Trudeau accused of groping woman at a festival

ruman

So liberal saint Justin Trudeau groped a woman at a festival :

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/justin-trudeau-groping-allegation-music-festival-canada-rose-knight-a8436611.html

Is it appropriate for Leo as our nations leader to be so associated with this deviant ?

As we know, Trump spoke inappropriately to an RTE reporter a while back and the media here went into a frenzy
Can i expect lots of articles from Una Mullally and Fintan O'Toole about Trudeau ?

What are Aodhan O'Riordans views ?

Rather then apologize Trudeau appears to be blaming all men (for him being a deviant). Leo needs to disassociate himself and our nation from this man.

PBP voter

Trial by media.

amist4

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there is literally no skeleton in that idiots closet that would truly surprise me. Creep.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/justin-trudeau-groping-allegation-music-festival-canada-rose-knight-a8436611.html

Is it appropriate for Leo as our nations leader to be so associated with this deviant ?

As we know, Trump spoke inappropriately to an RTE reporter a while back and the media here went into a frenzy
Can i expect lots of articles from Una Mullally and Fintan O'Toole about Trudeau ?

Rather then apologize Trudeau appears to be blaming all men (for him being a deviant). Leo needs to disassociate himself and our nation from this man.
You have not presented proof of groping

Cyp

GDPR

Cripes this is pathetic.

The better question is how many times was Justin groped at the Music Festival in 2000? There's no way a good-natured hunk like him was not taken advantage of.

amist4

Cripes this is pathetic.

The better question is how many times was Justin groped at the Music Festival in 2000? There's no way a good-natured hunk like him was not taken advantage of.
This isn’t the thread celebrating the acquittal of the lads falsely accused of rape in Belfast ya know.

Paddy{ie

He has no recollection, and says it didn’t happen. He has checked with his staff to be doubly sure. Oh sorry, that was our own boyo as regards cervical check.

GDPR

#ibelieveher
Do you also believe her when she says "Mr Trudeau did apologise the next day. I did not pursue the incident at the time and will not be pursuing the incident further, the debate if it continues will continue without my involvement."

Ore are you a White Knight, snowflake-type?

amist4

Do you also believe her when she says "Mr Trudeau did apologise the next day. I did not pursue the incident at the time and will not be pursuing the incident further, the debate if it continues will continue without my involvement."

#nomeansno

recedite

I would not believe this extraordinary claim without seeing some evidence.
If it was a boy he was accused of groping, that would be a different matter...

Disillusioned democrat

So it DID happen...interesting how it's okay when you apologise for a sexual assault you DID commit, but unforgivable to be found not guilty of one you didn't commit.

GDPR

It's not about her honour, it's about the quality of leadership of a huge country.
Says the Trump supporter...

Its actually funny how you silly little righties try and make a case for poor leadership in Canada when there is one staring you in your face in the USA.

Do you think getting likes from other dementoids mean you are right?

amist4

Says the Trump supporter...

Its actually funny how you silly little righties try and make a case for poor leadership in Canada when there is one staring you in your face in the USA.

Do you think getting likes from other dementoids mean you are right?
#stillbelieveher

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies