• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Trump: Media, "it is enemy of the American people" .. undermining freedom of press (Second Thread)

Paddyc

Was a "jurno.' And the spelling us "journo." It's called spellcheck Amps. Honestly, normally don't like drawing attention to a poster's cerebral limitations. It's just that Amster's stupidity is so aggressive and consistent. Sonetimes, you have to be cruel to be kind I guess.
Sadly, spellcheck can't help the irredeemably stupid.

You're right about one thing. Sometimes you do have to be cruel to be kind.

Wagmore

I read it very good indeed not that the likes of Waggy or Betson here would actually read that ,they would rather cover themselves in the scutter that Alex Jones vomits out or any other oul right wing mentalist.
To paraphrase your first line-This reads very bad indeed.....

Wagmore

Sadly, spellcheck can't help the irredeemably stupid.

You're right about one thing. Sometimes you do have to be cruel to be kind.
Well done you. Only you're not differentiating between a typo and spelling horror show are wee?

owedtojoy

Fox News had the Stormy Daniels story just before the 2016 election ...

... but killed it because "Rupert Murdoch wants Trump to win".

So the plutocrat Champion of the Little Guy was bailed out by another plutocrat who does not care if the Little Guy lives or dies.

The Making of the Fox News White House | The New Yorker

The world's second oldest profession

I think it can be said Murdoch and Fox News delivered for Trump - another eve-of-poll sex scandal would have hurt him, with incalculable results.
2003 .... US and UK Media (with honourable exceptions) completely buy into the Weapons of Mass Destruction scam, and fail completely to do any critical analysis of very thin evidence. Who was leading the Media posse ?.... Rupert Murdoch... Tony Blair spoke to Murdoch every day in the lead-up to make sure the drumbeat for war was maintained ...

2016 .... US media (with honourable exceptions) completely buy into Hilary Clinton e-mails scam, and fail completely to do any critical analysis on Trump's Russian connections, sex scandals and corrupt business dealing. Who was leading the Media posse ?.... Rupert Murdoch... who made sure a very damaging story on Trump's sexual adventuring was killed by Fox News ....

The New York Times own ombudsman criticised its coverage of Trump-Russia connections ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/20/public-editor/trump-russia-fbi-liz-spayd-public-editor.html

Paddyc

Well done you. Only you're not differentiating between a typo and spelling horror show are wee?
Here's a tip.

When you're commenting on somebody else's spelling, calling them stupid for spelling things badly, it's a good idea to get your own spelling right.

It makes you look like less of a tool.

You're welcome.

amsterdemmetje

Here's a tip.

When you're commenting on somebody else's spelling, calling them stupid for spelling things badly, it's a good idea to get your own spelling right.

You're welcome.
Smiley thingy isn't working so ill give that LOL.

Its gas Waggy inundates us with Americanised scutter everyday, Libbyloon Obamazoid or such other stupid childish moronic nonsense and then pulls someone up on spelling.

Wagmore

Smiley thingy isn't working so ill give that LOL.

Its gas Waggy inundates us with Americanised scutter everyday, Libbyloon Obamazoid or such other stupid childish moronic nonsense and then pulls someone up on spelling.
Obozoid was the term. Derived from Obozo. Also, it's an original. As was Libbyloon. As was Amsterdumb and Amsterdim.

Wagmore

Here's a tip.

You're welcome.
Here's another tip--don't lie about posters. I called Milo a tosser.' You're welcome

Paddyc

Here's another tip--don't lie about posters. I called Milo a tosser.' You're welcome
Three months after defending his right to free speech and crying bitter tears about his loss of a platform, until it was kindly pointed out to you that it was the right who dropped him.

It was only then that you started calling him a tosser.

Facts are uncomfortable things, aren't they?

As are pants on fire.

Wagmore

Three months after defending his right to free speech and crying bitter tears about his loss of a platform, until it was kindly pointed out to you that it was the right who dropped him.

It was only then that you started calling him a tosser.

Facts are uncomfortable things, aren't they?

As are pants on fire.
I asked you for one post where I posted anything that could be construed as support for Milo and you couldn't do it. You said I had been "supporting him for months." despite the fact I hadn't even mentioned him. You were forensically exposed as a callous liar Padser. Won't be letting you forget it in a hurry. You're welcome

Paddyc

I asked you for one post where I posted anything that could be construed as support for Milo and you couldn't do it. You said I had been "supporting him for months." despite the fact I hadn't even mentioned him. You were forensically exposed as a callous liar Padser. Won't be letting you forget it in a hurry. You're welcome
As I said, three months ago. I didn't bother looking after that, having proved my point.

You're still defending Alex Jones FFS.

A Texas judge denied the motion by the conspiracy theorist Alex Jones to dismiss a defamation lawsuit brought against him and his Infowars operation by the parents of a Sandy Hook shooting victim, in a ruling released on Thursday.

The lawsuit was filed in state district court in Austin by Veronique De La Rosa and Leonard Pozner, parents of Noah Pozner, who was 6 years old when he was killed in the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

On his radio broadcast and in videos, Mr. Jones for years spread bogus claims that the shooting was a “false flag,” an event staged by the government as part of an effort to confiscate Americans’ firearms, and that the parents of the children killed were “crisis actors.”

After Mr. Pozner succeeded in getting an Infowars video casting doubt on the shooting removed from YouTube, Mr. Jones showed his audience Mr. Pozner’s personal information and maps to addresses associated with his family, court documents say. Mr. Jones also falsely accused Ms. De La Rosa of participating in a faked interview with Anderson Cooper of CNN after the shooting, according to court documents.

Subsequent death threats and harassment have forced the Pozner family to move seven times. They currently live in hiding.
Imagine tormenting the parents of a six year old who was murdered.

Now, imagine doing it for money.

Broadcaster Alex Jones will have to submit to a sworn deposition as part of a defamation lawsuit Sandy Hook families filed against the broadcaster and some of his associates, a Connecticut judge ruled Wednesday.

The ruling from Judge Barbara Bellis also allows three other defendants to be deposed, individuals who are "critical to Infowars' business operations," according to a press release from the Sandy Hook families.

The decision comes on the heels of Bellis' ruling that Jones must turn over internal financial, business and marketing documents related to InfoWars' operations.

"The Jones defendants concoct elaborate and false paranoia-tinged conspiracy theories because it moves product and they make money," the suit alleges. "Not because they truly believe what they are saying, but rather because it increases profits."

"Jones is the chief amplifier for a group that has worked in concert to create and propagate loathsome, false narratives about the Sandy Hook shooting and its victims, and promote their harassment and abuse," the lawsuit states.
And you have the nerve to call other posters "callous".

Projection much?

Wagmore

As I said, three months ago. I didn't bother looking after that, having proved my point.

You're still defending Alex Jones FFS.

Imagine tormenting the parents of a six year old who was murdered.

Now, imagine doing it for money.

And you have the nerve to call other posters "callous".

Projection much?
More lies. And you are callous. I couldn't give a fiddlers but you're either dumb or you know deep down that I never supported Milo. Take your pick. I've posted about how Jones was wrong to say what he said about Sandy Hook.

Paddyc

More lies. And you are callous. I couldn't give a fiddlers but you're either dumb or you know deep down that I never supported Milo. Take your pick. I've posted about how Jones was wrong to say what he said about Sandy Hook.
You didn’t care what any of these guys said or did so long as they were sticking it to the libs.

You stuck with them and now their stench sticks to you.

amsterdemmetje

Was a "jurno.' And the spelling us "journo." It's called spellcheck Amps. Honestly, normally don't like drawing attention to a poster's cerebral limitations. It's just that Amster's stupidity is so aggressive and consistent. Sonetimes, you have to be cruel to be kind I guess.
Any "moee" about spellcheck Waggy, i see you even spelled sometimes wrong, still waiting for you tell me what school of "Journalism" you went to .

Jack Walsh

Any "moee" about spellcheck Waggy, i see you even spelled sometimes wrong, still waiting for you tell me what school of "Journalism" you went to .
Trump University?
Wag's Trump epiphany only took place in 2016.
That was good news for the missus, I'd say he would have remortgaged the house to sign up.

As for proof of his Journalism qualifications/credentials.
You'd have a better chance of seeing Trump's SAT's.

Wag probably thinks Trump threatening his high school to never release his SAT's is due to his modesty and not having everyone see just how good they were

Wagmore

Trump University?
Wag's Trump epiphany only took place in 2016.
That was good news for the missus, I'd say he would have remortgaged the house to sign up.

As for proof of his Journalism qualifications/credentials.
You'd have a better chance of seeing Trump's SAT's.

Wag probably thinks Trump threatening his high school to never release his SAT's is due to his modesty and not having everyone see just how good they were
Is your life empty to the extent that you could waste time putting together that monument to lameness dressed up as a post.

constitutionus

jaysus mueller report clearing trump has resulted in rachel madow losing HALF A MILLION VIEWERS !

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/27/msnbc-rachel-maddow-tv-ratings-russia-collusion/'][URL='http://[URL]https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/27/msnbc-rachel-maddow-tv-ratings-russia-collusion/']https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/27/msnbc-rachel-maddow-tv-ratings-russia-collusion/[/url]

OUCH.

:D

EDIT.

Dunno WHAT is up with the link so heres a vid from youtube expanding on it

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies