Transgender inmate sexually abuses 4 Woman days after arriving in Jail

CookieMonster

Not surprised to see our resident pervs defend this rapist. Isn’t that right Cookie, Eagle, Hollandia and gang?

Can’t get kinkier than a crossdesser raping women in a prison can ya?
Right up their street.

I image you folks would like to keep on putting men like this back in women’s prison. Am I right?

GDPR

Thank goodness the "bloke" was transferred to a male prison.

Transgenders still with their male bits should never be placed in a female prison, as they are not female in any physical sense.

And I bet this "transgender" will never undergo surgery to remove them. He stupidly thought he had an opportunity to keep pursuing females, the creep.

justcallmejoe

"Sickening proof our prisons have finally lost the plot: He's a rapist who was sent to a female jail for GBH after claiming to be a woman then sexually assaulted the inmates. Damningly, now his ex-girlfriend says his gender change is a sham."

*Karen White, 52, was moved to HMP New Hall, a female prison in West Yorkshire
*Within days of arriving last year, White sexually assaulted four female inmates
*Born as Stephen Terence Wood, he was convicted in 2001 for offences of indecent assault and gross indecency with a primary school child

www dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6169813/Rapist-Karen-Whites-ex-girlfriend-says-gender-change-sham.html

Worth a read - these assaults could have been prevented. And all of this happened before self-ID has been brought into the UK! What will it be like when self ID is brought in?
We were told things like this don't happen, but they do.

RasherHash

BACKTOBASICS

[B]NBC News[/B]‏Verified account @[B]NBCNews[/B] 50s51 seconds ago
More
3 Connecticut high school athletes file complaint against statewide transgender policy saying it cost them top finishes in races and possibly college scholarships.
Men claiming transgenderism to compete against women, but then again, they would not win against real men - a sick situation.
I hope they (women athletes) sue, and sue big.

Last edited:

RasherHash

Men claiming transgenderism to compete against women, but then again, they would not win against real men - a sick situation.
I hope they sue, and sue big.
Don't call me Sue 🤕 😭

Pyewacket

LOL, you do know there are numerous cases involving male prison officers sexually blackmailing female prisoners and female prison officers falling for male prisoners and having sex with them to the general destruction of their careers in the public service? Not to mention same sex rape and harassment, among prisoners, not because they miss orgasms, but to exercise power and humiliate other inmates?

Prison is a shit place, that is why no one wants to go there.

RasherHash

Does my bum look big in this?

omgsquared

I always had a dream of playing International Rugby and soccer, however I was not good enoiugh to make the mens team(S) . I am now 60 so past my prime but can still bench press 110-115 Kg , squat 90, do 10 pulls ups , 40-50 push ups play tag at least twice a week and often soccer on the weekend. I wonder If I identified as a woman would I make the womens Team(s). After all several of the top womens soccer team have been beaten properly by U 16 yr old boys teams , What do you think?
Grey haired, i suppose I could always dye it blond, shave the legs, get the immac on the puss/Face, put a tie down on you know where,, migt even make afew bob..

mr_anderson

LOL, you do know there are numerous cases involving male prison officers sexually blackmailing female prisoners and female prison officers falling for male prisoners and having sex with them to the general destruction of their careers in the public service? Not to mention same sex rape and harassment, among prisoners, not because they miss orgasms, but to exercise power and humiliate other inmates?

Prison is a shit place, that is why no one wants to go there.
Nothing to do with placing male trannies in female jails.

Incidentally, any female trannies demanding to go to male jails ?

Pyewacket

Nothing to do with placing male trannies in female jails.

Incidentally, any female trannies demanding to go to male jails ?
Well if you are just worried about men pretending to be women in female prisons, I don't think you get this prison thing at all.

Never mind, prattle on.

Kilbarry

You wouldn't let a fox into a coop because he 'identifies' as a hen...
About 1966 one of my classmates asked a few of us why bulls couldn't have calves. I'm city born but both parents were from the country and most of the others were the same. I think this guy had parents and maybe grandparents born in Dublin. Back then we thought it was a great joke!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies