Treatment of liberal causes célèbre vs emigrants

tsarbomb

There does seem to be a lot of discrimination going on by native capitalists in the ROI against the indigenous population to be just.
I hope you're not suggesting that Starbucks are deliberately not hiring Irish staff, are you?!?!

They'd never do something like that!

Schuhart

I'm not making the big statement here - you are. You elaborate.
Sure, the failure of the rural agenda needs no elaboration. Are you claiming to be unaware of the rhetoric of virtually every rural development advocate?

On the other hand, you've made a claim that needs substantiation. Your post is actually meaningless without elaboration.

Fritzbox

Sure, the failure of the rural agenda needs no elaboration. Are you claiming to be unaware of the rhetoric of virtually every rural development advocate?

On the other hand, you've made a claim that needs substantiation. Your post is actually meaningless without elaboration.
No, my post about life in rural Ireland been much improved in recent decades is crystal clear - or are you taking my expression 'ten times better' all to literally?

Politics matters

It would be helpful if you expanded upon that statement including examples/evidence, currently it's rather meaningless.
There's a EuroSpar shop where I live that only employs foreign nationals.

The family who own it are Irish, they're nasty people.

Schuhart

No, my post about life in rural Ireland been much improved in recent decades is crystal clear - or are you taking my expression 'ten times better' all to literally?
I'm not expecting it to convert to a cardinal or ordinal measurement, no. I'm simply hoping it means something.

Although I expect it means nothing at all.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies