Trump gets caught (Second Thread)

I haven't seen this anyplace so far. CNN International - Wolf Blitzer - is reporting an exclusive. Via MI5, Russia was in touch with Trump during the whole election. They hacked his mail but didn't opt to use anything against him as they wanted him to beat Clinton. AND Russia has some thing that compromises Trump I guess both personally and financially. This has been reported by the intelligence agencies to Trump, Obama and the ranking members of the US Senate and House. Stay tuned.

gleeful

Trump tower has a golden lift, but the Ritz in Moscow has golden showers...

tribade

It is starting to look like Hello, President Pence.

mr_anderson

Rule #1 of being president :
Don't pi$$ off the spymasters, for they hold all the sh1t on you.

JCR

This Trump joke just gets more ridiculous all the time.

In a pair of political bombshells, the US intelligence community announced that not only did Russian spies likely hack the Republican party alongside the DNC, but that the President-elect's campaign team maintained routine contact with Russian operatives throughout the election cycle. Not only that, US intelligence has alleged that Russia may have compromising personal or financial information about Donald Trump, which could be used to blackmail the next President and directly influence his actions in office.

The first announcement involves classified briefings presented to both President Obama and Donald Trump that allege Russians have compromising information on the PEOTUS. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers all signed off on the two-page synopsis.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/01/10/report-russia-hacked-the-rnc-may-have-dirt-on-trump/

onetimeonly

In fairness, the report reads like a joke. A bit of restraint may be wise, its not like we haven't been trained about the amount of utter bullsh!t masquerading as fact recently.

Edit: although I may be a few minutes behind the curve...

Wagmore

I haven't seen this anyplace so far. CNN International - Wolf Blitzer - is reporting an exclusive. Via MI5, Russia was in touch with Trump during the whole election. They hacked his mail but didn't opt to use anything against him as they wanted him to beat Clinton. AND Russia has some thing that compromises Trump I guess both personally and financially. This has been reported by the intelligence agencies to Trump, Obama and the ranking members of the US Senate and House. Stay tuned.
Wolf bleedin Blitzer-CNN-what have they found? That they're part of the most conpromised news organisation in Christendom-be still my beating heart.Libs wishfull thinking knows no bounds. Such a bunch of whiners

In fairness, the report reads like a joke. A bit of restraint may be wise, its not like we haven't been trained about the amount of utter bullsh!t masquerading as fact recently.
CNN says they have been working this story for 3 days before announcing it and they brought in one of the men who brought down Nixon. I am pretty sure this one is for real.

GDPR

PISS-Gate is totally unverified (though it would explain the colour of his hair) :)

onetimeonly

Wolf bleedin Blitzer-CNN-what have they found? That they're part of the most conpromised news organisation in Christendom-be still my beating heart.Libs wishfull thinking knows no bounds. Such a bunch of whiners
It seems to have done the rounds for some time before Blitzer announced it. He might have have got an exclusive on the sign-off.

ant

Skyrocket

Not via MI5, via opposition research sources paid for by Trump's political opponents. That's why these allegations should be treated with skepticism.

GDPR