Trump Appreciation Thread-It's Time

GDPR

It's called the ignore button. don't be afraid to use it
That's significantly less fun than being able to laugh at someone who knowingly puts his cluelessness on full display.

Last edited:

Wagmore

The ignorant usually don't appreciate being called out for their ignorance, so this was to be expected.
Ah, just three more posts and you hit a hundred. Leave me alone after that..eh? 100posts in five years? I'm taking up too much of your focus, starting to get a little creeped out

Jack Walsh

The former 2-seat Canadian PM Kim Campbell agrees with what Rachida Tlaib said about Trump. I'm sure he's devastated.

Former Canadian prime minister: Trump is a motherf***er" | TheHill

Ye, because he has such an impressive track record of laughing off or ignoring such comments in the past, he is so focused and disciplined.
LOL, he's probably frothing and drawing up a plan for a Canadian border wall as we speak.
Hoards of dangerous Canadian rapists and criminals and human traffickers flooding in you know

One really has to laugh at the far right snowflake offense being drawn at a man being called a motherf*ker, who has called multiple people (most usually women Dame), all sorts of mocking and repulsive names, frequently related to their race, appearance or disability.

Your hypocrisy on this matter (along with many more) reeks

Jack O Neill

Ye, because he has such an impressive track record of laughing off or ignoring such comments in the past, he is so focused and disciplined.
LOL, he's probably frothing and drawing up a plan for a Canadian border wall as we speak.
Hoards of dangerous Canadian rapists and criminals and human traffickers flooding in you know

One really has to laugh at the far right snowflake offense being drawn at a man being called a motherf*ker, who has called multiple people (most usually women Dame), all sorts of mocking and repulsive names, frequently related to their race, appearance or disability.

Its hypocrisy ? I thought it was just plain simple stupidity

johnnypockets

Given you yourself admit to be clueless, then I suggest that you stop posting on matters you, by your own admission, know nothing about. Stop posting your own beliefs, stop quoting others whom you judge credible in their assessments (being clueless means you've no basis to judge those assessments after all), etcetera.

So, do yourself a favor: know your (self-confessed) place and stop posting on matters of the economy.
On the contrary, waggy should be encouraged to post as much as possible. No one should be in any doubt of his stupidity. Plus, it is hilarious to read his sh1te. :lol:

jimbohane

Just goes to show how bad a presidential candidate HC was LOL.

Wagmore

On the contrary, waggy should be encouraged to post as much as possible. No one should be in any doubt of his stupidity. Plus, it is hilarious to read his sh1te. :lol:
Glad you are able to find it funny. I've heard humour is the first thing to go after a lobotomy

Wagmore

Just goes to show how bad a presidential candidate HC was LOL.
Jack backed her with big bucks. Shows how deficient and some would say(me) deranged his political worldview actually is. His latest cause is fake Pocohontos.Some folks never learn.