Trump's Russia policy

Dame_Enda

Given the collusion allegations one could be forgiven for believing Trump is a Russian "asset" in the words of Clapper. But he mustn't be, as he is tougher on Russia than Obama was.

For example, he has just announced sanctions under the Global Magnitsky Act, including Putin's Chechen kingpin Ramzan Kadyrov, and Artem Chayka, the son of the Russian Prosecutor General.

He has also authorised a $49 million sale of sniper rifles to Ukraine.

Franzoni

Well his climate change denier coat is fooked as his application for a wall around his golf course from higher sea levels was successful....:lol:

Franzoni

Anyways fair play to Urkraine that has 49 million to spend on sniper rifles ....

Such good friends to the jews during the second world war should be given a discount from russian aggression on the means to protect itself.......

niall78

Anyways fair play to Urkraine that has 49 million to spend on sniper rifles ....

Such good friends to the jews during the second world war should be given a discount from russian aggression on the means to protect itself.......
It being the Ukraine I'm sure they spent 1 million on rifles and the rest went into a variety of back pockets.

HarshBuzz

Can we get some examples of Putin's Puppet publically voicing a tough line on Russia?

Strange that. Especially when he's managed to have a go at everyone else, including his own party and his closest international allies.

valamhic

Well his climate change denier coat is fooked as his application for a wall around his golf course from higher sea levels was successful....:lol:
Climate change is a hoax, I will debate it with anyone, a complete hoax. Sea levels are not rising. Arctic ice is not melting, its expanding. The bout of Mass Hysteria begun on 2006 with Al Gore's whinging and refusal to accept he was beaten. It peaked in 2013 and will end in mid 2019. The problem is Politics.ie moght not be around that time.

paulp

Climate change is a hoax, I will debate it with anyone, a complete hoax. Sea levels are not rising. Arctic ice is not melting, its expanding. The bout of Mass Hysteria begun on 2006 with Al Gore's whinging and refusal to accept he was beaten. It peaked in 2013 and will end in mid 2019. The problem is Politics.ie moght not be around that time.
I see the Trump resort in Clare got planning to build defences against rising sea levels

valamhic

Given the collusion allegations one could be forgiven for believing Trump is a Russian "asset" in the words of Clapper. But he mustn't be, as he is tougher on Russia than Obama was.

For example, he has just announced sanctions under the Global Magnitsky Act, including Putin's Chechen kingpin Ramzan Kadyrov, and Artem Chayka, the son of the Russian Prosecutor General.

Note that the share of manufacture of sniper rifles is dominated by the USA and European Union. The manufacture of sniper telescopic sights and night sights and red dot sights for these rifles is dominated by the USA and European Union. So why did the Ukraine administration not buy from their EU neighbours. The quality is better iun Europe than if anything.

valamhic

I see the Trump resort in Clare got planning to build defenses against rising sea levels
Sea levels have nothing to do with it. The island of Ireland was formed by coastal erosion not by Clare County Council.

valamhic

My complaint with Trump is that he is too soft. He has failed to bomb North Korea after a year in office. I am prevented from selling my excellent beef to Russia because of sanctions and I am prevented buying Russian products. What gives any one the right to stop me trading. Russia is a Christian Country, not one of those ISIS hotspots.

Note how the leftie USA Democrats are carrying out a witch hunt against Trump. All fired up that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government. Yet if this is true , it means the Russians are still a threat and they will do it again in the 2018 Mid term elections and in 2020 presidential elections. There is absolutely no effort to prevent further Russian interference in future. No prevention measures. This proves its a witch hunt going nowhere.

I am banned from 3 trump threads

Last edited:

valamhic

Russia never persecuted Jews

valamhic

It being the Ukraine I'm sure they spent 1 million on rifles and the rest went into a variety of back pockets.
They are entitled to defend themselves. If I were they, I would start picking off occupying forces and settlers in the borders of Ukraine. Make it hard for the Russians to hold on. The EU were auld sh1tes. They could have moved to repel Russia at the time they seized control but they were too busy turning turning Europe into an ISIS stronghold and fighting glowbull warning.

FunkyBoogaloo

Trump is a f*cking Grade A moron. Anyone who doesn't see this is, likewise, a moron.

Thankfully the orange coffin-dodger will be too old to run for a second term.

tsarbomb

Can we get some examples of Putin's Puppet publically voicing a tough line on Russia?

Strange that. Especially when he's managed to have a go at everyone else, including his own party and his closest international allies.
Any examples of him taking a tough line on Israel or the Philippines? Would you say he's Netanyahu or Duterte's puppet?

rainmaker

Administrator

Well what else can he do while all these serious investigations are going on & the worlds media and the intelligence services are watching him like hawks :roll:

rainmaker

Administrator
They could have moved to repel Russia at the time they seized control
No they could not. The EU currently do not have an EU army, nor any force they were able to deploy to Ukraine, and the EU does not have command of NATO.

Nor will it ever have such command as NATO has members, including some leading members, that are not (or will not in the future be) EU members.

And doing as you suggest along Russian borders would be ridiculously insane anyway.

FunkyBoogaloo

But you said.....

Only Americans use that term.

Where from the US are you from? Do you have any party affiliations?
I know what I said, thank you.

No, they don't. Clearly I used it. I am not American.

It's "in", not "from" by the way. Left-libertarian Anarchist here (if you're looking to tie me down). As far as political parties go... nah... don't do them. Irish political parties aren't worth the envelopes they're bought with.

Any other questions or would you like to pass go and collect a copy of my birth cert? I have a geriatric, tangerine-coloured copy I keep for these kinds of occasions.

:)

Popular Threads

Most Replies