Transgender inmate sexually abuses 4 Woman days after arriving in Jail

jimbohane

Pro tip: if you think something looks dodgy, legally-speaking, maybe don't republish it yourself...
I wish to apologise, I thought when it has gone on for a number of pages that it was being done with the blessing of the site administrators

CookieMonster

I wish to apologise, I thought when it has gone on for a number of pages that it was being done with the blessing of the site administrators
Site rules, you can say almost whatever you want about other posters here.

troll account

This deviant is probably in a sex offenders wing now he can pretend to be a woman there... No young girls to rape

CookieMonster

This deviant is probably in a sex offenders wing now he can pretend to be a woman there... No young girls to rape
Sailor? I don't think so. Young girls aren't his thing...

gijoe

I think we might all owe this WOMAN an apology! Of course SHE could identify as a lesbian transgender - a lesbian trapped in a mans body!!

Nebuchadnezzar

I think a lot of it comes from James Masons portrayal of Rommel in "The Desert Fox".

Mind you, he was also amazing as Humbert Humbert in Stanley Kubricks "Lolita."
James Mason was not a Nazi, literal or otherwise. Claiming that he was is utterly preposterous.

Watcher2

Technically that's true, but only because you have to be really stupid to waste your time engaging with someone like you.
A witty retort. You should go for a lie down after exerting so much energy on your wittiest line.:lol:

Ramon Mercadar

Another Trans attack. A man dressed as a woman. But is described as a woman. Male violence covered up.

A woman who attacked two people with an axe in an Australian convenience store has been convicted of attempted murder.

Evie Amati, 26, carried out the unprovoked attack in Sydney last year.

After entering the 7-Eleven store, Amati used the axe to strike a man in the face and a woman in the back of the head. Both victims suffered serious injuries.

Amati had pleaded not guilty, arguing that she was experiencing a psychosis at the time of the attack.

The New South Wales District Court convicted her of three charges on Friday, after almost two days of deliberations by a jury.

Amati testified that her mental health had declined after she began taking hormones to transition from male to female.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-45053880

Alan Harvey

WOMAN: What on earth are you doing in the ladies toilets?
MAN: I’m a pre-op transgender woman – I’ve ever right to be here, you bigot!
WOMAN: Then why aren’t you like … wearing a dress or make-up?
MAN: Because dresses and make-up are a patriarchal social construct. So I’m wearing normal men’s clothes instead.
WOMAN: Please stop staring at me like that – I’m trying to wash my hands.
MAN: That’s it, I’m reporting you for a Hate Crime. HATER! HATER!
WOMAN: Jesus, get your hands off me!
MAN: Can’t you see, I’m making a citizen’s arrest. You Hate Criminal!
GATHERING CROWD: Hate Criminal! Hate Criminal!

Herr Rommel

WOMAN: What on earth are you doing in the ladies toilets?
MAN: I’m a pre-op transgender woman – I’ve ever right to be here, you bigot!
WOMAN: Then why aren’t you like … wearing a dress or make-up?
MAN: Because dresses and make-up are a patriarchal social construct. So I’m wearing normal men’s clothes instead.
WOMAN: Please stop staring at me like that – I’m trying to wash my hands.
MAN: That’s it, I’m reporting you for a Hate Crime. HATER! HATER!
WOMAN: Jesus, get your hands off me!
MAN: Can’t you see, I’m making a citizen’s arrest. You Hate Criminal!
GATHERING CROWD: Hate Criminal! Hate Criminal!
Well said most of these nutters crave attention that is why they think they are the wrong gender.

CookieMonster

Another Trans attack. A man dressed as a woman. But is described as a woman. Male violence covered up.

A woman who attacked two people with an axe in an Australian convenience store has been convicted of attempted murder.

Evie Amati, 26, carried out the unprovoked attack in Sydney last year.

After entering the 7-Eleven store, Amati used the axe to strike a man in the face and a woman in the back of the head. Both victims suffered serious injuries.

Amati had pleaded not guilty, arguing that she was experiencing a psychosis at the time of the attack.

The New South Wales District Court convicted her of three charges on Friday, after almost two days of deliberations by a jury.

Amati testified that her mental health had declined after she began taking hormones to transition from male to female.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-45053880
Person commits crime - shocking.

Ramon Mercadar

A very long article (but well worth reading) about the funding of the Trans movement, the erasure of Lesbians and Health concerns regarding the use of HRT and the treatment of children.

Inauthentic Selves: The modern LGBTQ+ Movement Is Run By Philanthropic Astroturf And Based On Junk Science

... Despite the supposed status of transgender people as America’s most oppressed minority, the North Carolina ‘bathroom bill’, H.B 2. was international news. How many other state bills become international news? Celebrities said they would no longer come to the state, sports teams protested. Bruce Springsteen said he wouldn’t play there. Every boycott by some famous liberal was greeted with aplomb. There was a national shaming of the state, on the massive stage that is the mainstream news cycle. Left unmentioned by that same mainstream news were the changes to North Carolina employment laws also in the same bill, that negatively impacted working-class Americans, or the fact some of the outcry was defining sex under North Carolina law as “the physical condition of being male or female, which is stated on a person’s birth certificate”. Bruce Springsteen didn’t refuse to play in the state based on that part of H.B 2. When the ‘bathroom bill’ sections were removed in 2017, the employment sections did not change. There was a collective shaking of heads, a throwing up of hands, a celebration of transgenderism’s victory and the bill disappeared from the national conversation.

Transgenderism, as a movement, has experienced a rapid rise compared to any other civil rights movement. Sex change surgery only went beyond experiments or the unfulfilled whims of Roman Emperors until the 1950s, a decade that brought us the term ‘transsexualism’ courtesy of those that treated Christine Jorgensen, who was still unable to marry men because their legal sex was still listed as male despite their sex reassignment surgery. In that time, it has gone from a freakshow curiosity and the surgical treatment for the homosexuals (who were popularly believed, into the 1960s to be a sort of ‘third sex’, and often still are outside of a Western context), to America’s most pressing civil rights movement, with hundreds of millions of dollars being poured into the issue across the fifty states.

By contrast, other civil rights movements have not enjoyed such a rapid rise. Women, oppressed since the creation of private property, have endured patriarchy for thousands of years. It took a hundred years for the United States to abolish slavery, and another hundred to abolish segregation. It seems it will take another hundred for people to abolish what Colin Kaepernick kneels over. Homosexuals have been increasingly marginalized in Western society since late antiquity and after the Stonewall riots and the collective awakening in the 60s and 70s, have waged a 50-year long fight for equal rights — one that has not yet been won, as homosexuals have no federal civil rights protections. Yet transgenderism, a term itself coined barely twenty years ago, and included in ‘LGBT’ since only the mid-90s has money to burn and victories seem to come easily .

Does this add up to you? I can’t remember everyone boycotting Missouri over Ferguson. Maybe the revocation of the Arizona Super Bowl over Martin Luther King Day. Hell, no celebrity is refusing to play states that are attempting to criminalize abortion. Two plus two has failed to equal four. The question emerges: Why? I decided to find out, and doing that in modern America requires following the money. And the money leads to large philanthropic foundations and pharmaceutical money. ...

https://medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies