Trump Appreciation Thread-It's Time

Jack Walsh

[video=youtube;of1Sa3oyTBs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of1Sa3oyTBs[/video]

Wag's epiphany moment in 2016 when he admitted Trump was "an awakening in his life"

Wagmore

I'm just on a website I rediscovered, no need to feel paranoid. I'd have expected you to remember your own post regarding Kudlow, I was wrong to expect that. Here is the quote:

Now then, let's finally get to the point you failed to understand. The New York Times article is from January 2007, not January 2019. Is the point clear now or do I need to start stating the utterly obvious?
Obvious is never obvious with your type so knock yourself out. I can't.. yawn....sorry wait. Oh.. and.. welcome back....I think

Wagmore

[video=youtube;of1Sa3oyTBs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of1Sa3oyTBs[/video]

Wag's epiphany moment in 2016 when he admitted Trump was "an awakening in his life"
Fake quotes, fake post, fake poster. Behave Jack. There's a returned poster on the thread. You don't want to scare him off with your fakery

GDPR

Obvious is never obvious with your type so knock yourself out. I can't.. yawn....sorry wait. Oh.. and.. welcome back....I think
Gee, one really has to state the obvious for you to start to comprehend the point being made. Unfortunately, I cannot assume otherwise than that such is borne out of ignorance. What you quite clearly do not know is that the financial crisis of 2007-2008 is generally considered to have begun (or gotten well and truly underway) in August of 2007. By December the Great Recession had begun.

You're crowing in the same way others were crowing when there were real fears of economic trouble ahead. It betrays an ignorance of the fact that the economy is far more complicated than employment alone. History bears out that what you essentially point to as incontrovertible evidence that there's no recession coming is, in fact, no such evidence at all. If you had known your history, if you had understood some simple economics, you'd know this, but you don't.

Last edited:

CatullusV

Sorry, but even I get bored with this sometimes. You answer it.No idea what point he's trying to make-has been a long day
It's a Trump-bash no?
So you can't answer. That's fine. Just so long as it is on the record.

CatullusV

I know, I'm implying that his inability to answer simple questions or understand a simple point didn't cause him to cover himself in glory.
It does anything but. I mean his efforts do anything but.

Wagmore

Gee, one really has to state the obvious for you to start to comprehend the point being made. Unfortunately, I cannot assume otherwise than that such is borne out of ignorance. What you quite clearly do not know is that the financial crisis of 2007-2008 is generally considered to have begun (or gotten well and truly underway) in August of 2007. By December the Great Recession had begun.

You're crowing in the same way others were crowing when there were real fears of economic trouble ahead. It betrays an ignorance of the fact that the economy is far more complicated than employment alone. History bears out that what you essentially point to as incontrovertible evidence that there's no recession coming is, in fact, no such evidence at all. If you had known your history, if you had understood some simple economics, you'd know this, but you don't.
When it comes to the economy, to paraphrase, nobody knows anything. The difference between me and some of the geniuses on here I don't claim to.

GDPR

When it comes to the economy, to paraphrase, nobody knows anything. The difference between me and some of the geniuses on here I don't claim to.
Given you yourself admit to be clueless, then I suggest that you stop posting on matters you, by your own admission, know nothing about. Stop posting your own beliefs, stop quoting others whom you judge credible in their assessments (being clueless means you've no basis to judge those assessments after all), etcetera.

So, do yourself a favor: know your (self-confessed) place and stop posting on matters of the economy.

Wagmore

Given you yourself admit to be clueless, then I suggest that you stop posting on matters you, by your own admission, know nothing about. Stop posting your own beliefs, stop quoting others whom you judge credible in their assessments (being clueless means you've no basis to judge those assessments after all), etcetera.

So, do yourself a favor: know your (self-confessed) place and stop posting on matters of the econom ,,6y.
It's called the ignore button. don't be afraid to use it