Travellers disgrace their community again

Herr Rommel

A few days ago you suggested that if a black kid came to your house to date your daughter "it would be the last time he ever did"
I happen to think that isn't a "normal family" either.
And that's my choice as a parent.

jimbohane

There is currently no evidence that they committed any robbery.
The reported robbery was carried out by "four men", so I think we can safely say that neither the teenage girl or her 8 month unborn girl commited any "violent robbery", as you so casually maintain.
But you make all sorts of big man claims on here, and frequently, as with Carrickmines fire , they are wrong, and borne out of pure hatred and bigotry.

"two knackers" and their unborn child are dead and you are delighted, we get it, but as regards any possible crime any of them may have committed, do everyone a favour and please shut up, at least until facts are properly established.
I think driving at speed down the wrong side of the A40 and putting other road users lives at risk is a very serious crime don't you .? Let us hope none of the law abiding passengers on the coach that these thugs crashed into were injured.

Herr Rommel

I think driving at speed down the wrong side of the A40 and putting other road users lives at risk is a very serious crime don't you .? Let us hope none of the law abiding passengers on the coach that these thugs crashed into were injured.
For virtue signaling types innocent law abiding people's lives don't matter.

atkin8

Pregnant woman, 18, and new husband, 19, killed in A40 cop chase crash while

The chase was launched following a violent raid between 8.15pm and 8.37pm on Sunday.

The victims - two men and a woman - reported the door of their home had been forced open by a gang of four men.

Now do us all a favour and curb your bigoted impulses for once in your life and let the facts emerge.
One does have to ask the question what where they fleeing from ? What country are people 99.9% not racist ?

Gin Soaked

This tragic turn of events which has left two very young people dead (and with it, an unborn child dead) are why we need to look again at Traveller policies. Far too many lead chaotic lives defined by exclusion, violence and lawlessness.

The young couple were kids*. Regardless of how they lived, and what they may have done.

* I don't accept people are adults till 25. All people under this age are very open to bad influences and are shaped by others. Autonomy and agency are always limited. That's a good thing in a positive environment, but toxic otherwise.

LISTOWEL MAN

greatest knacker i ever met was an IRA supporter

his whole family were poisoned with that 'up the ra' nonsense

we were inside science class one day and he made a joke about his cousin getting raped

i hope i never see him again

Fr. Ted Crilly

we were inside science class one day and he made a joke about his cousin getting raped

No way to be talking about your family.
You should be ashamed of yourself after they put up with you for the last 28 years.

Was Martin Ferris round for dinner again on Sunday?

Angler

You should be ashamed of yourself after they put up with you for the last 28 years.

Did you see the recent twin picture post in the Best Movie Villain thread,an out and out disgrace.

Levellers

When you say "the greatest knacker" do you mean a fantastic person?

bagel

Circuit Courts are still in session countrywide. Any 'ethnic minority' convictions making headlines?

Myers Mimnagh

Doubt it, Crilly, practicing manouvers out at sea.

bagel

Fourteen of them up before Galway Circuit Court tomorrow to fix dates for trials, all separate cases.

silverharp

An example of when people have rights and no responsibilities?