Trump orders sanctions rescinded on ZTE, Chinese firm that supplied Iran &North Korea with spy gear

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Trump orders sanctions rescinded on ZTE, Chinese firm that supplied Iran &North Korea with spy gear

Difficult to make up:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/995680316458262533
President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!
ZTE supplied Iran with surveillance technology , breaking sanctions...also a supplier to North Korea:
http://www.scmp.com/tech/enterprises/article/1921929/zte-faces-us-export-restrictions-over-iran-surveillance-system-deal

The Pentagon just banned ZTE phones over security concerns:
Pentagon bans sale of ZTE, Huawei phones on military bases, report says | Fox News

But Trump ? He wants to save Chinese jobs...

Cyp

GDPR

Let me see.

Trump has promised China that that they can restart offloading cheap phone into the US market that have been labeled a "national security risk" and refused to implement sanctions on Russia in return for a meeting with North Korea (Chinas puppet).

The Chinese own his fat, incontinent ass.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Let me see.

Trump has promised China that that they can restart offloading cheap phone into the US market that have been labeled a "national security risk" and refused to implement sanctions on Russia in return for a meeting with North Korea (Chinas puppet).

Everyone has a bit of his ass

But he's trying to obstruct the patriotic Americans... leaving it open season for other countries

Cyp

GDPR

Everyone has a bit of his ass

But he's trying to obstruct the patriotic Americans... leaving it open season for other countries

Cyp
Check out how fast a MAGA supporter went from "Durr?" to "Daddy Knows Best."

Roisin3

Difficult to make up:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/995680316458262533

ZTE supplied Iran with surveillance technology , breaking sanctions...also a supplier to North Korea:
ZTE faces US export restrictions over Iran surveillance system deal | South China Morning Post

The Pentagon just banned ZTE phones over security concerns:
Pentagon bans sale of ZTE, Huawei phones on military bases, report says | Fox News

But Trump ? He wants to save Chinese jobs...

Cyp
Actually in this case he wants to save American jobs and an American company. Qualcomm will be f*cked with the sanctions on ZTE.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
A racist sex-offender Russian-mobster ...who then defects to China

The MAGA dummies are all in at this stage, they can never admit what's happened

Cyp

GDPR

A racist sex-offender Russian-mobster ...who then defects to China

The MAGA dummies are all in at this stage, they can never admit what's happened

Cyp
LOOK at Kushners dealings with China .... (and Baby Dolls).

Analyzer

Let me see.

Hold on....I thought you were saying that Trump is owned by the Russians. And the evnagelicals. And Israel. And the Koch brothers. And....and...

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
The Analyzer Troll has completely ignored the specifity of the OP regards ZTE

This is due to the Analyzer Troll's long-standing allergy to fact-based debate

The Pentagon, FBI & CIA all issued warnings/findings against ZTE in recent months ...Trump is reversing his own Administration's policy with a tweet saying Chinese jobs need to be saved...

Cyp

Analyzer

Alright maybe I am being hard on Showbama. Trump bailed out Qaulcom. But Obama deserves credit for bailing out criminal banks, al Qaeda, the Mullahs in Iran, even they seem to hate each other.

Roisin3

Phones will still be supplied

Qualcomm will still sell chips to whomever replaces ZTE

CyP
Read the article, it’s a brief one. Qualcomm are f*cked with the slap down on ZTE. They’re right up there for Chinese retaliation, there are no ifs or buts in this.

They’re far too important of a company to go down over this, not just for jobs, but they developed mobile CDMA systems, also known as spread spectrum, which is what the military use in comms. Their technology and their technological developments are important.

GDPR

"On my first day in office, I will label China a currency manipulator."

"China is raping our country."

"Global warming was created by China".

"I love China".

Donald Trump. :D

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Read the article, it’s a brief one. Qualcomm are f*cked with the slap down on ZTE. They’re right up there for Chinese retaliation, there are no ifs or buts in this.

They’re far too important of a company to go down over this, not just for jobs, but they developed mobile CDMA systems, also known as spread spectrum, which is what the military use in comms. Their technology and their technological developments are important.
I know plenty about Qualcomm as I following 5G closely

Even if they go down, their assets will be used

ZTE are shady ...there is no way they can be trusted

Also the PRC needs to sort out its cyber anarchy

Cyp

GDPR

I know plenty about Qualcomm as I following 5G closely

Even if they go down, their assets will be used

ZTE are shady ...there is no way they can be trusted

Also the PRC needs to sort out its cyber anarchy

Cyp
ZTE = spyware, breaking of sanctions, stealing and manipulating technology. Owned by Chinese govt.

NSA issues warning to US consumers not to buy their products.

Have they cleaned up their act?

Orbit v2

Good OP.

"too many jobs in China lost"

Who would have expected Trump to say that? I suppose anyone who thinks Trump has no fixed opinions at all.

and "no fixed opinions" really means "no general understanding"

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies