Trump trade war: should Ireland press the EU to sanction Trump hotels, golf courses etc ?

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Trump is headed off on a lunatic trade war that his former chief economic adviser warns against: Cohn contradicts Trump on trade deficits

Canada is open to hitting Trump where it hurts:

Canadian foreign minister won’t rule out sanctions targeting Trump Organization
Canadian Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland says she is not ruling out potential retaliatory sanctions against the Trump Organization in response to the U.S. president's recently announced tariffs.
I say we go for it, special sanctions under security aegis !

cyp

Clanrickard

D

Deleted member 48908

Hold on a minute.....How can the EU sanction just Trump's hotels, golf courses etc.? Would that not be discriminatory?

Travis Bickle

Leo wouldn't hear of it anyway. We could get Leo to do a shoddy job next time he's licking Trump's arse.

enuffisenuff

haha nae chance....even now he would get this treatment from the lickspittle clowns at the top

Trainwreck

Hewson

Trump is headed off on a lunatic trade war that his former chief economic adviser warns against: Cohn contradicts Trump on trade deficits

Canada is open to hitting Trump where it hurts:

Canadian foreign minister won’t rule out sanctions targeting Trump Organization

I say we go for it, special sanctions under security aegis !

cyp

People (golf players, event sponsors, diners, casual pint drinkers) should simply not frequent any Trump-owned hotel or golf course.

The EU's targeted sanctions, aimed at states that are strongly pro-Trump, should get the Irish government's full support. I love Harleys but there are more important things than enjoying the throb of that lovely chrome beast.

It's been years since Trump had a decent bankruptcy. He's heading for another one and this time plans on taking his country down with him.

That's what hormone-laden burger meat does to a malfunctioning brain with dementia.

New Threads

Most Replies