Travellers protest arrival of Syrian refugees

OrderoftheDragon

Well the OP beat me to it...

But fair play to the Travellers for making a stand

No doubt they will be housed in double quick time after this

- as the last thing the Establishment want is this sick policy of housing foreigners ahead of Irish People exposed

I would encourage any group of Irish folks in Blanchardstown to publicly protest as well

In Fingal Co Co over half the people on the housing list

- are not even Irish!
You can add balbriggan to that......

asset test

Luckily, she knows of a house in Mayo where they can all be accommodated.
Indeed she does!

I'd love Enda of Mayo to invite her to solve this! He and his minions on Mayo Co. Co. are obviously incapable of doing it themselves.

OrderoftheDragon

And the right wing racist loons won't be able to do anything other than comment on the thoughts of the left, because the racists would happily fnck all of them out of the country
Then we wouldn't have a housing crisis though !!!!!!!!!!! Would we ????????????????

Strawberry

That's right. It was a particularly stupid post by this person Strawberry. At least a billion people on the planet do not have adequate housing, and this nitwit thinks that our local authorities should house them. I see we have some real clowns on this site.
Oh FFS, what do we have here then? A sock obviously, but I can't think of anyone stupid enough to think that housing people with legal permission to be in the country means housing a billion people in Castlebar!? So whose sock are you?

GDPR

Oh FFS, what do we have here then? A sock obviously, but I can't think of anyone stupid enough to think that housing people with legal permission to be in the country means housing a billion people in Castlebar!? So whose sock are you?
Why are they being given housing as soon as they arrive - while Irish people are on the housing list for ten years and more?

Strawberry

Why are they being given housing as soon as they arrive - while Irish people are on the housing list for ten years and more?
Being housed on the basis of need means that refugees who have fled a war zone with nothing but the clothes on their back will come before people who live on a halting site surrounded by their extended family.

New Threads

Most Replies