Trump's Cabinet

che schifo

Does it have solid gold knobs?

owedtojoy

Who do people think he will choose?
As expected, very diverse. :p

Really, a collection of white old farts. If you went into the bar of any country club anywhere in the US, you would probably collect a set of clones for this lot.

Palin as the token woman. The positions of token black and token Hispanic are open.

Hitchcock

Sarah Palin will probably be in there somewhere.
Yeah she's being touted as 'Interior Secretary' to join the other right wing nuts mentioned above.

In fairness to Trump he probably needs somebody in the room who is even less in command of policy and knowledge on issues than he is, just to make himself look less of an idiot.

[video=youtube;NrzXLYA_e6E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E[/video]

Betson

Kelly Ann Conway will be in there as well anyway , she has conformed she has been offered a job and is in discussion with the transition team , but did not say what job it is is , but I suspect it be a fairly senior one , maybe even chief of staff.

ger12

I like Gingrich and Giuliani. What about Carly Fiorina?

Betson

I really hope Sherif David Clarke gets a position , they were going mental last night on CNN at the prospect he might get something.

He has already come out calling the protesters whiny cry babies who need a good dose of reality, and said he is a man that does not laugh much but he did the night of the election watching all the tears from the Democrat 'celebrations' event.

edifice.

Trey Gowdy not in the running for all the email stuff with Hilary?

Equinox

Not much totty there.

Only Michael Flynn and Chris Christie do it for me.

How about Milo Yiannopoulos as Secretary for Education (that should clear the campuses of SJW loonies)
Paul Joseph Watson - US ambassador to the EU!

There's a couple of hotties the D needs to put in power positions (pun fully intended) immediately!

Last edited:

olli rehn

Jesus, I thought Trump was supposed to be draining the swamp, not hauling out the same old ancient alligators.....
The election modus is over. All fools have been caught. Now we are back to the usual government behaviour.
Tweedledum and Tweedledee....did you expect anything different ?

GabhaDubh

Kelly Ann Conway will be in there as well anyway , she has conformed she has been offered a job and is in discussion with the transition team , but did not say what job it is is , but I suspect it be a fairly senior one , maybe even chief of staff.
Perfect spokesperson.

Mrwoody

It will be all hawks set the ship to warp speed and add another zero to the debt pile its going to be fun fun fun.

GabhaDubh

Steve Bannon Chief of Staff, leave Ash Carter in Defence

Cellachán Chaisil

Anti-establishment candidate going to fill cabinet with establishment members.

A lot of people are going to feel rather stupid.

NYT reckons there will be a few lobbyists in amongst them.

Trump only answerable to himself, of course!

Dame_Enda

Priebus doesn't seem to want to be Chief of Staff. I think it will be Jared Kushner his son in law. I think Scott Walker could be Labour Secretary. Kelly Ann Conway may be his WH Senior Advisor or Press Secretary.