Trump Appreciation Thread-It's Time

Wagmore

Seven days in and it's already clear from the number of executive orders signed by Donald Trump that he is serious about delivering on the ambitious promises he made during the election. There are numerous grounds for optimism for those of us who hoped he might be the man to pull western civilisation out of the cultural, economic and moral death-spiral that had been precipitated by his predecessor and his allies around the world such as Mutti Merkel. Despite the seven days of hate, the million moron marches and the doomsday predictions by leftist and liberal loons the Dow hit 20,000 for the first time in history and all the signs suggest his pledge to make America great again is a real possibility. There is unlikely to be too many dull moments and the hope is this thread can provide a focal point where Trump's many achievements (greenlighting the Keystone pipeline, defunding UN etc) can be logged and listed. Bottom line, Trump is an affront to those who need to be affronted if the war on PC fascism is to be won. Long may he continue.....

cunnyfunt

If all he does is wind up the snowflakes.... that'll do for me. Like dogs who've pissed all over the fabric of society, I hope he rubs their noses in it constantly.

johnny365

It's a revolution thats for sure, just not the kind of revolution we normally would expect.

Drogheda445

The collective braindead arse-licking Donald Trump receives from the assembled multitudes on this site is really something to marvel at. The sole cognitive reason for supporting him boils down to essentially a paranoid siege mentality and deluded worldview that winding up libtards or da liberal meeja is the primary goal and that a few angry SJWs on tumblr implies the end of western society as we know it. As if world politics was only some sodding handbagging exercise.

Never mind the implications of Donald Trump's reckless foreign policy and public pronouncements as the world's most powerful man. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

But no. All criticism is of course a liberal conspiracy. For Donald can do no wrong.

that'smadted

I listened to his speech tonight, I would have appreciated it if I was an american citizen. I also like his approach to the media. If anything, the next 4 years will be fun. However if he get's a nobel peace prize within the next year, I retract all hope.

Truth.ie

The collective braindead arse-licking Donald Trump receives from the assembled multitudes on this site is really something to marvel at. The sole cognitive reason for supporting him boils down to essentially a paranoid siege mentality and deluded worldview that winding up libtards or da liberal meeja is the primary goal and that a few angry SJWs on tumblr implies the end of western society as we know it. As if world politics was only some sodding handbagging exercise.

Never mind the implications of Donald Trump's reckless foreign policy and public pronouncements as the world's most powerful man. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

But no. All criticism is of course a liberal conspiracy. For Donald can do no wrong.
His foreign policy is what I support the most.
Work with Russia. Stop arming death gangs in Syria. Less interventionism.

What foreign policy are you referring to?

Dearghoul

It's a revolution thats for sure, just not the kind of revolution we normally would expect.
Revolutions tend not to be that predictable by their nature.

They have a bit of previous for devestation on people not directly involved.

ShoutingIsLeadership

9/10. Mark lost for not getting the word cúnt in there

Dubstudent

You ever sort of wonder what it is the libs (centre-right/centre-left) traditionally in power did to píss so many people off so much? Or do you think its the voters that are the problem, not the people/policies the voters are rejecting?

ShoutingIsLeadership

You ever sort of wonder what it is the libs (centre-right/centre-left) traditionally in power did to píss so many people off so much? Or do you think its the voters that are the problem, not the people/policies the voters are rejecting?

It's the policies which create massive divides in society and divert large fortunes to the Trumps of this world, which anger people. Which is why voting for Trump as a protest at that is so, well, fúcking mental.

Dame_Enda

He cuts through bureaucracy with the stroke of a pen. He doesnt resort to FF type parliamentary manuevers designed to avoid taking a position in the hope of blocking laws they pretend to support.

He has overthrown the information-autocracy of the Left-Liberal Mainstream Media through use of twitter to counter Fake News channels.

I dont like his pro-Russian views though and I hope he changes them. On the other hand its possible Putin will make concessions confronted with a tough president, which Obama was most certainly not.

Last edited:

johnny365

He cuts through bureaucracy with the stroke of a pen. He doesnt resort to FF type parliamentary manuevers designed to avoid taking a position in the hope of blocking laws they pretend to support.
Like him or hate it can't be denied that his unique a politician that actually does what he says he will.

Dubstudent

It's the policies which create massive divides in society and divert large fortunes to the Trumps of this world, which anger people. Which is why voting for Trump as a protest at that is so, well, fúcking mental.
I see your point. Though Brexit, Trump and this year possibly Wilders and LePen.

Far as I'm concerned the burden of responsibility for the current shift lies upon those (in power) who the voters rejected, not upon the voters themselves.

ShoutingIsLeadership

I see your point. Though Brexit, Trump and this year possibly Wilders and LePen.

Far as I'm concerned the burden of responsibility for the current shift lies upon those (in power) who the voters rejected, not upon the voters themselves.

You can guarantee that most of those who are hurt by these policies, would support the politicians and their policies, if they were benefiting them. That's why, really, the voter always has to take a big chunk of responsibility

Drogheda445

His foreign policy is what I support the most.
Work with Russia. Stop arming death gangs in Syria. Less interventionism.

What foreign policy are you referring to?
Whatever about non-intervention in Syria (that much seems fair), openly stating his intention to begin an arms race will patently do nothing to soften tensions with Russia. His recent bullying of Mexico is also clear intention of his worldview, indicative of the worst forms of the Monroe Doctrine. All within his first week mind.

Truth.ie

Whatever about non-intervention in Syria (that much seems fair), openly stating his intention to begin an arms race will patently do nothing to soften tensions with Russia. His recent bullying of Mexico is also clear intention of his worldview, indicative of the worst forms of the Monroe Doctrine. All within his first week mind.
Sarah Palin said Russia was the biggest threat to the U.S and the libs hated her...saying she was a Cold War relic.
Trump said he wants good relation with Russia and the same libs hated him....saying he was a fascist and the next Hitler.

What exactly is the position?

Drogheda445

Sarah Palin said Russia was the biggest threat to the U.S and the libs hated her...saying she was a Cold War relic.
Trump said he wants good relation with Russia and the same libs hated him....saying he was a fascist and the next Hitler.

What exactly is the position?
He can say all he wants, but his other statements and his fundamental policies thus far say otherwise.

Hand waving and complaining about irrelevant liberal hypocrisy doesn't do anything to clarify that.