Trump Appreciation Thread-It's Time

petaljam

Americans are generally very patriotic and have the upmost respect for the military.
If so, then it's hard to see why they would be taken in by a draft dodger who disrespects genuine war heroes and blue star families.

Or maybe it's akin to fundamentalists' support for a serial divorcee and self-declared womaniser, not to mention unethical businessman and pathological liar. IOW hypocrisy by some, utter stupidity by others, in the service of their own bigoted agenda.

President Bartlet

I would say most country's Ambassadors think the same - except maybe the nut job countries like Russia and North Korea

The orange toddler moron will not be happy - no doubt will will have from tweets from the twat to that effect

Last edited:

ruman

If so, then it's hard to see why they would be taken in by a draft dodger who disrespects genuine war heroes and blue star families.

Or maybe it's akin to fundamentalists' support for a serial divorcee and self-declared womaniser, not to mention unethical businessman and pathological liar. IOW hypocrisy by some, utter stupidity by others, in the service of their own bigoted agenda.
Yeah most normal people dont care about that stuff really its a nice day out for them.

Plus he hasnt send their husbands/ sons off to die in pointless wars.

Amusing how people on here get so overexcited about trivial matters. Enjoy the weekend.

petaljam

Yeah most normal people dont care about that stuff really its a nice day out for them.

Plus he hasnt send their husbands/ sons off to die in pointless wars.

Amusing how people on here get so overexcited about trivial matters. Enjoy the weekend.
What's the justification for Yemen then?
Military death and injury rates had been falling year on year since 2012, but have risen since 2016. Still, I'm sure that's not Trump's fault. Nothing ever is. :D

ruman

What's the justification for Yemen then?
Military death and injury rates had been falling year on year since 2012, but have risen since 2016. Still, I'm sure that's not Trump's fault. Nothing ever is. :D
Everything is Trumps fault in the eyes of the Fintan Mulally. Net result of this is normal people switch off and nothing is his fault. Boy who cried wolf and all that

You Jim Corrs are making re election in 2020 increasingly inevitable.

Good job, hope you enjoyed the 4th. USA USA

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

According to the claims Trump submits to the American Golf Association, at age 72 he is among the Top 4% of American Amateur Golfers, of which there must be millions.

Does anyone really believe that?

The media do not report this as a lie, but with a quizzical "Is this true? On the one hand ... on the other hard ..." air that is in many ways worse than simply pretending it is true.
Trump does this by buying golf courses and playing the first round of golf - he then holds the course record . he is also a cheat. YouTube will show many instances of him cheating

Wagmore

So funny, so out of touch-have you ever even been in America? My money says no

Wagmore

I would say most country's Ambassadors think the same - except maybe the nut job countries like Russia and North Korea

The orange toddler moron will not be happy - no doubt will will have from tweets from the twat to that effect

British ambassador to US=toast
Trump= still president

petaljam

British ambassador to US=toast
Trump= still president
Indeed. Brexit was all about taking back control, eh?

It's a diplomatic disaster for the UK which has been shown to be a mere puppet state, forced to jump to the demands no matter how unreasonable of the Toddler puppeteer.

Wagmore

Indeed. Brexit was all about taking back control, eh?

It's a diplomatic disaster for the UK which has been shown to be a mere puppet state, forced to jump to the demands no matter how unreasonable of the Toddler puppeteer.
Weak ambassador. Should never have got the job.Obviously knew next to nothing about America. Reminds me of you.

raetsel

Weak ambassador. Should never have got the job.Obviously knew next to nothing about America. Reminds me of you.
The sight of a livid Trump worshipper fuming with indignation at the honest, private thoughts of the ambassador is entertaining, but nothing could top being a fly on the wall in the White House when Trump learned of the contents of that leak leak.

Trump2.jpg

raetsel

Obviously every single foreign ambassador in Washington is weak......:)

But as one ambassador, who is still serving and therefore spoke on the condition of anonymity, said on Wednesday, “it could have been any of us.”

With a few exceptions — including the ambassadors from Israel and the United Arab Emirates, who have supported Mr. Trump’s every move — foreign diplomats in Washington these days describe living in something of a black hole.

Wagmore

The sight of a livid Trump worshipper fuming with indignation at the honest, private thoughts of the ambassador is entertaining, but nothing could top being a fly on the wall in the White House when Trump learned of the contents of that leak leak.

Trump2.jpg
Who's the "livid Trump worshipper fuming with indignation." Not me. I'm laffin my nuts off. The thought of a smug Trump hating ambassador getting rumbled is hilarious. Thought he could spew his biased bile with impunity and now he finds himself run out of town overnight. Poetic justice in my book. Bet he was a Guardian reader...so funny. That'll teach him Another major victory for Sheriff Trump

Wagmore

Obviously every single foreign ambassador in Washington is weak......:)

Oh Jezuz-spare us the baloney. A New York Times article telling us, on condition of anonymity that many ambassadors hate Trump. Filed under Tell Us Something We Don't Bleedin Know... How do you think these performing monkeys got to be ambassadors--eating Ferraro Rochers, talking shiette, and hating Trump. What next, an Irish Times article telling us that Irish ambassador would have preferred Hillary to win. Am laffin, the fecker probably contributed to her campaign. So funny the BS that gets posted here

Last edited:

raetsel

Who's the "livid Trump worshipper fuming with indignation." Not me. I'm laffin my nuts off. The thought of a smug Trump hating ambassador getting rumbled is hilarious. Thought he could spew his biased bile with impunity and now he finds himself run out of town overnight. Poetic justice in my book. Bet he was a Guardian reader...so funny. That'll teach him Another major victory for Sheriff Trump
Yes you. And be honest. At least Trump acted according to his instincts and responded with anger quite openly. He took the bait, and then fired off a few angry tweets in retaliation. :)

Is this you by any chance?ap25gXB_700b.jpg

Wagmore

Yes you. And be honest. At least Trump acted according to his instincts and responded with anger quite openly. He took the bait, and then fired off a few angry tweets in retaliation. :)

Is this you by any chance?ap25gXB_700b.jpg
Why would I be angry. Another Trump hater gets exposed and humiliated. That picture is not even close to being funny. If a child posted it, it wouldn't even be funny. It exposes you as another humourless libbie--so lame and sorta sad

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies