Trump announces his War Cabinet to deal with North Korea - Trick or Treat?

Catalpast

President Trump announces his War Cabinet to deal with North Korea - Trick or Treat?

Trump: Kids let me tell you its gonna be Beautiful just Beautiful - all those Fireworks going off on those Commie Bast....people

Kids: Hip Hip Hooray Mister President!

Trump: That's more like it - your all hired - now before we go any further I want you to hand over all your Toffee Apples to me

Kid at the back: Get stuffed Donald

Trump: Kid - Your Fired!::evil:

Socratus O' Pericles

I gotta a box of kisses for you little girl...........

silverharp

i see a couple of kids came as hillery

NYCKY

i see a couple of kids came as hillery
I think she may have been there herself. There were media reports that the Secret Service had to remove an illegally parked broom stick from in front of the White House.

bactrian

President Trump announces his War Cabinet to deal with North Korea - Trick or Treat?

Princess Leia: "If only I had a Light Saber Darth Trump would feel it"

Catalpast

Take no Prisoners? - I like it Kid!:cool:

The president will also be welcoming ghosts and goblins to the South Lawn for trick-or-treating on the eve of Halloween on Monday.

Families of schoolchildren from 20 schools in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia have been invited to the festivities, along with military families and community organisations.

The president and first lady Melania Trump will be handing out presidential treats from the White House pastry kitchen, and the South Portico will be decorated in spider webs.

Fog will fill the air and trick-or-treaters will see bats and pumpkins decorated with the profiles of presidents past.

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/north-america/president-trump/in-pictures-us-president-trump-welcomes-kids-into-oval-office-for-halloween-party-36269458.html

Boy I cant wait to see that one -especially Obama's!:p

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies