• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Trump sues former aide for $10m over sex and screaming match shocker tabloid leak

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
A quite odd lawsuit, especially given the attention it draws

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/13/donald-trump-lawsuit-sam-nunberg-leaked-information
... a public spat between the then campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and press secretary Hope Hicks. The two reportedly engaged in a public argument on a weekday night in midtown Manhattan, with Hicks screaming: “I’m done with you.”

... a denial by Nunberg that he provided the New York Post with a story about what he described as a “lovers’ quarrel” and describes Lewandowski and Hicks engaging in “a sordid and apparently illicit affair”.
Trump campaign staffers get into public screaming match | Page Six
Onlookers were stunned to see Hicks, 27, hollering at Lewandowski, 42, in plain view of passersby on 61st Street near Park Avenue.
Will Trump use such legal tactics throughout the campaign... if elected?

cyp

GDPR

Seemingly Nunberg fell out with Lewandowski and told GQ Magazine “I literally will suck the f*cking blood out of his skull by the time I’m done with him.”

Beats Monica and her little blue dress :)

Sexual Harassment Panda

I have no idea what the f*ck this is about, but I hope Trump wins and Makes Lawsuits Great Again.

Accidental sock

He has all the best lawsuits

RodShaft

Seemingly Nunberg fell out with Lewandowski and told GQ Magazine “I literally will suck the f*cking blood out of his skull by the time I’m done with him.”

Beats Monica and her little blue dress :)
Was there not a little white on that dress as well?

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Worth bearing in mind that these kinds of people are never sure if they are really real or their surroundings actually exist at any given time.

Essentially they are living in a TV script about themselves they are writing at the same as they are performing.

Also this isn't helped by having to look at Trump every day for months and not being allowed to tug his hair.

The tension must be palpable.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Ken Kesey did all this with a bus full of acid back in the 1960s. There's probably a guy everyone calls 'Woozer' somewhere in the background whose job it is to refresh the campaign doughnuts.

He probably graduated from Princeton.

'orebel

Ken Kesey did all this with a bus full of acid back in the 1960s. There's probably a guy everyone calls 'Woozer' somewhere in the background whose job it is to refresh the campaign doughnuts.

He probably graduated from Princeton.
You prankster.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Trump's whole candidacy is a prank in my opinion. We went through the looking glass when a famous political prediction in the US came true and the people achieved their heartfelt dream of electing a downright moron into the White House with George W Bush.

Ever since then it has just become more surreal.

Sooner or later they are going to elect a popular sitcom character. Homer might do.

dent

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies