Trump claims Ireland is about to drop its Corporation tax to 8%

Trainwreck

You cannot even remember what you wrote last year?!!
I never said my girlfriend is voting with her vagina. FFS, you are deranged.

I might have said there are women voting with their vagina. That was true. Hillary made a big vagina play.

You could equally say some Trump voters voted with their díck. Which would probably be true also, except for the important difference that Trump didn't say "vote for me I have a dick", unlike Hillary who promoted her USP as the first vagina in the WH.

But all of that simply leads us back to the question: why are you such a fúcking imbecile?

mac tíre

Elvis jaffacake

The thread title is fake news. Trump didn't claim Ireland is about to drop its corporate tax rate to 8%. He said that's what he'd heard. I guess he hears a lot of things.
He is the POTUS with more agencies then you can count specifically to keep him informed on issues and events.....he shouldn't be "hearing things" like your elderly aunt reading the daily mail....

TakeitAll

Spanner Island

US President the Donald claims that Ireland will drop its corporation tax to 8%. If he is correct then it seems that Pascal O'Donnoghue misled the Dáil last week in the budget. Is The Donald right for once or is this more of his fake news?

Donald Trump says 'he hears' Ireland is about to drop its corporation tax rate to 8%
Seriously... anyone who believes anything that comes out of that gobsh!te's mouth needs their head examined.

It's pure bullsh!t which he does all the time... he makes up inane rubbish constantly which he then spouts in order to leverage whatever agenda he's on at the time.

It's not clever. It's not smart. It's moronic.

America is on a navel gazing time out from the world currently.

I assume they will re-engage as soon as they elect a sane adult to the White House... providing we survive Trump of course... which isn't a given at this stage.

Watcher2

The thread title is fake news. Trump didn't claim Ireland is about to drop its corporate tax rate to 8%. He said that's what he'd heard. I guess he hears a lot of things.
Yeah, yeah, plausible deniability....and you've fallen for it.

Watcher2

So it's true that Trump said it during a meeting with the press alongside Mitch McConnell, but it is however seemingly untrue that such a move is to be undertaken by the Irish government.

However I would be in favour of such a reduction and would advocate for it to be even lower. Roughly around the 5% mark, but this of course would come with strings attached.
Oh, you would, would you? How do you propose to balance the books? The fact is, taxes need to rise. The government is not making enough money.

Watcher2

Ha, Ha, HA! That must be why they want to build large facilities here. They are really just charities.
Mine was not a qualified comment on whether the policies we have are appropriate but your comment shows you up for the frothy mouth ignoramous you are.

firefly123

firefly123

I hear you like riding sheep. I mean that's what I heard.

clearmurk

Mine was not a qualified comment on whether the policies we have are appropriate but your comment shows you up for the frothy mouth ignoramous you are.
Ooh! touchy, touchy!

So we should be supporting initiatives which create large burdens on infrastructure paid for by the general public, but which generate little to no return to the society. How is that a sustainable position? A few jobs at any cost for the local politician?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies