• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

TV3 News: Throw away that frying pan - rashers and sausages can kill you!

Dublin 4

Ya need to excersise afterwards :p

Shqiptar

The frying pan isn't the problem. It's the cr_p people put in it.

Vegetable stir fries are very healthy.

Last edited:

Morgellons

If I remember correctly there was a thread on this topic a while back, "Red meat can kill you", or something like that.

It comes as no surprise to me, I'm tending to eat less and less meat these days, more fish and veg. The healthiest societies eat very little red meat.

Mackers

Never mind the rashers. This is just as dangerous. :p

southwestkerry

baaa humbug
i will die anyway so sod it says I...
swk

dizillusioned

The frying isn't the problem. It's the cr_p people put in it.

Vegetable stir fries are very healthy.
Oh gawd, a fate worse than death, still healthy. Take it from one who lost a LOT of weight giving up the traditional Irish Breakfast... Simply put porridge is far healthier stops you from feeling hungry and make you feel fuller.

Mackers

Oh gawd, a fate worse than death, still healthy. Take it from one who lost a LOT of weight giving up the traditional Irish Breakfast... Simply put porridge is far healthier stops you from feeling hungry and make you feel fuller.
Have a bowl every morning no lunch required. Great stuff.:eek:

greenbacks

Agree with everyone on the porridge..top,top stuff nut surely an 'oul fry once a week is no harm eh?

Spanner Island

Everything in moderation folks.

Live your life by that rule and you should be fine.

It's not rocket science FFS :roll:

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
I'm having sausages and two fried eggs with beans for tea. So, you can tell tv3 that they can stick that in their pipes and smoke it. And if that doesn't get to them tell them I'm having two big luscious cream cakes on Saturday.

Spanner Island

I'm having sausages and two fried eggs with beans for tea. So, you can tell tv3 that they can stick that in their pipes and smoke it. And if that doesn't get to them tell them I'm having two big luscious cream cakes on Saturday.
Well if you eat nothing tomorrow and go for a nice long run you should be fine... :|

dizillusioned

I have the defibrillator ready Norm....:shock:

Morgellons

This is the wurst news I've read today.

Mackers

Ahh Lads the porridge with raspberries nothing like it. Failing that, bananas with honey and diced pistachios beautiful. Mind you I like a nice sausage does i..;)
Worked for a small time in a butchers making up sausages for a while, haven't ate one since. But I do like a rasher now and again. :lol:

wombat

Where's that picture of Nigella Lawson & the greenie when you need it:lol:

darkknight

After avoiding those delicious rashers and sausages and eating all that porridge, you will be good candidates for senile dementia! :shock:

Ryan Tubbs

And in next week's news headlines:

BREAKING: Sausages, rashers help avoid cancer - Doctors say