Trimble - Unionist / Loyalist Threats .. its not 1912

AhNowStop

Not nice to see the old Unionist/Loyalist threats coming out again ... only to be expected though I suppose.

First 40 chins Taylor and now this "lovely chap"... (last bit edited :roll:)

“I don’t want to suggest that there’s a danger of violence from loyalist paramilitaries. But do bear in mind that movement in that direction is going to have a political consequence.”
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/david-trimble-warns-of-unionist-backlash-over-brexit-1.3352481

why suggest it then ?

Someone should tell him its not 1912 :roll:

Last edited:

GDPR

I have always found Trimble loathsome and find the conspiracy theories that the UK Deep State blackmailed him into going along with the GFA very believable. Remember this lad had been part of the "Ulster Vanguard" movement.

hollandia

between the bridges

Can you tell us the difference between "civil disobedience" and "violence", bridgey?

For the record, I don't think there will be either in either scenario.
Ye mean like between kidnapping (quack) and false imprisonment...

hollandia

Ye mean like between kidnapping (quack) and false imprisonment...
Since there is a definitive legal difference, then yes. You're one of the most common bleaters about being "law abiding".

I notice also you didn't deal with my assertion that there would be not be violence at all?

GDPR

The thing is that wonder how much is this just him repeating tired old waffle from the Troubles and how much is this coming out of actual contact with the UVF, UDA, RHC, etc- it hasn't sunk into the heads of most savage Prods it has to be said that the Stormont II era is over.

between the bridges

Since there is a definitive legal difference, then yes. You're one of the most common bleaters about being "law abiding".

I notice also you didn't deal with my assertion that there would be not be violence at all?
Well given the amount of republican violence (and others) since GFA yer ether a naive ballix or blind to belive there will be none, limited maybe but none? wishful thunking auld hand...

AhNowStop

Moi tis shacked, who'd be at it? oh wait... http://www.politics.ie/forum/brexit/260742-british-mp-believes-hard-brexit-will-lead-violence.html

Should somewan tell him tisn't 1916, Lmfao, NEXT...
and you started a thread on it did you not? ... http://www.politics.ie/forum/brexit/260742-british-mp-believes-hard-brexit-will-lead-violence.html

but now you scoff at me starting this thread :shock: .. what a eejit :lol: lmao

btw, big difference between civil unrest and "a danger of violence from loyalist paramilitaries" ...
you should also consider this rather important point ...... no nationalist party is currently in cahoots with any current illegal organisations and/or people who are currently murdering people .. Unionists are though .. in their pay no less..

Unionism doing what unionism does ... disappointing to say the least..

You are a "ridiculous" hypocrite :roll: ffs

between the bridges

and you started a thread on it did you not? ... http://www.politics.ie/forum/brexit/260742-british-mp-believes-hard-brexit-will-lead-violence.html

but now you scoff at me starting this thread :shock: .. what a eejit :lol: lmao

btw, big difference between civil unrest and "a danger of violence from loyalist paramilitaries" ...
you should also consider this rather important point ...... no nationalist party is currently in cahoots with any current illegal organisations and/or people who are currently murdering people .. Unionists are though .. in their pay no less..

Unionism doing what unionism does ... disappointing to say the least..

You are a "ridiculous" hypocrite :roll: ffs
no nationalist party is currently in cahoots with any current illegal organisations and/or people who are currently murdering people .. Unionists are though .. in their pay no less..

Serious question, hand on yer heart (if ye have wan) do ye really belive this ballix?

AhNowStop

no nationalist party is currently in cahoots with any current illegal organisations and/or people who are currently murdering people .. Unionists are though .. in their pay no less..

Serious question, hand on yer heart (if ye have wan) do ye really belive this ballix?
100% I do ...

Labelling dissidents traitors was remarkable, says Orde
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/labelling-dissidents-traitors-was-remarkable-says-orde-35557006.html

I didnt see SF ensuring the local Disso's groups were getting well looked after financially .. I didnt notice MMG or Michelle O'Neill getting pics taken with Top Disso's .. I didnt hear anything about Disso's out campaigning for the Shinners or them telling all & sundry they had to vote for the shinners...

All these things happened re the DUP & Loyalist paramilitiries who are "currently" murdering people ...

why would I find this hard to believe ? ..... ffs its all there right in front of you :roll:

between the bridges

100% I do ...

Labelling dissidents traitors was remarkable, says Orde
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/labelling-dissidents-traitors-was-remarkable-says-orde-35557006.html

I didnt see SF ensuring the local Disso's groups were getting well looked after financially .. I didnt notice MMG or Michelle O'Neill getting pics taken with Top Disso's .. I didnt hear anything about Disso's out campaigning for the Shinners or them telling all & sundry they had to vote for the shinners...

All these things happened re the DUP & Loyalist paramilitiries who are "currently" murdering people ...

why would I find this hard to believe ? ..... ffs its all there right in front of you :roll:
There's any amount of evidence and moi has provided to ye before now but yer blinkers won't come off... https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/kevin-mcguigan-murdered-three-months-after-jock-davison-this-is-a-chilling-warning-from-the-ira-dont-dare-cross-us-31450746.html

CastleRay

The thing is that wonder how much is this just him repeating tired old waffle from the Troubles and how much is this coming out of actual contact with the UVF, UDA, RHC, etc- it hasn't sunk into the heads of most savage Prods it has to be said that the Stormont II era is over.
A lot more “Prods” have been and currently are happy about that.

AhNowStop

lmfao .... is that it? .. uncorroborated hearsay from people with an agenda .. no actual proof :roll:

IRA: Is the terrorist group still active? Or just a useful alibi for Unionist politicians?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/ira-is-the-terrorist-group-still-active-or-just-a-useful-alibi-for-unionist-politicians-10477101.html

I notice you dont refute the DUP/UDA coalition ? ... you cant refute that so I guess thats why :roll:

between the bridges

lmfao .... is that it? .. uncorroborated hearsay from people with an agenda .. no actual proof :roll:

IRA: Is the terrorist group still active? Or just a useful alibi for Unionist politicians?
IRA: Is the terrorist group still active? Or just a useful alibi for Unionist politicians? | The Independent

I notice you dont refute the DUP/UDA coalition ? ... you cant refute that so I guess thats why :roll:
Yer need to deflect from yer support of Sf/Ra suggests that there might be some good in ye, but moi doubts it...

AhNowStop

Yer need to deflect from yer support of Sf/Ra suggests that there might be some good in ye, but moi doubts it...
As per the other thread where you accuse me of being an apologist for the RA....

"Would you care to point out even one instance of where I have been an apologist for the RA ? ... just one will do !!

btw, I fully expect another stupid deflection here because you know you wont be able to find one ..... I only ask as I think its good for other posters to know what exactly how much of a bigoted wee bullsh1tter you are" :lol:

As per usual, your posts become increasingly more nonsensical the more wrong you get & the less comeback you have .... ffs grow up :roll:

between the bridges

Aaaah didmumz does the truth about ye being an apologist for sf/Ra annoy ye? lmfao...

NMunsterman

Not nice to see the old Unionist/Loyalist threats coming out again ... only to be expected though I suppose.

First 40 chins Taylor and now this "lovely chap"... (last bit edited :roll:)

“I don’t want to suggest that there’s a danger of violence from loyalist paramilitaries. But do bear in mind that movement in that direction is going to have a political consequence.”
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/david-trimble-warns-of-unionist-backlash-over-brexit-1.3352481

why suggest it then ?

Someone should tell him its not 1912 :roll:
Trimble is a hypocrite of the highest order.
The US Administration took a deep disliking to him during the GFA.

Roll_On

Oh what a whinney old wind bag. He voted for brexit and now has an issue with the Republic of Ireland defending it's interests (and indeed the interests of both communities in Northern Ireland).

The threat from loyalist paramilitary other than the drugs they sell to their own community is exactly 0. The lads who did commit acts of terrorism did so with funding, arming, training, intelligence and continuous support from the UK government. Those same lads are now in wheelchairs, mobility scooters and on ventilators. The modern loyalist scummer can just about manage a localized riot against a sympathetic PSNI who might occasionally sprinkle them with warm water and make no arrests whatsoever. A few big culchie gardaí splitting loafs with battons would soften those coughs right up.

AhNowStop

Aaaah didmumz does the truth about ye being an apologist for sf/Ra annoy ye? lmfao...
Ah I just love showing you up for the bitter wee crackpot you are ... Mon now, just one example will do :lol:

Ha, ye cant back up yer sh1te .. as per usual :cool:

btw .. just in case ye forget ...

"Would you care to point out even one instance of where I have been an apologist for the RA ? ... just one will do !!

btw, I fully expect another stupid deflection here because you know you wont be able to find one ..... I only ask as I think its good for other posters to know what exactly how much of a bigoted wee bullsh1tter you are"

As per usual, your posts become increasingly more nonsensical the more wrong you get & the less comeback you have .... ffs grow up

Popular Threads

Most Replies