Trumps Victory sparks mental health crisis among Left

callas

Do we need a new thread every time the so called "president" Trumpty Dumbty has some kind of a twitter melt down?

GDPR

Do we need a new thread every time the so called "president" Trumpty Dumbty has some kind of a twitter melt down?
Yes.

Piesters think he is standing up strong against their mammies. Someone has to :D

Cruimh

Bet you dream at night that that was you. Most folk know it was a crap movie that tried and massively failed to rip off Kurosawa.

Lord, but the internet has been such a boon for eejits like your good self! Yet all you give back to it for finally easing your loneliness is vitriol.

Though to be fair I'd mind less if the vitriol wasn't so sad and watery.

"OrderoftheDragon", eh? Heavens to Betsy! Mo doubt in real life it's more "SoupoftheDay" That username and €1.65 will buy you a bag of Tayto. The soup of the day may cost more.
Something ridiculous about Tom C at the best of times, but that takes the biscuit.

Dearghoul

Something ridiculous about Tom C at the best of times, but that takes the biscuit.
Mitsui has provided, and not for the first time, some unlikely mirth in parlous times.

Christ how we couldn't see that lineout move coming.

gerhard dengler

Dearghoul

Naw. At no point did I suggest that you altered my quote.

Instead, the time embossed messages here proved that you couldn't have watched fully the video, before you insisted on replying about said video.

http://www.politics.ie/forum/us-politics/254202-trump-appreciation-thread-its-time-9.html

:D
No indeedy but as I explained to you on that thread, I'd already seen that particular video, and didn't need to watch it twice.

You did however accuse me straight off of altering your quote, something I wouldn't do to anyone, and the suspicion of doing which, points to one particularily frail poster and one that I'm not entirely keen to converse with.

fat finger

It was just too much for this poor woman ...
Please remove the video posted, it is not fair to pick on individuals like this who may not have consented to being filmed. It is easy to laugh at anti Trump snowflakes being, well, snowflakes, but we should also remember they are fellow human beings and laughing at their distress does none of us any good.

D

Deleted member 42179

And to be fair, here is a Obama Vs Trump inauguration comparison

[video=youtube;4fVsa8RR9q8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fVsa8RR9q8[/video]
Jesus..it was like a cult or something wasn't it?

Jezza15

Please remove the video posted, it is not fair to pick on individuals like this who may not have consented to being filmed. It is easy to laugh at anti Trump snowflakes being, well, snowflakes, but we should also remember they are fellow human beings and laughing at their distress does none of us any good.
They are babies. The last thing they need is to get even more attention as a reward for throwing their toys out of the pram.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Neoica's fairly frantic OP launching this week doesn't seem to indicate the calmest mentality to me.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I couldn't help but notice in among the social reactionary rants also the identification with Trump as 'we' and the hatred and fear of 'the liberals'.

And then Neoica wishes to comment on the mental health of others. Interesting to say the least. Take a look at the first line of this OP.

As can be evidence from simply reading the pages of P.ie or as seen from reactions to Trumps victory across the main stream media and social media. The election of Donald Trump has had a serious impact on the mental health of liberals.
Neoica has decided that the mental health of people he dislikes has been impacted worldwide because he doesn't like the reaction to Donald Trump's election and the other evidence he has for this grand claim is what he reads on politics.ie.

I'd be more concerned about the mental health of Neoica at this stage.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies