Trump serious about deporting the undocumented Irish?

LISTOWEL MAN

Trump despises the irish

in his billionaire extremely clean polite world the oirish are odious

Beachcomber

The current POTUS who is doing a good job despite the crying of the Clinton followers and a few Z-listers looking to try and get fame by becoming political experts overnight.
In post 46 PC Principle says that this doesn't involve Trump.

He's no Clinton follower. So I wonder why he doesn't want Trump's name associated with this?

I agree with you - this sudden enforcement of laws that have gone under-enforced for decades is all due to Trump. And this is one instance in which he is doing what he said he'd do.

Franzoni

The USA should have an amnesty, allowing illegals to leave over the next 6 months without being penalised about future entry.
There are supposedly 50k illegal irish americans living in the USA ....

Cruimh likes your post he obviously thinks it would end well...bring it on so.....

DexterGreen22

The Irish have helped to keep Boston white, but that's about all you could say for them.

I think Europeans of all stripes should unite against the coming tide from the tropics, but I am consistently disappointed by the Irish who live in the UK, Australia, Canada, and the United States. They seem to feel they have more in common with Nigerians or Third World Muslims that with the other historic populations of the British Isles. As someone who has been out on the doorsteps in elections here I can say they are the most annoyingly anti-white, left-wing, pro-multiculturalist demographic you can find. I would be very worried about taking them in large numbers if I were deciding immigration policy in the nations of the Anglosphere. They need to learn to respect and honour the people who took up the burden of dragging everybody else kicking and screaming into civilization and stop undermining them.
Possibly because we Celtic nations haven't had the same number of Africans and Asians arrive as England has. You're a minority in your own capital city, is London an English city anymore?

If the official figures are correct then Scotland is 96% white (although the ethnic minority population doubled between 2001 and 2001).
Demographics

Eight per cent of the population of Edinburgh were from an ethnic minority group in 2011.

Twelve per cent of people in Glasgow were from a minority ethnic group in 2011.

Cardiff was over 84% white in 2011.
http://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/cardiff-population/

A little bit of immigration is fine but I wouldn't want much of an increase on those figures. Certainly not to the point were we end up like London.

Mick Mac

Nobody has the right to be an illegal immigrant but the USA has been ambivalent on this for generations, and it has created the problem by deliberately loose regulation.
That's entirely true.

Mick Mac

Trump despises the irish

His mum was gaelic speaking. Màiri Anna NicLeòid. Only learned the language of the foreigner at national school.

When he comes it would be wonderful to show him the culture good mum came from.

Herr Rommel

In post 46 PC Principle says that this doesn't involve Trump.

He's no Clinton follower. So I wonder why he doesn't want Trump's name associated with this?

I agree with you - this sudden enforcement of laws that have gone under-enforced for decades is all due to Trump. And this is one instance in which he is doing what he said he'd do.
If the Irish idiot had not tried to pass bouncy cheques and decided to boast about being illegal in the USA this would never have happened.

Unfortunately some potatoe munchers lack common sense.

Erudite Caveman

Trump despises the irish

Trump doesn't live in the 'extremely clean polite' world. He is an outsider, a nouveau riche classless loadsamoney that those that inhabit the 'extremely clean polite world' avoid like the plague.

beazlebottom

Csunnedvet

What a bunch of clueless morons in this forum.
If you could only see...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Cruimh

Irishman arrested by horseback mountain patrol in Montana seeking to enter US illegally

A 47-year-old Irishman has been arrested by Border Patrol agents in Northwest Montana for attempting to enter the United States illegally.

Agents encountered the Irishman, carrying a large backpack, along the international border near the northeast section of Glacier National Park. He had previously overstayed his US visa and was prohibited from re-entering the United States for an extended period, according to Michael Rappold, public affairs officer for the Havre Sector Border Patrol Station.

According to the authorities, the Irishman entered the United States from Canada by walking southbound, through the woods, to avoid detection. Rappold told the press he was just carrying clothes and nothing illegal.

He has been arrested and processed in preparation for a removal hearing. He remains in custody (as of Aug 10) with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
It is time for Irish to go it alone on immigration reform

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies