in fact themselves gays in the shadows or gays who were so disgusted by the "sin"
live in denial of their own orantiation
Have you really?

What about trans people? That's what this thread is about.

neiphin

I totally agree, but the modern way allows people like this to use the system to mess with people. Thus a male who pretends to be a woman gets to be transferred into female detention facilities.
more cubicles
better chance of having a shít in piece

edg

it looks like the young people under 7 of Deansgrange dodged a bullet, what could go wrong with a group called Glitter Hole, a reference to Gary maybe?

View attachment 17569

such a wholesome bunch of individuals

View attachment 17570

View attachment 17571

concerned parents kicked up a fuss

View attachment 17572
This group want access to children? Barf. Has this country learned nothing about men in dresses preaching to others while looking for access to children? I suppose they had to go somewhere now they cant operate in the church.

Seriously though, I wonder what their issue was getting Garda vetting. This whole story is disturbing.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies