• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

'Truthers' - The newest group of pro-GOP supporters that are worse than 'Birthers'

CptSternn

That's right, we now have a new group of anti-Obama loons who make the 'birthers' look tame in comparison.

Behind the 'Sandy Hook Truther' Conspiracy Video That Five Eight Million People Have Watched in One Week

These people think the Sandy Hook school shooting was faked, it never happened. Well, most of them do, a few of them think it happened, but it was a CIA operative as part of a CIA operation to get Americans to give up all of their guns.

I wish I was making this up.

But no, they are posting videos, Tweeting, posting on Facebook, and becoming a 'movement' like the 'birthers', all going after Obama and singing the praises of the GOP.

Tweet Pairing

This isn't going to help the GOPs image, which already seems pretty tarnished with the already diverse assortment of whack jobs who claim to support their party sure.

Mr. Bumble

That's right, we now have a new group of anti-Obama loons who make the 'birthers' look tame in comparison.

Behind the 'Sandy Hook Truther' Conspiracy Video That Five Eight Million People Have Watched in One Week

These people think the Sandy Hook school shooting was faked, it never happened. Well, most of them do, a few of them think it happened, but it was a CIA operative as part of a CIA operation to get Americans to give up all of their guns.

But no, they are posting videos, Tweeting, posting on Facebook, and becoming a 'movement' like the 'birthers', all going after Obama and singing the praises of the GOP.

Tweet Pairing

This isn't going to help the GOPs image, which already seems pretty tarnished with the already diverse assortment of whack jobs who claim to support their party sure.
I'm forming a new group called the Truthier Truthers. We believe that the Truthers are actually commie Democrats out to sully the GOP's image.

S

simeongrimes

Why would anyone need to fake a school shooting in America to advance a political agenda. You'd just have to wait for the next inevitable real one.

Franzoni

I'm forming a new group called the Truthier Truthers. We believe that the Truthers are actually commie Democrats out to sully the GOP's image.

Edit...Sounds like a plot line out of Wag the Dog.....:D

As for the OP it's actually scary to think that people in a country that have nuclear weapons and a very easy access to assualt rifles etc are that mad...

Last edited:

Furze

It was Jews themselves who coined the phrase "holocaust industry" and it was aimed at those who made financial gain from it.
I think we've a member on Pie - Truth.ie

Analyzer

Just wondering...in consideration of the continual fudge in relation to the US Fiscal Deficit...with both the Dumbocrats and the GOP continually increasing the deficit to varying degress....any chance of a "debtor" movement ?

Protestant/Catholic=Irish

Very few actually believe this stuff (although seeing as this is America, anything is possible).

This is just all just part of a political agenda, i.e. the pro-gun agenda. If that means desecrating the memory of innocent children and kicking grieving families when they're down, then so be it.

Hewson

Tweet Pairing

I think most of planet Earth's unstable screwballs live in America. Their obsession with guns, violence, religion, communism, terrorism, the fear of becoming poor, the fear of growing old, getting wrinkles, Mexican immigrants, government interference, the next war and the price of gas means that too many of them forget how to live. To just be happy in the moment with enough to get by on.

It's a very, very obsessive society.

Franzoni

I think most of planet Earth's unstable screwballs live in America. Their obsession with guns, violence, religion, communism, terrorism, the fear of becoming poor, the fear of growing old, getting wrinkles, Mexican immigrants, government interference, the next war and the price of gas means that too many of them forget how to live. To just be happy in the moment with enough to get by on.
It's a very, very obsessive society.
And a lot of people are making money out of keeping it so.....

That programme 'Doomsday Preppers' being a case in point.....people paying huge amounts of money for bunkers and stocking up with all sorts of stuff

To just be happy in the moment with enough to get by on
Well said............this isn't a dress rehearsal folks.......

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
I decided to have a look through Youtube to see some of this.. and there are a few interesting videos..

This guy here found a webpage set up to collect money for the victims.. but according to Google, it was published 3 days before the shooting took place.. strange eh

SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" - YouTube

He also found a Facebook page for one child collecting money, published on the very day of the shooting.. vultures eh.. but there is a picture of the child supposedly killed, sitting on Obamas lap after the shooting..

Strange indeed

He kind of screwed it up though, showing the child making the sign of Baphomet (the Owl) as if she was part of some cult like thingumeebob

CookieMonster

Tweet Pairing

Why the hell should we care?

Some people with access to the internet believe something silly.

WOW.

Any cat videos you want to share too?

Ribeye

I am neither a structural, nor an aeronautical engineer, so I am unable to call this one,

However, is the US Govt, and the CIA, capable of cold blooded mass murder?

I shall leave that question unanswered,

I wonder do we have any posters from Iraq or Afganistan?

jwallz96

Most of these pro-gun lunatics are totally blinded by some obsession with guns, and any time anyone tries to reason with them they start shouting about the constitootion and the 2nd Amendment, and then proceed to fire statistics that they think help their argument, but anyone with the sense to look past them and see the really story will realise that the argument is invalid.

TiredOfBeingTired

Sometimes the GOP makes p.ie appear sane by comparison!

rainmaker

Administrator
I am neither a structural, nor an aeronautical engineer, so I am unable to call this one,

However, is the US Govt, and the CIA, capable of cold blooded mass murder?

I shall leave that question unanswered,

I wonder do we have any posters from Iraq or Afganistan?
Is that a joke?

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Truthers predate the Birthers by about 6 years. There is nothing new about them.

owedtojoy

Tweet Pairing

I have given up commenting on the wilder shores of right wing fantasy.

The left wing fantasies that Kennedy was killed by the CIA, widespread in the 1970s and 1980s, seem mild by comparison.

Obviously, the internet has given these wingnut groups a new lease of life. No matter how crackpot your ideas, there is probably enough of like-minded people for you to form a group that provides your wingnuttery with peer approval.

What is scary is that people with real power - politicians especially, indulge these fantasies thinking they can fold them into their support, and not have to pay the piper at a later date.

Cassandra Syndrome

Why don't they focus on the truth?, which is Obama has crocadile tears for the children murdered in Sandy Hook after he murdered 150+ children with his Drones around the world.

It's pretty sick when you step outside and look at it using critical thinking and those hypocrites who proclaim this sick individual as some messiah are beneath contempt.