Turkey persecuting transgendered citizens

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
This case underlines that Turkey is not culturally part of Europe and does not belong in the EU as it would export its increasingly reactionary and Islamist worldview to Europe through immigration:
Euobserver.com said:
Five Turkish transgendered people are set to go on trial on Thursday (21 October) on charges of resisting police and may face of up to three years in prison, in a case which could negatively impact the EU's yearly assessment of Turkey's progress toward accession.
According to the Ankara-based transgender rights group Pembe Hayat (Pink Life), police stopped the five in May, accused them of being prostitutes, pulled them out of their car by the hair, beat them with batons and sprayed them with tear gas.

Last edited by a moderator:

oceanclub

Website
oceanclub.blogspot.com
Er, you do know that homosexuality was illegal in Ireland until the EU forced us to change it?

P.

A Time for Every Purpose

They are part of Europe if their policy is true ,for the majority of French
do not think like PARIS,and are fed up with minority nonsense.
You are more than a bit deluded if you belief otherwise.

stripey cat

Wow, yesterday there was a thread about a kangaroo, today a turkey.

What animal antics will tomorrow bring?

FutureTaoiseach

Website
Er, you do know that homosexuality was illegal in Ireland until the EU forced us to change it?

P.
No it didn't. The ECHR did and it is not an EU institution. A common confusion. :rolleyes:

Asparagus

This is a sectarian issue - only last week i heard a transgendered person was persecuting a turkey on the garvaghy road...

Although the report mentions that they where arrested for prostitution...

They are part of Europe if their policy is true ,for the majority of French
do not think like PARIS,and are fed up with minority nonsense.
You are more than a bit deluded if you belief otherwise.
I agree.

I am against physical attacks on these people. I am sick to death of perverts who have uneccessary surgery done on themselves (often at the expense of the public purse), being treated as a protected minority entitled to special rights.

No wonder Turks are tuning against the EU and its entitled, politically-correct eurocrats in droves.

fluffykontbiscuits

I agree.

I am against physical attacks on these people. I am sick to death of perverts who have uneccessary surgery done on themselves (often at the expense of the public purse), being treated as a protected minority entitled to special rights.

No wonder Turks are tuning against the EU and its entitled, politically-correct eurocrats in droves.
Perverts? I sincerley hope that is an unhealthy dose of sarcasm! Actually reading on your previous posts on the Serbian Pride marches Im beginning to think your just a couple of French fries short of a happy meal mate. While the public purse should be used for more serious life or death situations, these people are far from perverts. Gurantee its the head the balls like yourself that need a bit of cop on.....

FutureTaoiseach

Website
I agree.

I am against physical attacks on these people. I am sick to death of perverts who have uneccessary surgery done on themselves (often at the expense of the public purse), being treated as a protected minority entitled to special rights..
Despicable comments.

ocoonassa

I am sick to death of perverts who have uneccessary surgery done on themselves (often at the expense of the public purse), being treated as a protected minority entitled to special rights.

LOL there goes the argument that Turkey is culturally alien.

hiding behind a poster

This case underlines that Turkey is not culturally part of Europe and does not belong in the EU as it would export its increasingly reactionary and Islamist worldview to Europe through immigration:
Or that if, as you claim, you're opposed to such persecution, you'd welcome Turkey joining the EU, as they wouldn't be able to do stuff like that anymore. After all, only a year ago, you were telling us how the Charter of Fundamental Rights would take over our lives by becoming EU law. Now you're saying a new member state could join the EU and just ignore it.

Once again you're proving that all your apocalyptic Lisbon claims last year were just so much hot air.

New Threads

Most Replies