Trump: Media, "it is enemy of the American people" .. undermining freedom of press (Second Thread)

benroe

It would be nice if one of you guys tried rebutting some of the points I make rather than
"he won in 2016, he will do so again" without offering a single cogent reason why he will do so other than puerile boasts and jibes

Upset wins happen, repeating them generally doesn't, unless the person/team who pulled it off improves and doesn't just believe they have some unique power to mystically defy probability endlessly.

Sunderland stayed in the 2nd division in 1974 while Leeds won the first division in a canter

Simply boasting "we did it once, we will do it again" without any coherent plan as to how you will do so is just that, an idle boast and hope lightening strikes twice.

If the election of 2016 was held the week after the pussy grabbing tape, Trump would have lost
But right now his polling numbers are even worse than they were at that 2016 Trump nadir, and all we have is Trump fanboys shouting"no problem, he is a shoo in, a certainty, will walk it"
How?
You have made one point, Trumps gonna lose, and you have supported this excessively confident prediction with regurgitated lies, damn lies, and statistics.

GabhaDubh

Yes, of course, your cult leader is a shoo in
Being 10-15% behind your most likely opponent. after having over 2 years of economic tailwinds, low unemployment and massive tax giveaways, is exactly where you would expect an incumbent to be. :unsure:
Exactly where you'd expect to be and certain or victory. if of course you are a gibbering non questioning cult addict

Even the more erudite and non cult worshipping GOP'ers such as NYCKY is simply saying "don't trust polls this far out", but isn't putting forward any plan or change of direction for Trump to turn it around.
As if it will be a case of "ah it will all fall in to place, incumbents usually win"
If election were held today Trump would be beaten, most likely walloped.
So it's a false premise this "Oh the Dems need to do this, the Dems must do that, they will fu*k it up for sure"
The Dems seem to have the correct pulse of the electorate right now, especially Biden, it is Trump that needs to stop f*cking up.
Trump is the one that needs to find far more things to start getting right, and needs to do so fairly sharply.

If Trump keeps doing what he is doing, barring a stellar economic backdrop (v unlikely now), he will almost certainly lose

Put simply and bluntly, Trump will not win back Independents and Women he has lost in absolute droves unless he stops behaving like a cu*t!
With President Trump a forgone guaranteed loser of the Presidency in 2020 surely, there is no need to work yourself up.

Jack Walsh

What are you talking about Jack?

Everything is peachy keen in Trump's USA

To nobody's great surprise, the states doing particularly badly in relation to "deaths of despair" are:

In general health terms

Yeah, things are going just great for the Red States these days.

It is tragic to watch poor people, out of utter desperation and exasperation getting conned and duped by a monumental scam artist

A guy who daily issues proclamations on how he has single handedly engineered "the greatest economy in history"
Yet tens of millions of Americans (mostly in states that vote for him) are in fact getting poorer and living shorter and unhappier lives, stressed out and depressed.

Scratching to make a living, working two dead end jobs, yet still labelling people (Sanders and Warren to name two) who want to try to get them one reasonably well paid one instead, as "crazed commies"

GabhaDubh

He must have blamed everyone but himself....things are not going according to plan if he is also attacking the NYT.
You did see the thread title? President Trump should have stated “that the media is the enemy of 50% of the people.”

Paddyc

It is tragic to watch poor people, out of utter desperation and exasperation getting conned and duped by a monumental scam artist

A guy who daily issues proclamations on how he has single handedly engineered "the greatest economy in history"
Yet tens of millions of Americans (mostly in states that vote for him) are in fact getting poorer and living shorter and unhappier lives, stressed out and depressed.

Scratching to make a living, working two dead end jobs, yet still labelling people (Sanders and Warren to name two) who want to try to get them one reasonably well paid one instead, as "crazed commies"
I'm all out of sympathy.

They knew what he was like when they voted for him.

Jack Walsh

You have made one point, Trumps gonna lose, and you have supported this excessively confident prediction with regurgitated lies, damn lies, and statistics.

Ok, there is literally not one word of your two line reply that is true
1. I have not said "Trump is going to lose"
2. I have made no confident prediction. Please understand that someone saying "the most likely result at present would be..." is not a "confident prediction" of any sort
and 3. most seriously of all, please point out to me were I have told even one lie on Trump reelection prospects let alone "regurgitated lies"

Sane adults accept that if there was an election today, Trump would lose, his margins in all polls are just too far outside even a fluky win zone possibility
I have therefore made repeated attempts to ask the likes of you to put forward how he turns that about
I have put forward my grave doubts as to why I don't think he will (ill discipline, stubbornness, vanity and incapable of seeing beyond a hall full of red hat chanters)
Debate them please or else please just fu*k off but please don't bother replying saying I am telling a "pack of lies"

Jack Walsh

With President Trump a forgone guaranteed loser of the Presidency in 2020 surely, there is no need to work yourself up.
Another beauty who simply wont address the points and instead wants to put words in my mouth

Where have I said or even suggested Trump is a"guarantee loser"?

Jack Walsh

Reuters/IPSOS have become the fifth highly rated pollster in last week, to have Trump trailing by double digits to leading Dems (10 and 11% for Biden and Sanders in this instance)
They also have him being beaten by a comfortable margin of 6% by both Harris and warren (Harris in particular will be thrilled with this as she has been lagging)

There are increasing signs that America is sick and tired of Trump and his behavior
As the headline shows, a majority of Americans currently care less about gender, colour or age of candidate, their overwhelming preference is for the candidate who is most likely to remove Trump

All the Trump supposed know alls on here who for two years have said the electorate don't give a toss about his behavior antics, character are being proven spectacularly wrong
America is growing sick and tired and embarrassed by him
And he has a major problem in turning this around

The few sane people in Trump's orbit will have looked the slew of polls (including their own internal ones) these last few weeks and will be massively concerned that they are in a big hole, and privately at least will be equally concerned that Trump has not the capability or even willingness to acknowledge it and address it.

"book me a big hall jammed with people who love to hear me hurl insults, jibes, lies and cruel taunts"
Meanwhile the rest of America (ie a significant majority) gets even more repulsed by him and pushes them even further away from voting for him

benroe

Ok, there is literally not one word of your two line reply that is true
1. I have not said "Trump is going to lose"
2. I have made no confident prediction. Please understand that someone saying "the most likely result at present would be..." is not a "confident prediction" of any sort
and 3. most seriously of all, please point out to me were I have told even one lie on Trump reelection prospects let alone "regurgitated lies"

Sane adults accept that if there was an election today, Trump would lose, his margins in all polls are just too far outside even a fluky win zone possibility
I have therefore made repeated attempts to ask the likes of you to put forward how he turns that about
I have put forward my grave doubts as to why I don't think he will (ill discipline, stubbornness, vanity and incapable of seeing beyond a hall full of red hat chanters)
Debate them please or else please just fu*k off but please don't bother replying saying I am telling a "pack of lies"
You don't think this is a confident prediction?
If Trump keeps doing what he is doing, barring a stellar economic backdrop (v unlikely now), he will almost certainly lose
Your stats are pointless at this stage, wait till the democratic candidate is on a stage with Trump before you start making confident predictions.
I can't see creepy Joe beating Trump, or Pocahontis.

Jack Walsh

You don't think this is a confident prediction?

Your stats are pointless at this stage, wait till the democratic candidate is on a stage with Trump before you start making confident predictions.
I can't see creepy Joe beating Trump, or Pocahontis.
No, it is not a prediction of any sort, it contains two significant ifs
I think Trump is very likely beaten IF
He continues to alienate the middle ground and women voters, and the economy weakening.

eg
"If I was a billionaire, looked like George Clooney and had a ten inch ****, I believe I would almost certainly date good looking women" is not a prediction by me that I will date good looking women

My stats (I assume you mean polling data) are not pointless, let me assure you these "stats" will be of very grave concern to Trump campaign, who will not consider them "pointless" in the slightest.

Not wasting any more time on your childish scutter replies, that don't address or rebut points made, you are just slinging insults and jibes and making stuff up that you believe or want me to have said
"Pocahontis"
FFS
Your spelling and general distaste for accuracy matches your idol

Wagmore

Yes, of course, your cult leader is a shoo in
Being 10-15% behind your most likely opponent. after having over 2 years of economic tailwinds, low unemployment and massive tax giveaways, is exactly where you would expect an incumbent to be. :unsure:
Exactly where you'd expect to be and certain or victory. if of course you are a gibbering non questioning cult addict

Even the more erudite and non cult worshipping GOP'ers such as NYCKY is simply saying "don't trust polls this far out", but isn't putting forward any plan or change of direction for Trump to turn it around.
As if it will be a case of "ah it will all fall in to place, incumbents usually win"
If election were held today Trump would be beaten, most likely walloped.
So it's a false premise this "Oh the Dems need to do this, the Dems must do that, they will fu*k it up for sure"
The Dems seem to have the correct pulse of the electorate right now, especially Biden, it is Trump that needs to stop f*cking up.
Trump is the one that needs to find far more things to start getting right, and needs to do so fairly sharply.

Put simply and bluntly, Trump will not win back Independents and Women he has lost in absolute droves unless he stops behaving like a cu*t!
Are these posts sponsored by Paddy Power. If not, why not?

Wagmore

No, it is not a prediction of any sort, it contains two significant ifs
I think Trump is very likely beaten IF
He continues to alienate the middle ground and women voters, and the economy weakening.

eg
"If I was a billionaire, looked like George Clooney and had a ten inch ****, I believe I would almost certainly date good looking women" is not a prediction by me that I will date good looking women

My stats (I assume you mean polling data) are not pointless, let me assure you these "stats" will be of very grave concern to Trump campaign, who will not consider them "pointless" in the slightest.

Not wasting any more time on your childish scutter replies, that don't address or rebut points made, you are just slinging insults and jibes and making stuff up that you believe or want me to have said
"Pocahontis"
FFS
Your spelling and general distaste for accuracy matches your idol
What are the odds on you not "dating a good looking woman?'

GabhaDubh

Meanwhile the Orlando media are reporting that people are camping out 40 hours in advance for President Trumps announcement tomorrow night.

Wagmore

When it comes to being right about anything, Jack compares unfavourably to a stopped clock

Jack Walsh

Meanwhile the Orlando media are reporting that people are camping out 40 hours in advance for President Trumps announcement tomorrow night.

ballinspittle-1985.jpg

Rubes will always be easily brainwashed and conned, thankfully education eventually largely eradicates such codswallop in properly developed countries

Just out of camera is a young Wag flailing sharpened rosary beads off his bare
chest
The implosion of the moving statues phenomenon was a hammer blow for him but the "Jesus in a tree stump" movement of the early 90's reinvigorated him

But these were all just John the Baptist type early lead ups to the life changing Trump awakening in 2016

Last edited:

Jack Walsh

What sad sad people
I think that's a bit harsh, for many of these people, this is now their life.
The vital rush they always had to lurch for their already maxed out credit cards to try to give money to TV evangelists wasn't really the "life changing epiphany" they truly craved
Sure, throwing money you couldn't afford away billyo on the vague promise you'd be visited by a miracle was satisfying
Trump's arrival was the biblical sized scam they had been waiting all their lives for to throw themselves at entirely

50 bucks here, 100 bucks there is Micky Mouse stuff
Having your healthcare and kids college hopes removed from you and then cheering the man who did it is true mental case devotion
Pure and unsullied cult addiction

Wagmore

ballinspittle-1985.jpg

Rubes will always be easily brainwashed and conned, thankfully education eventually largely eradicates such codswallop in properly developed countries

Just out of camera is a young Wag flailing sharpened rosary beads off his bare
chest
The implosion of the moving statues phenomenon was a hammer blow for him but the "Jesus in a tree stump" movement of the early 90's reinvigorated him

But these were all just John the Baptist type early lead ups to the life changing Trump awakening in 2016
You can talk---a vote for Biden represents an implicit belief in the very real possibility of human resurrection. Do you actually believe that Biden can actually rise from the dead?

Jack Walsh

You can talk---a vote for Biden represents an implicit belief in the very real possibility of human resurrection. Do you actually believe that Biden can actually rise from the dead?

Whatever flaws Biden might have, being an unmitigated cu*t with pretty much no redeeming qualities isn't one of them

New Threads

Most Replies