Trump finally loses it - alleges he was phone-tapped by Obama.

O

Oscurito

Once again he makes blind statements (again with spelling errors) and offers no evidence. A demented loon.
Can tweet and give out about this but not about his Ruskie friends interference in the election and the hacking of the DNC.
It is quite clear he still cant accept that an African American was President - he is a racist moron
Time for Pence to make his move.
Trump's deranged nonsense has debased political discourse in the USA to such an extent that people have become desensitized to it all. Had Clinton or Obama said one of the dozens of things he's said, they'd have been toasted by the GOP.

He's doing incredible damage to American politics and the fear is that the harm that this demented old fool has caused is irreparable.

President Bartlet

Obama should immediately sue Trump for defamation and have him slung into prison until he issues an abject and total apology.

No-one is above the libel laws.
Oh but the orange moron believes he is - he doesn't give a rats ass - he thinks he has the right to say anything about anyone but do it to him and the thin skinned pillock is on the phone to the lawyers shouting them to sue for defamation.

President Bartlet

Trump's deranged nonsense has debased political discourse in the USA to such an extent that people have become desensitized to it all. Had Clinton or Obama said one of the dozens of things he's said, they'd have been toasted by the GOP.

He's doing incredible damage to American politics and the fear is that the harm that this demented old fool has caused is irreparable.
+1

Clanrickard

stopdoingstuff

Hello retards of P.ie, do any of you happen to remember a fella called Edward Snowden? In the context of his revelations of global surveillance, how hard do you think it would be to bug Trump Towers?

Hewson

You know you just linked to Breibart.?
Some posters here seem overcome by the vapours, either unwilling to see, or incapable of seeing, the potentially catastrophic knock-on effects of having somebody like Trump in the White House. How bad does an incumbent have to be to make George W Bush look good? Pretty bad it seems, yet that's exactly what's happening. Dubya is enjoying a renaissance across both Parties and a new-found respect among the so-called left in the US. Much of it is down to his defence of the media and his visit to a mosque to give a speech on the importance of unity in the wake of the 9/11 attacks, the diametric opposite of everything Trump stands for.

Trump's cheerleaders should wonder why there was none of the maelstrom of opposition, scandal, hypocrisy and the stench of something deeply rotten surrounding previous new incumbents from Nixon to Reagan to Bush. All had their critics but none elicited the kind of loathing that Trump has earned for himself and despite what his fans like to believe it's not as simplistic as 'sour grapes' or a media-fueled witch hunt.

Trump is a deeply flawed personality capable of causing enormous damage to everything from the environment (you can double your income but it won't buy you clean air or drinkable water) to America's standing in the world. As of now his Administration is busy preparing to impose huge budget cuts on environmental projects having already installed an EPA boss, Scott Pruitt, who once called for that agency's scrapping. Mining and fossil fuel regulations are about to be all but abolished, giving free rein to profit-hungry Companies to put environmental issues in the bottom drawer.

Trump's business connections to Russia, including the money-laundering exercise of the sale of his (unused) Florida mansion to the Russian 'Fertiliser King' (a Putin insider) at a $60,000,000 profit after just two years, will be his downfall. It's not just coincidence that this Russian oligarch's jet turned up at fairly obscure US airports on days when Trump just happened to be there as well in the run-up to voting day. That mansion in Florida, incidentally, is still unoccupied.

Quite a pricey unused toy.

Expose the lot of them

I thought that his speech to the two Houses showed signs that he was calming down but alas, it was a forlorn hope.

That early morning dementia thing has hit again. The Donald has posted several tweets claiming he was tapped by Obama.

How much more can the USA and the world take of this mentally-incapacitated fool?

The Guardian: Donald Trump accuses Obama of 'wire-tapping' his office before election
I have often wondered if he was one our more deranged posters.

PC Principle

I thought that his speech to the two Houses showed signs that he was calming down but alas, it was a forlorn hope.

That early morning dementia thing has hit again. The Donald has posted several tweets claiming he was tapped by Obama.

How much more can the USA and the world take of this mentally-incapacitated fool?

The Guardian: Donald Trump accuses Obama of 'wire-tapping' his office before election
Any proof he has lost it and wrong or are you just being a hysterical muppet again?

stopdoingstuff

As ************************************g usual the furor is over who wields the almost unlimited surveillance power of the US government and not that the State has the power to begin with. The public really does get what the public deserves.

PC Principle

Mr President has a history of making unsubstantiated allegations about lots of things. It doesn't take any particular talent to allege wrongdoing (and not the subjective kind) without the evidence to corroborate it. So I agree with what Spanner Island said, Trump is an attention-seeking imbecile with zero grasp of reality. As Oscar Wilde said, "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about".

Trump's greatest fear is being seen as irrelevant yet he's busily making himself so.
Hillary fanatic disagrees with President Trump shocker!!!

O

Oscurito

I don't use the term "demented" lightly or as a form of personal abuse. I've worked in care homes and I spent 6 years looking after someone who had dementia and it's all there: the paranoia, the forgetfulness, the inability to stay on message, the overt defensiveness, the tendency to assign any setback or negative event to a plot or to some devious human agent.

People with dementia can be quite articulate and convincing. That's why it can cause permanent divisions within families:some people genuinely believe that Mum's money or jewellery are being stolen.

There's a major genetic element to it too and Trump's father had dementia.

an innocent abroad

I have often wondered if he was one our more deranged posters.
"During very sacred election process"....Lol...

At the same time he was pleading with Russia to get Clintons emails and praising Wikileaks..

Can't wait for the sunday morning shows...This is really a step too far.

Lets see will the lillylivered GOP open their cowardly mouths.

Hewson

As with most Trumpettes you confuse revulsion for Trump with support for Clinton. I wouldn't have voted for her either.

You should try removing your head from the dark place.

O

Oscurito

Any proof he has lost it and wrong or are you just being a hysterical muppet again?
It's hard to know where to begin!

Here’s A Running List Of President Trump’s Lies And Other Bullsh*t

The Atlantic: Donald Trump Intentionally Lies to Us

Trump's Lies vs. Your Brain - POLITICO Magazine

Donald Trump Intentionally Lies to Us

The only potential inaccuracy in the OP is that my use of the present perfect tense ([he] has lost it) suggests that his "losing" of "it" is recent.

President Bartlet

I don't use the term "demented" lightly or as a form of personal abuse. I've worked in care homes and I spent 6 years looking after someone who had dementia and it's all there: the paranoia, the forgetfulness, the inability to stay on message, the overt defensiveness, the tendency to assign any setback or negative event to a plot or to some devious human agent.

People with dementia can be quite articulate and convincing. That's why it can cause permanent divisions within families:some people genuinely believe that Mum's money or jewellery are being stolen.

There's a major genetic element to it too and Trump's father had dementia.
I agree with you about not using the term lightly and while there may indeed be a genetic element to it - deep down he hates Obama - can't stand the fact that a black guy was President - hadn't the balls to challenge him in 2012 and thinks he can accuse President Obama of anything because the moron is thick as pg sh1te and a narcissit who always has to be right - he is never wrong - that kind of person is just unstable

O

Oscurito

Yeah, we get it. You don't like HRC and possibly are highly skeptical of establishment politicians in general. That's fair enough.

What's happened in the USA is, in sporting terms, the equivalent of sacking a manager and appointing a chimpanzee. And if anyone dares raise an objection, they're roared down by the chimp's supporters saying. "He can't be worse than the humans!"

Sister Mercedes

Irish folks should spend less time worrying about what Trump is saying and more time thinking about what their own government is doing (or mostly not doing).

New Threads

Most Replies