Trump v Clinton,"Fight Night" -The Decider 19/10/2016

Socratus O' Pericles

The final television debate of this marathon, brutal US presidential election campaign will take place on Wednesday, October 19. Nicknamed "Fight Night", the debate takes place in Las Vegas.
When and what time is the third presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton and how can I watch in the UK?

I expect Clinton, now 1/6 fav in the bookies, to play for a draw.

Ignore Trump and talk to the audience.

Then on to the vote and the White House for her.

More crap TV shows for Donald.

Dame_Enda

With a Fox moderator Hillary won't be able to wriggle out of the questions. Then again Chris Wallace is very tough on Trump too

USER1234

With a Fox moderator Hillary won't be able to wriggle out of the questions. Then again Chris Wallace is very tough on Trump too
I'm glad you've decided to give the moderator a break this time but I also find it suspicious since he the only one from the Trump friendly Fox News!

Betson

Wallace is no fan of Trump but as you say he will be equally as hard on both of them , Clinton might have to actually answer a question about the Clinton foundation , FBI directors comments about her etc.

It was an interview with Wallace that Clinton got into a bit of bother a few months ago when she blatantly lied to him about what Comey said about her been careless with classified info, it will be interesting to see if he asks the exact same question again.

But in bigger terms this debate does not really matter as it all over anyway as it will be a landslide for Clinton because of Trumps comments about women. He can't comeback from that, women are just not going to vote for him and neither will minorities.

yosef shompeter

Wallace is no fan of Trump but as you say he will be equally as hard on both of them , Clinton might have to actually answer a question about the Clinton foundation , FBI directors comments about her etc.

It was an interview with Wallace that Clinton got into a bit of bother a few months ago when she blatantly lied to him about what Comey said about her been careless with classified info, it will be interesting to see if he asks the exact same question again.

But in bigger terms this debate does not really matter as it all over anyway as it will be a landslide for Clinton because of Trumps comments about women. He can't comeback from that, women are just not going to vote for him and neither will minorities.

My two cents:
I'm kind of surprised at the outrage or faux-outrage among the US voters at this. Every healthy male has at least thought much the same as in Trumps interview during his teen-age years, twenties, thirties and forties... then after that people tend to be more discrete. But Trump must have been in his fifties or sixties when he gave that interview -- which would raise a few eyebrows --- On the other hand he was so open and honest about it, that I find is disarming and kind of ameliorates the situation.
I'd say back at the time of the interview 2005? Donald never thought of entering politics are going for Prez of the US.
Well his past caught up with him and seems to have caught him by surprise... Hillary never let her past worry her :)
I suppose that's US politics... troll through all the material from earlier years back to kindergarten. Investigative reporting might be the term for it.

GDPR

[/B]

My two cents:
I'm kind of surprised at the outrage or faux-outrage among the US voters at this. Every healthy male has at least thought much the same as in Trumps interview during his teen-age years, twenties, thirties and forties... then after that people tend to be more discrete. But Trump must have been in his fifties or sixties when he gave that interview -- which would raise a few eyebrows --- On the other hand he was so open and honest about it, that I find is disarming and kind of ameliorates the situation.
I'd say back at the time of the interview 2005? Donald never thought of entering politics are going for Prez of the US.
Well his past caught up with him and seems to have caught him by surprise... Hillary never let her past worry her :)
I suppose that's US politics... troll through all the material from earlier years back to kindergarten. Investigative reporting might be the term for it.
The law of karma caught up with Don "Capone" Trump. He kept hammering his opponents with their pasts, even their spouse's pasts when he could not target or as well as the candidate. He even made lying suggestions about them, such as Cruz's father being involved in the assassination of JFK. Finally, everyone realises what a creep is Don "Capone" Trump of the Groper's Own Party

Sigh. I wish it were 8 November and all this is over, over, and out.

D

Deleted member 34656

[/B]

My two cents:
It's one of the funniest things ever to 'sink' a candidate.

If you watch the video it's very obvious what is going on.

Somebody is being harassed and groped, and it ain't the woman.

But whatever. Nobody really cares about any of it.

Especially women.

Betson

[/B]

My two cents:
I'm kind of surprised at the outrage or faux-outrage among the US voters at this. Every healthy male has at least thought much the same as in Trumps interview during his teen-age years, twenties, thirties and forties... then after that people tend to be more discrete. But Trump must have been in his fifties or sixties when he gave that interview -- which would raise a few eyebrows
The grabbing the women's pussy's thing is certainly something you don't hear often and did sound very creepy especially from a man in his late 50's.

But a lot of the other stuff is not to usual to hear among men in dressing rooms pub etc when there is no women around and most of it is harmless enough, just talk but a lot of women do not see it that way and will vote accordingly.

Had to laugh hearing a good few of the female commentators on the various news shows in the US talking about locker room talk and saying their husband would never speak like that , as if butter would not melt in their Johnny's mouths.

Reminded me of a woman I know down our way when we were out one night and she was talking about how her husband never got up to any of that laddish behavior and was the perfect gentleman etc , I had to smile as I remembered years ago when he I was on the same football trip as him away one weekend he was one of the lads that was never out of the knocking shop for the whole weekend.

PlanetBertie

One question for both candidates and Wallace, where are the other candidates? Green, Liberaltas.

Socratus O' Pericles

Decider?

As you suggest, it's already as good as decided.
Sporting parlance, when its 1-1 in a three match rubber obviously match 3 is the decider

According to the hoi polli of p.ie Hills won the first and Don won the second!!!

Mercurial

any straight man would or did have thoughts like trump at some stage in their lives isnt it better to have a man like trump instead of the ones who look at kids in that way.
I'm pretty sure the average straight man hasn't bragged about sexually assaulting women.

IvoShandor

Twitter
yes
Every healthy male has at least thought much the same as in Trumps interview during his teen-age years, twenties, thirties and forties...
Time for me to make an appointment with the doc so. Obviously unhealthy.

any straight man would or did have thoughts like trump at some stage in their lives isnt it better to have a man like trump instead of the ones who look at kids in that way.
...and my orientation is in doubt now, it seems.

Last edited:

midlander12

I wasn't aware the choice was quite that stark - heaven knows it's bad enough!

midlander12

When and what time is the third presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton and how can I watch in the UK?

I expect Clinton, now 1/6 fav in the bookies, to play for a draw.

Ignore Trump and talk to the audience.

Then on to the vote and the White House for her.

More crap TV shows for Donald.
Decider? - no, this one is done and dusted barring a 'dead girl or dead boy' revelation about Bill Clinton, and frankly I'm not even sure that would swing it at this stage. The Senate and House both still in the balance, though, and that's the real election now.

Truth.ie

If you have to ask...

I'm curious too.
When did he brag about sexual assault.
Has a sexual assault charge been filed?
It was a metaphor ffs.
Like saying "you need a good kick in the ass".
Clinton on the other hand has laughed as child rape, laughed at the anal rape of a man, called rape victims "trailer trash" and called coloureds "superpredators".

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies