darkhorse

And to be fair, here is a Obama Vs Trump inauguration comparison

[video=youtube;4fVsa8RR9q8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fVsa8RR9q8[/video]

neiphin

As can be evidence from simply reading the pages of P.ie
you yourself have started off MOST of these treads
me thinks that you are a little obsessed

making waves

In all honesty - I can understand the need for the right-wing nut jobs on this forum to masturbate themselves over Trump - but surely the mods can confine all this relief to one thread so that the rest of us can actually engage in some debate - that is if all the people wishing to have a debate haven't already left this forum to the hacks living in la la land.

OrderoftheDragon

In all honesty - I can understand the need for the right-wing nut jobs on this forum to masturbate themselves over Trump - but surely the mods can confine all this relief to one thread so that the rest of us can actually engage in some debate - that is if all the people wishing to have a debate haven't already left this forum to the hacks living in la la land.

Ho ho ho you mad f*cker......it's the fruitbat liberals who have started thread after thread after thread.......wake the f*ck up !

GDPR

LOL the mods are just nannies - wiping the odd ashole from time to time.

I'm loving the Trumpathon..

You just know they will all be back under other socks in a a years time when he is dragged off screaming with a new brand of rightwing bollox.

The hard core will still be blustering under their pathetic avatars that it was all Obamas fault.

And the true loo-las will be squatting on an 8th Amendment thread saying Jesus, Fairy Dust......

ne0ica

You just know they will all be back under other socks in a a years time when he is dragged off screaming with a new brand of rightwing bollox.

The hard core will still be blustering under their pathetic avatars that it was all Obamas fault.

And the true loo-las will be squatting on an 8th Amendment thread saying Jesus, Fairy Dust......
And you'll still be pining for some halal meat.

popular1

the fool from the north speaketh

and as usual its rubbish and sour grapes

you lost you fool, get over it

darkhorse

More celebrities freaking out about Trump!

[video=youtube;d0mKGJR1bHY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0mKGJR1bHY[/video]

gerhard dengler

There's one resident here who's managed to post in excess 150 posts in a 24 hour period, each post condemning/slagging/denigrating Trump and/or "his supporters".

Mitsui2

Bet you dream at night that that was you. Most folk know it was a crap movie that tried and massively failed to rip off Kurosawa.

Lord, but the internet has been such a boon for eejits like your good self! Yet all you give back to it for finally easing your loneliness is vitriol.

Though to be fair I'd mind less if the vitriol wasn't so sad and watery.

"OrderoftheDragon", eh? Heavens to Betsy! Mo doubt in real life it's more "SoupoftheDay" That username and €1.65 will buy you a bag of Tayto. The soup of the day may cost more.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies