Treatment of liberal causes célèbre vs emigrants

Notachipanoaktree

Last edited:
Last edited:
a grand bunch of lads all the same.
Yep. Very organised indeed. All of the below could have been introduced with dignity and calm, but no the feminatzi must use sledge hammers and get Shatter elected and made rich

Condoms.
Divorce.
Gay Marriage.
Positive discrimination.
Abortion.
Population replacement.

Gender reassignment, Marriage, Artificial Insemination, abortion, divorce and euthanasia. Just for the power of it.

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Yep. Very organised indeed. All of the below could have been introduced with dignity and calm, but no the feminatzi must use sledge hammers and get Shatter elected and made rich

Condoms.
Divorce.
Gay Marriage.
Positive discrimination.
Abortion.
Population replacement.

Gender reassignment, Marriage, Artificial Insemination, abortion, divorce and euthanasia. Just for the power of it.
Just imagine. There was a time when people like yourself had that sort of freedom to impose their lights on others.

CatullusV

I'm not sure what the OP wants. Didn't Robinson light a candle for us?

Also, wherever we are we live on our wits.

CatullusV

Condoms.
Divorce.
Gay Marriage.
Positive discrimination.
Abortion.
Population replacement.

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
I love the smell of face-palm in the morning.

Polybius

The Fine Gael spin unit realised years ago that they can distract the youth with shiny trinkets like gay pride parades and Church bashing while screwing them on things like housing and job security. Young people need to cop on and stop going along with this.

Notachipanoaktree

I'm not sure what the OP wants. Didn't Robinson light a candle for us?

Also, wherever we are we live on our wits.
Make up you mind. If you want a discussion we'll have a discussion. If you want an argument we'll have an argument. If you want abuse we'll do abuse. If you want a pack of lies we'll do a pack of lies. Well?

Eventualities

Yesterday, 60,000 took to the streets to celebrate the Gay Pride festival, with dignitaries from many state institutions as well as the ‘great and good’ taking part in the festivities. The progress made in social mores is a credit to the country, however probably the largest minority of Irish citizens remain an ignored and disregarded segment of the population. I’m referring of course to economic emigrants, of which I’m one. The poorest parts of the country remain overwhelmingly affected by this phenomenon, in my home parish 13 of 19 of my 6th class group have had to leave for economic reasons, but no influential personage has taken up our cause. And it’s not just recent generations that have emigrated, every family input locality has elderly relations who were forced out in the 40s and 50s. We comprise a good percentage of citizens born since the inception of the state but no government or mass movement has ever attempted to do anything for emigrants. Indeed the recent influx of immigration seems aimed at replacing us. My question is why do other minority groups get such offical recognition while we are left to survive on our wits?
>OP's name is 'Sheeple Waker'
>Polybius liked this post
>Tries discussing "the scourge of immigration" under the sob-story of making your own decision to leave

Have you ever been to the zoo?

CatullusV

Make up you mind. If you want a discussion we'll have a discussion. If you want an argument we'll have an argument. If you want abuse we'll do abuse. If you want a pack of lies we'll do a pack of lies. Well?
You're the one who started with abuse.

My post was reasonable, asking what the OP wants to happen. That's an invitation to discussion.

Eventualities

Come to think of it are YOU actually 'indigenous'?
They are not - loads of these alt-righters currently polluting the site are Yanks and other paid operators, organising elsewhere and co-ordinating their attacks.

CatullusV

>OP's name is 'Sheeple Waker'
>Polybius liked this post
>Tries discussing "the scourge of immigration" under the sob-story of making your own decision to leave

Have you ever been to the zoo?
Sheeple walkers provide a valuable service, along with Analyzers and other self-appointed guardians of the real truth

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
They are not - loads of these alt-righters currently polluting the site are Yanks and other paid operators, organising elsewhere and co-ordinating their attacks.
Yes, there are a few Trumpians and a few chancers from the island next door at it.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Wonder how Yazmin and _Farah_ are getting on with their attempts to convert the Irish to Islam or a deep love of Emerging Emperor Erdigan? ;)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom