Transgender inmate sexually abuses 4 Woman days after arriving in Jail

GDPR

WOMAN: What on earth are you doing in the ladies toilets?
MAN: I’m a pre-op transgender woman – I’ve ever right to be here, you bigot!
WOMAN: Then why aren’t you like … wearing a dress or make-up?
MAN: Because dresses and make-up are a patriarchal social construct. So I’m wearing normal men’s clothes instead.
WOMAN: Please stop staring at me like that – I’m trying to wash my hands.
MAN: That’s it, I’m reporting you for a Hate Crime. HATER! HATER!
WOMAN: Jesus, get your hands off me!
MAN: Can’t you see, I’m making a citizen’s arrest. You Hate Criminal!
GATHERING CROWD: Hate Criminal! Hate Criminal!
Lovely duckie, I see you have had drama school training.... :)

Ramon Mercadar

Person commits crime - shocking.
Rather a case of women being blamed for the actions of a psychotic male. Hormone treatment made him psychotic?

Herr Rommel

You will see more of these breakdowns as these fruitcakes continue to cosmetically change their physical appearance.

On the lighter side of the news the worlds most famous cross dressers Bruce Jenner is looking to play a villain in a super hero movie.

razorblade

Yep! There's no such thing as a transgender woman - just a psychiatrically ill man.
Its about time that we stopped pandering to these freakshows by not using false gender nouns your gender is determined at birth not how you feel in your head or by taking hormones but simply biological reality.

Herr Rommel

Its about time that we stopped pandering to these freakshows by not using false gender nouns your gender is determined at birth not how you feel in your head or by taking hormones but simply biological reality.
Future generations will look back on this the same we we look back upon shock treatment for the mentally ill as being barbaric, the sad truth is that there is plenty of money to be made for those who think thoughts and feelings are more highly validated than basic science and biology.

CookieMonster

Rather a case of women being blamed for the actions of a psychotic male. Hormone treatment made him psychotic?
So the claim is made. But then I met a man on the street last year who told me that the city council were experimenting on him and that's why he uses drugs. So...

hollandia

So the claim is made. But then I met a man on the street last year who told me that the city council were experimenting on him and that's why he uses drugs. So...
Did this man in the street have two pints in his hands, by any chance? I may know him...

Ramon Mercadar

Might be the same guy.

justcallmejoe

THere was an update on this case...

I can't post links but if you Google the titles you will see that the person in the OP, Karen White, a male previously known as Stephen Wood, has pleased guilty to sexualt assault of the women in the prison and previous multiple rapes.

Transgender inmate charged with raping a woman sexually assaulted four fellow prisoners days after being remanded to an all-female jail (Daily Mail)

"Yesterday White pleaded guilty at Leeds Crown Court to the historic rape of a woman in August 2003, when she was then called Stephen Wood.

Last month she also pleaded guilty at the same court to two counts of raping another woman between February and December 2016.

It was for these rape offences that White was remanded in custody to New Hall Prison.
And while locked up there she took advantage of living alongside women inmates to carry out further sex attacks."

Transgender person accused of rape is remanded into female prison and sexually assaults inmates within days (Telegraph)

Transgender inmate admits Wakefield jail sex offences (BBC)

Why was a transgender rapist put in a women’s prison? (Spectator)

So, natal women are right to be concerned about self-ID and the kinds of people who can and will access traditionally sex segreagted spaces. This never should have been allowed happen - male-bodied people have always been a threat to females.

yobosayo

What a mixed up world: while her erect penis was sticking out from the top of her trousers.
Are you just now having that thought? Whenever you see one of the "progressive" wingnuts, just ask them the one question, to wit, what, exactly, is female about a penis and testes? The follow up question is, Ah, so you went the mental route and ignored our plain biology, what with your it's the state of mind and not the body parts response, and so, how female in the mind are you when you never have to concern yourself with a cyclical menstruation and never ever risk getting pregnant?

edg

Not surprised to see our resident pervs defend this rapist. Isn’t that right Cookie, Eagle, Hollandia and gang?

Can’t get kinkier than a crossdesser raping women in a prison can ya?
Right up their street.

I image you folks would like to keep on putting men like this back in women’s prison. Am I right?

Herr Rommel

THere was an update on this case...

I can't post links but if you Google the titles you will see that the person in the OP, Karen White, a male previously known as Stephen Wood, has pleased guilty to sexualt assault of the women in the prison and previous multiple rapes.

Transgender inmate charged with raping a woman sexually assaulted four fellow prisoners days after being remanded to an all-female jail (Daily Mail)

"Yesterday White pleaded guilty at Leeds Crown Court to the historic rape of a woman in August 2003, when she was then called Stephen Wood.

Last month she also pleaded guilty at the same court to two counts of raping another woman between February and December 2016.

It was for these rape offences that White was remanded in custody to New Hall Prison.
And while locked up there she took advantage of living alongside women inmates to carry out further sex attacks."

Transgender person accused of rape is remanded into female prison and sexually assaults inmates within days (Telegraph)

Transgender inmate admits Wakefield jail sex offences (BBC)

Why was a transgender rapist put in a women’s prison? (Spectator)

So, natal women are right to be concerned about self-ID and the kinds of people who can and will access traditionally sex segreagted spaces. This never should have been allowed happen - male-bodied people have always been a threat to females.
This sexual deviant should never see the light of day again.

razorblade

Not surprised to see our resident pervs defend this rapist. Isn’t that right Cookie, Eagle, Hollandia and gang?

Can’t get kinkier than a crossdesser raping women in a prison can ya?
Right up their street.

I image you folks would like to keep on putting men like this back in women’s prison. Am I right?
Strange how womens rights go completely out the window to pander to these sick freaks and real women are supposed to put up and shut up and allow themselves be violated in this manner just to satisfy the resident loons.

Herr Rommel

Strange how womens rights go completely out the window to pander to these sick freaks and real women are supposed to put up and shut up and and allow themselves be violated in this manner just to satisfy the resident loons.
How insulting is it to the real feminist who fought tooth and nail back in the day to see all their good work undone by something as simple as a bloke putting on a frock and claiming to be a woman.

Kilbarry

This sexual deviant should never see the light of day again.
I'm inclined to agree but with one proviso. Generally speaking, I hate arguments like "it's the system's fault" or "we are all to blame" but in this case, society DID make the guy worse than he already was by playing up to his fantasies!

GDPR

I've said it all along this will be the next big battle the homosexuals will take on and it won't be long before the dirty child rapist is being portrayed as a friendly misunderstood person who just has a sickness for children.
If the luvvies in the media and capitalist entertainment industry told a lot of the morons on here that kiddie fiddlers are a decent bunch of oppressed and misunderstood people than it wouldn't be long before they were in agreement. Critical thinking has been undermined in the West by the collapse of academic standards in our Universities.

Herr Rommel

If the luvvies in the media and capitalist entertainment industry told a lot of the morons on here that kiddie fiddlers are a decent bunch of oppressed and misunderstood people than it wouldn't be long before they were in agreement. Critical thinking has been undermined in the West by the collapse of academic standards in our Universities.
Add in the destruction of the family unit and the meaning of what a real family is and the door was open for the first wave of deviants and degenerates with more on the way.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies