Treatment of liberal causes célèbre vs emigrants

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Where are they organising offsite is the next question - and how do we intercept them?
I'd let 'em get on with it. Better to let the boiler let off steam than try to seal it.

Notachipanoaktree

Where are they organising offsite is the next question - and how do we intercept them?
Ah! so you intimately understand the concept of organised gang. Lesbians are well organised and hanging off the noun 'Woman'. Strength in numbers eh?

Not all women are lesbians. Women please note. You are being abused and led by the nose again. (By the lesbians.....again)

Eventualities

I'd let 'em get on with it. Better to let the boiler let off steam than try to seal it.
Not when they're distorting the conversation on one of the country's largest political fora.

Eventualities

Lesbians are well organised and hanging off the noun 'Woman'. Strength in numbers eh?

Not all women are lesbians. Women please note. You are being abused and led by the nose again. (By the lesbians.....again)
Bit early to be hitting the sauce, Chip

CatullusV

There's a woman/lesbian (is that a tautology in these liberal leftist times?) being installed in the Pantheon this morning. One of her great achievements as a politician was to introduce abortion legislation in France. I've been throwing fruit at the TV for a while as she is lionised. Then I realised that the TV is mine. As is the fruit. There is a lesson there, if I can work it out.

Notachipanoaktree

There's a woman/lesbian (is that a tautology in these liberal leftist times?) being installed in the Pantheon this morning. One of her great achievements as a politician was to introduce abortion legislation in France. I've been throwing fruit at the TV for a while as she is lionised. Then I realised that the TV is mine. As is the fruit. There is a lesson there, if I can work it out.
FemiNatzi salutes to celebrate the death of children.
There is a category Woman. There is another category Lesbian. They are NOT the same thing. They cannot be slashed / together. One category abuses and uses the other, from childhood.

Last edited:

GDPR

WTF has any of this rambling psycho-babble got to do with emigration?

okibb

Fighting means that you take up any job you can get. Any work at all. A bit here, a bit there. Try to save something. Play the game, become a nixer. Be inventive.Look out for any opportunity. Rely on your family and friends.
The government is not responsible for creating jobs. They might be able to make the place attractive looking for foreign investors or bring in some measurements to improve creation of jobs. I do not think politicians do not give a fxck. None of them is almighty- so the chance of salvation for you coming from them is very slim.
It is a dog eats dog world we are living in. It was never different in the past.
Eat, bird. Or die.
If you are abroad, save your money. Live a simple life. In fact as simple as possible. Come back when you have enough for a restart. But do not expect that you can start with a newly built house and a flashy car. It might be the caravan on an empty building site you will be living in for some time.
I see a good few Eastern Europeans here in the West doing up old houses- bit by bit. They work very hard and live very simple lives. And I see a lot of natives with huge mortgages, new houses and 181 cars.
That is exactly what I did in 1985 when a certain Michael Noonan came on the TV and told my LC year to emigrate, as there was nothing here for them.

Out of about 30 classmates, only 3 of us were left in the town by September - one from a family that owned a pub, another who worked in that bar and me.

I got a job in December that year although the wages were atrocious. None of those who left have come back to live here.

I have a house and family and a small mortgage, but I have regrets about toughing it out here - I'm becoming increasingly disappointed with this country and making serious moves to shift my business somewhere else.

I remember Bob Geldof's first appearance on the LLS around the late '70's - before they played, Geldof shouted something like "This is for you Br. "£%^&@". You said I'd never be anything. Well here I am" or words to that effect and I couldn't understand his hatred, even when he wrote "Banana Republic" but now I see more clearly.

It's an incestuous little place.

Notachipanoaktree

WTF has any of this rambling psycho-babble got to do with emigration?
Quote Originally Posted by olli rehn View Post
Fighting means that you take up any job you can get. Any work at all. A bit here, a bit there. Try to save something. Play the game, become a nixer. Be inventive.Look out for any opportunity. Rely on your family and friends.
The government is not responsible for creating jobs. They might be able to make the place attractive looking for foreign investors or bring in some measurements to improve creation of jobs. I do not think politicians do not give a fxck. None of them is almighty- so the chance of salvation for you coming from them is very slim.
It is a dog eats dog world we are living in. It was never different in the past.
Eat, bird. Or die.
If you are abroad, save your money. Live a simple life. In fact as simple as possible. Come back when you have enough for a restart. But do not expect that you can start with a newly built house and a flashy car. It might be the caravan on an empty building site you will be living in for some time.
I see a good few Eastern Europeans here in the West doing up old houses- bit by bit. They work very hard and live very simple lives. And I see a lot of natives with huge mortgages, new houses and 181 cars.

Really Petajack/Eagle. You want anybody to attempt a reasonable discussion with this PIG

Pheeph(blowing sound between teeth and upturned lips.

GDPR

Be fair. The OP had nothing to do with the subject either.
Absolutely. Olli Rehn actually got it right in his tough no-nonsense way. A lot of posters on here seem to think that not only does Ireland owe them a living (something I could endorse), it owes them a GOOD living. However, I see no evidence from their posts that they have the requisite training, talents or ability to justify what they seem to think they are worth.

Yes, I know nepotism, corruption and the power of patronage means many people are in good jobs in Ireland which they dont merit, but thats a separate issue from whether or not Gay Pride should be celebrated. Lots of gay people will have emigrated too, and many of them not just for economic reasons but because until very recently they had to keep their heads well down. Moving abroad was a breath of freedom to them.

The malcontents on here have no answers to Irelands flawed and distorted job market. Waste of time reading their rubbish.

Notachipanoaktree

Absolutely. Olli Rehn actually got it right in his tough no-nonsense way. A lot of posters on here seem to think that not only does Ireland owe them a living (something I could endorse), it owes them a GOOD living. However, I see no evidence from their posts that they have the requisite training, talents or ability to justify what they seem to think they are worth.

Yes, I know nepotism, corruption and the power of patronage means many people are in good jobs in Ireland which they dont merit, but thats a separate issue from whether or not Gay Pride should be celebrated. Lots of gay people will have emigrated too, and many of them not just for economic reasons but because until very recently they had to keep their heads well down. Moving abroad was a breath of freedom to them.

The malcontents on here have no answers to Irelands flawed and distorted job market. Waste of time reading their rubbish.
Noted! Again SEE!

You expect anybody to attempt a reasonable discussion with this two-faced PIG

Last edited:

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom