- Dec 14, 2011
A Climate Sceptic was confirmed for the DOJ's Environmental Division this week.
Or, to be more accurate ...
Idiot rent seeking climate 'scientists' have been claiming the same thing decades, thank god the electorate was smart enough to ignore them for the nutjobs they are.Or, to be more accurate ...
A Climate Change Denier was confirmed for the DOJ's Environmental Division this week.
This is what happens when people listen to a con man who says "I am the Smartest Man In The World. Vote for Me", even though people pointed out there were big problems with what was being claimed.
Yeah, these matters are so very important. Education, education, education:Mods....
... yet ANOTHER Owed climate Alarmism thread?
How can a draft report prior to public participation be an admission of anything? Is ti a done deal and the public participation just window dressing?Draft Environmental Impact Statement
Dance of Death
This is the logic ...
- For the perennial drunk, one more drink does not matter.
- For the heroin addict, just one more fix .... after hundreds of heroin doses, what does one more count?
- For the habitual abuser of a child, one more rape hardly counts ...
- Reducing nuclear weapons.... one more bomb does not matter, when there are already so many ....
- As Stalin said "One death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic .... ", so forget the tragedies, the statistics are so bad that we may as well shrug, burn everything, and leave it to future generations to clean up (if they can) ....
This is the Trump Administration taking refuge in the desperate "It's too late to do anything!" excuse that is the last stage of climate change denial ... so let's enrich the fossil fuel magnates while they can still spend on their aeroplanes and mistresses. Party on!
Meanwhile, the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) warns in a recent report that significant changes in greenhouse gas emissions must be made before 2030 ...
Trump himself claims to have read reports that the global climate will be "fabulous". Right.
Trump: Climate change may be 'fabulous' despite UN climate change report - Business Insider
So, this:Yeah, these matters are so very important. Education, education, education:
Landmark climate study thoroughly debunks one of deniersâ go-to talking points ThinkProgress
I have examined the annual accounts of Irish wind farms for 2016 and 2017 and found they are all unable to pay back the capital sum. None paid a dividend and stated in their accounts they did not have the money. Greencoat Renewables company recently paid a dividend to existing shareholders out of money invested by recent shareholders.